Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders (3388 Views)

Help! Nairalanders Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Dick / A Girl Cries Out: I Seriously Need A Husband. Somebody Help!!! / I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by donTbone(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

Haba? kai! U well so? undecided
You wont like it...if i say my mind.
Better you modify now!

This idiot just made me FTC on a new page grin
I dedicate ti to my ORENTE to be, in advance wink
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.and what is it am telling you to do?
You said I should hang out with friends and all that ish
DouchessPunkyII:

Suit yourself.
Your advice is only suitable for a person who is insane. And am not one.
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by jomoh: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

I can't compare myself to do what you are telling me to do.
Thanks all thesame

Guy for the sake of your future happiness please I beg you in the name of God. Go out there and live your life. Mingle with people. Leave your comfort zone. It won't take you more than 6months and max 1year for you to adapt. You can start by listening to jokes. Try and keep yourself busy with thought when alone by making jokes in your head with what you see. As time goes on you will see almost everything people do as a joke.

By the time you reach a certain age like close to 30years you will regret not leaving your comfort zone early in life because all the experience you gather when you're young is what you'll need to survive at that age onward.

If you fail to acquire any experience, it will hunt you for the rest of your life and there won't be a second chance for you.

YOLO- You Only Leave Once but most importantly never forget your God. He is always where you left him for you to pick up anytime you're ready.
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by firstking01(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm always sad, depressed, frustrated and angry at the world for being the way I'm. Sometimes my mood lightens up when I 'see something'/get into an activity' that peaks my interest yet, almost again, I'm withdrawing back to my zero state of acute sorrowfulness.
Please nairalanders, I really need your help
nobody just falls into depression with no reasonsad...its either because of ur setbacks, or u 've nt hit ur target yet in life, infact alotsa tins mks ppl fall into deprssion, mostly, d uncertainties of life....bt in ur case, i cant decipher y u fall into depression, mayb if u give us a lil clue of ur personality, we could hepl.
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

You may not be insane, but you sure aint normal emotionally. Something is up with you. Maybe you have
a mood disorder & they sure will put you on anti-depressants aka "happy pills" for it, so get over whatever issue you have with that real quick.
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
nobody just falls into depression with no reasonsad...its either because of ur setbacks, or u 've nt hit ur target yet in life, infact alotsa tins mks ppl fall into deprssion, mostly, d uncertainties of life....bt in ur case, i cant decipher y u fall into depression, mayb if u give us a lil clue of ur personality, we could hepl.
I'm an introvert - a chronic introvert at that. Like I said earlier in my previous posts, I don't along well with people -this is the biggest challenge netting me right now. I do wish to get past this possibly in any way.
jomoh:

Guy for the sake of your future happiness please I beg you in the name of God. Go out there and live your life. Mingle with people. Leave your comfort zone. It won't take you more than 6months and max 1year for you to adapt. You can start by listening to jokes. Try and keep yourself busy with thought when alone by making jokes in your head with what you see. As time goes on you will see almost everything people do as a joke.

By the time you reach a certain age like close to 30years you will regret not leaving your comfort zone early in life because all the experience you gather when you're young is what you'll need to survive at that age onward.

If you fail to acquire any experience, it will hunt you for the rest of your life and there won't be a second chance for you.

YOLO- You Only Leave Once but most importantly never forget your God. He is always where you left him for you to pick up anytime you're ready.
Thanks bro
I really appreciate you for stopping by
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

You may not be insane, but you sure aint normal emotionally. Something is up with you. Maybe you have
a mood disorder & they sure will put you on anti-deppresants aka "happy pills" for it, so get over whatever issue you have with that real quick.
Sure
Thank you
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by MzPecs(f): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Your siggy tho embarassed

U sef go SHILOH go find husband abi? grin
Kikikiki grin

I go pray for miracle husband nii embarassed
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by MzPecs(f): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

I wish you could understand my plight. Seeing people alone, when am at home, or walking along the street gives me the creeps. Yes, seems that I'm kind of scared of individuals looking at me that's why I hardly go out. I easily attract friends mainly based on my cool and accomodating nature. Though they do visit me, but I fail to reciprocate the gesture. Sometimes, when a friend comes visting, especially a female, I pretend to be asleep so as to avoid the agony of engaging him or her in discuss or what not. I have lost count of how many times I have been referred to by my pals of being non-human. My life alone is one big hell, sister.
I understand buh you really need get out there and start doing those things you think you're not comfortable with cos that's the way out for you.

Start by making cool friends online and get to meet them.. just come out of that comfort zone of yours and embrace reality pls!

This kinda life won't help you at all.
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

I understand buh you really need get out there and start doing those things you think you're not comfortable with cos that's the way out for you.

Start by making cool friends online and get to meet them.. just come out of that comfort zone of yours and embrace reality pls!

This kinda life won't help you at all.
I will try
Thanks miss
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by MzPecs(f): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

I will try
Thanks miss
Uwc cool
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Erukumakanaki: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

Kikikiki grin

I go pray for miracle husband nii embarassed
Oya your prayers has been answered. . . your miracle husband is ME Seun tongue
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Erukumakanaki: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
donTbone:

You wont like it...if i say my mind.
Better you modify now!

