Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,161 members, 7,957,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" (1040 Views)

Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by Oladimejy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
I have notice this particular character in ladies.pls enlightening me more why ladies behave this way
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wait, let me as Lai Muhammed.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by nusta(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Because of inferiority complex!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by SlimAdenike(f): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
If she form then her shakara too much,if she no form then she is too easy/desperate *deep sigh* this world ehen
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
SlimAdenike:
If she form then her shakara too much,if she no form then she is too easy/desperate *deep sigh* this world ehen
my opinion on this, u like a guy, dnt form for him, u dnt like a guy, make him like mathematics cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by MzPecs(f): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op, you could meet those girls that form for you and ask them to "enlightening" you more. cool
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by ShakurM(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Slimadenike, But u are not slim na
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by SlimAdenike(f): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
ShakurM:
Slimadenike, But u are not slim na

You must be my next door neighbour that sees me everyday. Good afternoon sir
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by SlimAdenike(f): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
my opinion on this, u like a guy, dnt form for him, u dnt like a guy, make him like mathematics cheesy

I'm afraid I do not understand you
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by ShakurM(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
SlimAdenike:

You must be my next door neighbour that sees me everyday. Good afternoon sir
Only if that's not ur picture tongue
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by Cutehector(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
SlimAdenike:

I'm afraid I do not understand you
ok i meant that if a girl likes a guy den i dnt see any reason why she should continue forming for him either.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by Oladimejy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Why i wrote this thread is that i love a lady and she also love me but before she gree for me omo i turn to inspector because when i first saw this lady she always stare i me and i think in my own mind that since she stare at me that means she is interested in me but it was not easy but at last she was mine....but why did she form for me....all ladies are guity of this character or altitude
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by SlimAdenike(f): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
ok i meant that if a girl likes a guy den i dnt see any reason why she should continue forming for him either.

That is if she likes him,what if she doesn't ..... Some guys do not understand NO or I'm not interested (they just think the girl is forming)
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
SlimAdenike:

That is if she likes him,what if she doesn't ..... Some guys do not understand NO or I'm not interested (they just think the girl is forming)
yeah, too bad for them.. Buh dr r some girls out thr dat knw dey really like a guy buh hate the fact that they like him, hence the attitude.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by joliyp(f): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
dnt u like it when we form?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by Oladimejy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
joliyp:
dnt u like it when we form?
only players like ...non player dont like it because they dont have the time to be forcing u
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by ivyT(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op u dont need to knw..btw u dont need,lets not rack our braings today biko..
#TGIF
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Always "FORM" by joliyp(f): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oladimejy:
only players like ...non player dont like it because they dont have the time to be forcing u
maybe

(1) (Reply)

The Newly Introduced Traffic Light..only In Nigeria / VERY FUNNY: Make Una See Wetin Big Nyash Dey Cause....lolzzzzzz / How Do Ladies Say YES To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.