Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office (3539 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office by perkyendy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dear Sister,
When will you be wise?
He makes you bend to hold the table every morning and eats you on his sofa in the afternoon all this in the office…

You run errands for him in the office, he not only use your brain soul and spirit but using the whole of your body… all in the name of you don’t want to lose that job or the cash/help you are getting from him
Ta! its so unfortunate that you are so blind to understand the fact that you have lose that job since the day you loose your skirt to him…

Are a dog? How can one pot belly idiot useless your life and ruin you for eternity yet keeping his own intact
You are indeed a fool like some of your friends must have told you. No matter what you from that idiot boss cant be compared to the way he uses you and molest your body in the office.
You should be ashamed of yourself, you are not only a disgrace to yourself but other decent women are ashamed for you already..

But you know you still have a better chance now before you bite your tongue later and cry
you can still stop that idiot from touching you! Yes he don’t respect you and that’s why he chooses to sleep with you at will in the office, he makes you do nasty things with him in the office promising you Heaven and Earth he will never fulfill.

Stop him now before something terrible stops you...

http://seyiadesina.com/word/shameless-lady-officeware-or-officebender/

Re: Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office by oglalasioux(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm not condoning it but Nigeria is one tough hard place. You just have to Bleep, steal and lie to feed. It's so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office by perkyendy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
You are right bro so many atrocities happening but I believe its not only in Nigeria.
We pray God rescue us
Re: Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office by jashar(f): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
oglalasioux:
I'm not condoning it but Nigeria is one tough hard place. [s]You just have to Bleep, steal and lie to feed. It's so unfortunate.[/s]

Yes Nigeria is tough, but you don't have to do those things.

Fear God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office by perkyendy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
jashar:

Fear God.

You are 100% right

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office by jrerico1(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2015
mavany:
Shameless boss who slept with his employee in His office
grin nawa
Re: Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office by jashar(f): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2015
perkyendy:

You are 100% right

Thank you my brother. E no easy ooo, but people still earn honest income in this same country.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office by oglalasioux(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2015
jashar:

Fear God.
I believe you don't live in Nigeria. Do you know getting positions in the churches have degenerated into who knows who? Thank your stars you are not in Nigeria. If you probably are in Nigeria, thank God for rich parents and uncles. Don't blame the girl. Blame the system.
Re: Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office by jashar(f): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2015
oglalasioux:

I believe you don't live in Nigeria. Do you know getting positions in the churches have degenerated into who knows who? Thank your stars you are not in Nigeria. If you probably are in Nigeria, thank God for rich parents and uncles. Don't blame the girl. Blame the system.

Toor.... stop looking for excuses. I live in Nigeria, born and brought up in here. Because a vast majority of people compromise doesn't mean all have compromised. There's always a remnant.
Rich parents and uncles!!! Really, yet I've been without a job since march this year. Iffa hear... cheesy grin

The system is wrong yes, but one doesn't have to compromise.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office by oglalasioux(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2015
jashar:

Toor.... stop looking for excuses. I live in Nigeria, born and brought up in here. Because a vast majority of people compromise doesn't mean all have compromised. There's always a remnant.
Rich parents and uncles!!! Really, yet I've been without a job since march this year. Iffa hear... cheesy grin

The system is wrong yes, but one doesn't have to compromise.
Without a job since March. This country is rotten. My sister don't compromise. God bless whoever has been keeping you going.
Re: Photo: Shameless Lady Who Slept With Her Boss In The Office by jashar(f): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
oglalasioux:

Without a job since March. This country is rotten. My sister don't compromise. God bless whoever has been keeping you going.

grinGod bless God.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ok I Agree Am A Lil Jealous,but......... / Should I Compel My Wife To Resign / Katsaridaphobia: Morbid Fear Of Cockroaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.