This idiot just made me FTC on a new page grin
I dedicate ti to my ORENTE to be, in advance wink
Baba say your mind now undecided
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by MzPecs(f): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Oya your prayers has been answered. . . your miracle husband is ME Se.un tongue
Lol cheesy

Na you talk am oh! lipsrsealed
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Rone16(f): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Uhmm I think you should surround yourself with the people and things that make you happy.Find someone who you can talk to about what you're feeling.I don't know maybe something terrible happened to you before but if I'm right then let it all go and live in the present not the past.If nothing helps,you could talk to a psychologist online or in person.I could be your friend if you want.
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Erukumakanaki: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy

Na you talk am oh! lipsrsealed
"Thus saith the Lord"

they're not the words of my mouth tho tongue
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rone16:
Uhmm I think you should surround yourself with the people and things that make you happy.Find someone who you can talk to about what you're feeling.I don't know maybe something terrible happened to you before but if I'm right then let it all go and live in the present not the past.If nothing helps,you could talk to a psychologist online or in person.I could be your friend if you want.
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by MzPecs(f): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
"Thus saith the Lord"

they're not the words of my mouth tho tongue
When did you become God's mouthpiece? grin
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Erukumakanaki: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

When did you become God's mouthpiece? grin
Since i dropped out of seminary school embarassed cry

i for don become Rev. father by now sef, Kai! angry
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by MzPecs(f): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Since i dropped out of seminary school embarassed cry
Beht why did you drop out? embarassed
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Erukumakanaki: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

Beht why did you drop out? embarassed
Remember the story of Adam and Eve

Same thing happened in my case grin grin
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by MzPecs(f): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Remember the story of Adam and Eve

Same thing happened in my case grin grin
I see why you're preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ earnestly grin

Your siggy tho! grin
Hope say e no follow for wetin make u drop out?
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm always sad, depressed, frustrated and angry at the world for being the way I'm. Sometimes my mood lightens up when I 'see something'/get into an activity' that peaks my interest yet, almost again, I'm withdrawing back to my zero state of acute sorrowfulness.
Please nairalanders, I really need your help

You are angry at the world for being the way you are.....how are you? introverted? How is this a bad thing? Being an introvert is not a bad thing to reject who you are is a bad thing before you know it you've cast an evil spell of doom and gloom over your life.

Investigate the anger you feel at the world or very likely yourself.
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by CaroLyner(f): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

i know how you feel
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Erukumakanaki: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

I see why you're preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ earnestly grin

Your siggy tho! grin
Hope say e no follow for wetin make u drop out?
No No, i don repent. . . since when i chop 2 wraps with jellof rice, i can swear to u it was a memorable one on one encounter with bob Marley cry

Notable things i saw: Mr president addressing the whole nation stark naked

i was walking ontop of Elegushi beach cry

Upside down cartoon dreams, and I slept for almost 28hrs cry embarassed
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
i know how you feel
Thanks for your concern.
andromida:

You are angry at the world for being the way you are.....how are you? introverted? How is this a bad thing? Being an introvert is not a bad thing to reject who you are is a bad thing before you know it you've cast an evil spell of doom and gloom over your life.

Investigate the anger you feel at the world or very likely yourself.
Words cannot express how grateful I'm for you, finding out time to render an assistance to a stranger. Will take to what you and the rest of other good samaritans advised.
Bless you
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
Pop a happy pill, they're available or come let me tickle you grin
sweety pie,look at where you are hiding wink

I've been tingling since morning and just got off not long ago,thanks a bunch for today,you don't even know how much it means to me wink

BTW have you seen candy,his been so worried wink cheesy
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

Thanks for your concern.

Words cannot express how grateful I'm for you, finding out time to render an assistance to a stranger. Will take to what you and the rest of other good samaritans advised.
Bless you

You welcome. smiley
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by dguizman(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op pls change that ur name to the opposite first,nd I will advise after that.
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by MzPecs(f): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
No No, i don repent. . . since when i chop 2 wraps with jellof rice, i can swear to u it was a memorable one on one encounter with bob Marley cry

Notable things i saw: Mr president addressing the whole nation stark naked

i was walking ontop of Elegushi beach cry

Upside down cartoon dreams, and I slept for almost 28hrs cry embarassed
Chai! cry

Thank God for your life oh! angry

A male friend had wanted to commit suicide when his friends cooked indomie with just one wrap of w**d for him grin
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by SkinnyDude(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
i was like you.. but guess what.. i didn't feel bad like you are now..
Re: I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders by Erukumakanaki: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

Chai! cry

Thank God for your life oh! angry

A male friend had wanted to commit suicide when his friends cooked indomie with just one wrap of w**d for him grin
Kai! male friend ke? undecided

juss tell me the truth. . . na your bf eat the indomie before Bedmatic match tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Study Reveals Which Nigerian Tribes Have The Largest/smallest Joystick Sizes / We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo / Questions For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.