Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo (3361 Views)

A Guy By Name Hamid Calls Out A Girl For Infecting Him With HIV Virus / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by favourmic(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2016
A site run by a friendly and reasonably honest woman I know recently reposted a text titled “The Man Who Created AIDS: Robert Gallo.” The text went super-viral, over 80,000 shares on Facebook alone. Once I read it, I was aghast at how much misinformation and how many scientifically illiterate statements were in the text and attached video. I wrote her explaining my reasoning, and she immediately agreed to take down the text. It still exists on other, less responsible, sites.
Unfortunately, a large part of the damage has already been done, and that among other articles has helped foster the continued existence of a completely unfounded theory based primarily on not understanding what a patent is in molecular biology. A patent on Ebola or HIV is not the same as a patent on an engine.
Whereas the engine’s patent is reserving the production of that type of engine to the patent holder, a patent on HIV or Ebola is a patent meant to specify how the virus was isolated, how the genotype was determined, and what this consensus genotype is.
In biology, you can patent things you found to concretely identify that component, potentially for use in a more complex system later. Keep in mind that you can even patent seeds obtained from cross-pollination: the patent does not mean the species was genetically modified in a laboratory.
The same way a patent on cross-bred species does not mean it was created in a lab, a patent on a virus genome does NOT mean it was created in a lab. Robert Gallo first published his isolation and identification of HIV in 1984, and patented this in 1985. After older blood samples were then analysed in a search for this virus, it was then found in the past: it didn’t suddenly occur in the 1970s or 1980s.
Despite the claims of the article whose damage I am working to undo, the earliest samples of HIV positive blood did not originate from New York homosexuals from the 1970s, but instead date back to 1920s Congo.
The virus most certainly did not originate from biological weapons programs, which are only today becoming advanced enough that creating such a virus is even theoretically possible. They were most certainly not advanced enough in 1920, or even 1960, to create a synthetic retrovirus, which I might add, has still never actually been accomplished. One of the articles I saw blaming Gallo comically claims that chimps were supposedly deliberately infected and released in 1979, which somehow led to the virus occurring in New York in 1971.
The viral “Gallo did it” article that I convinced my friend to take down had an embedded video, where a man “explains” over dramatic music that HIV was created through “combining lymphoma, leukemia, and carcinoma viruses.” I literally burst out laughing, because none of what he listed was a retrovirus or even a virus, and cancer has literally nothing to do with HIV.
You could spend your entire life combining lymphomas, carcinomas, and leukemia, and you would still never end up with a retrovirus at the end.
All of these theories make very specific claims, without any evidence. They encourage me to believe that a man (who thinks cancers are viruses) has special knowledge and access to untold classified documents. To prove his point, the video displays extremely blurry documents that are barely legible beyond seeing Gallo’s name.
For all we know, these documents are completely fake, or actually completely harmless. We don’t know, because as is the norm in such articles or videos: no sources are supplied. Yes, the United States did and maybe still does have biological weapons programs. The Soviets did, and Russia still runs its “Vector” high-security lab, as well.
This is absolutely no indication that HIV is a bioweapon, especially considering the actual time-line of infections. There are even more reasons why Ebola is certainly not a bioweapon, but that is beyond the scope of this text.
Gallo was a scientist, and a researcher, and his position in the public eye is yet another reason to doubt him being an evil mastermind. There is no historical evidence actually implicating Gallo, or any others, in creating a HIV virus.
All of the historical and scientific evidence, as well as a general understanding of patents in science, point to a legitimate researcher, along with his peers, simply trying to identify understand a human illness. There may very well be one or more synthetic doomsday viruses sitting snugly or being worked on in undisclosed locations (or in BSL-4 labs), but HIV and Ebola are not examples of this.

Read more http://spynigeria.com/2016/07/16/forced-create-hiv-virus-wipe-off-african-race-dr-robert-gallo/

Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 18, 2016

Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by Tonydeeb(m): 1:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Hope this is a hoax
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by Wh0AmI(m): 1:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Hmmmm... Blacks, inferior race, yet without them, most sector of technological advancements in the world would still be decades behind.

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 18, 2016
I still believe it's a bio weapon. Ebola too.

His explanation does not account for the fact that in places like Kenya, the first people to test positive were at the Coast where they have alot of contact with tourists.

Secondly, people are developing resistance to the virus. If this was a decease that was here before the white man, it would have wiped out most of the African population leaving the resistant. Same way some people Lived through ebola even after being deprived of treatment. God knows what other killer disease is in the works!

2 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by bitchcrafts: 1:22am On Jul 18, 2016
STALE!

On reading the follow up, yh, ppl hv been misled for too long. . . So many tales surrounding the HIV plague

Some said Na during South Africa apartheid wey whites dey think of reducing black population,

This version

And the other one that was pointing at how it started among Gays in is it LA now, which is entirely true tho

The chimp-Human one typical of Africa's 100% too...

Well, Well, it's been thrashed , no need for repeat!

2 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 18, 2016
Ummm.. Interesting... I will dig this up later cool
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 18, 2016
iLegend:

When you dig up to 5ft stop. Please, don't dig up to 6ft. Now, go to bed before I spank you.

grin when everyone fell asleep I'm here on NL wide awake...

Now u rest...
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 18, 2016

Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 18, 2016
iLegend:

Stubborn brat, don't worry. I'll send a virus to blind your phone. Imagine being outta NL for one month. You'll be so trapped. Smh

Hahhahahaa!! Letting u know tat there's no VIRUS was created to break my phone down angry

U juz plain pained!

Now u gerrarahia tongue
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by usibengate(m): 1:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Hmmmmmmmn
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:49am On Jul 18, 2016
shocked
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 18, 2016

Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by jericco1(m): 5:22am On Jul 18, 2016
thought as much, he needed the fame though...
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by tartar9(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Wh0AmI:
Hmmmm... Blacks, inferior race, yet without them, most sector of technological advancements in the world would still be decades behind.
Is that so sad
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by tartar9(m): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2016
There are easier ways in exterminating the black race,like giving them food and women....they'll feed on these till they die.
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by viyon02: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2016
There are evil forces ruling the world: the same way zika virus was isolated in the lab god help the black race
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by dannyben5: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2016

Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by jamalnation(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Lubbish
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by theEYe21(f): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2016
It might be true, who knows? I've seen evidence of how blacks have been treated through the masses. Police brutality in America killing blacks from left to right. Trying to reduce African-American population. Making drugs and guns very easy to access in the ghetto areas so that blacks can kill each other, and many more.... The world is over populated, we are almost reaching 8 billion people, and they are little resources to feed that much people. If they want to reduce the population, blacks will be the first before any other races.
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by fr3do(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2016
theEYe21:
It might be true, who knows? I've seen evidence of how blacks have been treated through the masses. Police brutality in America killing blacks from left to right. Trying to reduce African-American population. Making drugs and guns very easy to access in the ghetto areas so that blacks can kill each other, and many more.... The world is over populated, we are almost reaching 8 billion people, and they are little resources to feed that much people. If they want to reduce the population, blacks will be the first before any other races.

filth with low self esteem
Re: We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Nonsense!.

Attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Pre Wedding Pictures (sept 12th Weds Sept 13th) / Lightskin Females Better Wifey Material!!! ((official)) / My Neighbour Usually Moans "Jesus" While Having Sex. Is It A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.