Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,389 members, 7,864,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me (3665 Views)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by ronald4lif(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
kedu ebe anuofia sidi weeputa?

Nna ife nka kariri madu. Amam na madu na ta iberibe mana amaro'm na ona eru nu dia. Nzuzu nwata nwoke ahu agbalu aka, osi na obodo.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by RexKexMilann: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

I haven't met or seen her but I have seen her pic and I have read her comments. I dream about her every day. She is all I think about. Please help me.
Get Well soon Broundecided.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
mommysgirl:
grin grin grin grin You're mean
. . . . hmm, what nice lips you've got, gurl.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
iceberylin:

This wont help your life na sad

It will. I just want her to stop replying me. Let her just quote me. Thats all I need
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nna ife nka kariri madu. Amam na madu na ta iberibe mana amaro'm na ona eru nu dia. Nzuzu nwata nwoke ahu agbalu aka, osi na obodo.

tongue
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
R.I.P
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

odi egwu o, eji uche ya welu gba naijabet or surebet? onyea amarozikwa onwe ya o. how did he even get the fone he's using.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by obiorathesubtle: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

doesn't he have an ounce of brain inside that skull ? why's he so stupīd, like this.
I guess that's his disability

Insufficient intelligence.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by obiorathesubtle: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

Prove what? undecided
angry

Mrsphyno will never reply you in this life or the next!
Even when you finally kill yourself.. I will make sure she never says RIP. angry
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by captainking(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Brain transplant will be my Xmas gift to u... Cos it seems like the brain in your head belongs to that of a monkey.. Haha... Just kidding thou.. You can't love her cos u don't know her... You are just infatuated... And u guess you are a kid... Grow up
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
funny thing is he's not even in same league with Mrsphyno, onyea kana agba division 2, ebe mrsphyno n'agbagodi Champions league.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
captainking:
Brain transplant will be my Xmas gift to u... Cos it seems like the brain in your head belongs to that of a monkey.. Haha... Just kidding thou.. You can't love her cos u don't know her... You are just infatuated... And u guess you are a kid... Grow up

No I love her so much and I can't imagine a life without her
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by iceberylin(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

It will. I just want her to stop replying me. Let her just quote me. Thats all I need

You don't expect her to quote you..Asin You ...
Not in this manner na..
If you were a girl ,will you quote an idiot undecided

Try being mature while Engaging her..
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
angry

Mrsphyno will never reply you in this life or the next!

Even when you finally kill yourself.. I will make sure she never says RIP. angry

Please help me plead with her please
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
iceberylin:

You don't expect her to quote you..Asin You ...
Not in this manner na..
If you were a girl ,will you quote an idiot undecided

Try being mature while Engaging her..

But I can't even engage her. She keeps on ignoring me
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by mommysgirl(f): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

hmm, what nice lips you've got, gurl.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by iceberylin(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
angry

You be her PAPA grin
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
funny thing is he's not even in same league with Mrsphyno, onyea kana agba division 2, ebe mrsphyno n'agbagodi Champions league.

What makes you think I am not in the same league with her? Even if I am not I know love conquers all. I love her
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
mommysgirl:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
. . . . '#whispers, hot'

*winks*
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by iceberylin(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

But I can't even engage her. She keeps on ignoring me

You no see the MATUREDLY weh I put
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by mommysgirl(f): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

'#whispers, hot'

*winks*
grin grin
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by obiorathesubtle: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
iceberylin:

You be her PAPA grin
I go father her immediately she come online.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
iceberylin:

You no see the MATUREDLY weh I put

But I have done that already sad
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
mommysgirl:
grin grin
. . . . #smiles.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by captainking(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

No I love her so much and I can't imagine a life without her
speechless.... Dude... Go hustle bookmaker money... . And watch the love you cry for cry for you

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

What makes you think I am not in the same league with her? Even if I am not I know love conquers all. I love her
go home you're drunk.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by iceberylin(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

But I have done that already sad

Ehhh...

Then commit the suicide
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by RexKexMilann: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . '#whispers, hot'

*winks*
Bia Nwokem, Weriya Nwayo.

Rapu Umu Azi Na Owerro ihe wa ji We eme angry

Ego bu Zi The New Chick.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Luukasz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:
She is the only girl I have ever loved and she is treating me like piss. Why mrsphyno, why are you doing this to me?
If you don't reply me on this thread before the end of today, I will kill myself.

You are a big fool obsessing about a girl..mtcheew.When there are over 3billion girls in the world.
Perhaps you've forgotten that there are many beautiful fishes in a river
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:
She is the only girl I have ever loved and she is treating me like piss. Why mrsphyno, why are you doing this to me?

If you don't reply me on this thread before the end of today, I will kill myself.
Are you begging for love?

You are a disgrace to male folks.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Bia Nwokem, Weriya Nwayo.

Rapu Umu Azi Na Owerro ihe wa ji We eme angry

Ego bu Zi The New Chick.
lol, Ego buzi the new chick ! iwotago ! haha.
Re: I Am Going To Commit Suicide If Mrsphyno Keeps Ignoring Me by Oahray: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / Strange Sex Laws From Around The World / 15 Perfect Pictures Taken At the Right Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.