Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her (4269 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Lady Spotted Wearing A Strange Crazy Trouser Flaunting Her Female Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by DGKN: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hello Romancelanders, Compliment of the season. Pls Dnt mynd my write up.. I'm not too good at typing. Tnx

Something is really bothering me which I want to share with y'all. My girlfriend doesn't want her friend to know that we have had sex.. We have been dating since 4months now. She told me her bestfriend asked her if we done anything and she said NO. I ask her why and she said she just don't feel Like telling her.. Lemme be honest, I was the one that disvirgin her. Tho the girl is very churchy. Lol.

Does it mean anything?? Is it something I should be worry about? Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by iceberylin(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Worry about your English angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Monalisa185(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
and why would she let her friends know that you both have had sex? you think everyone has a loud mouth?

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Erukumakanaki: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
The poster above me said it all angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Maybe she's trying to keep her good girl front. Why would you wanna tell her friend about that anyway? It sounds odd & childish.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
iceberylin:
Dies.grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by obiorathesubtle: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
So, she has spread her legs for you and you want her to announce it to the whole world so they can give you a medal and tell you well done for disvirgining amina okwaya??

Don't let me come over there and slap you now o! Bloathed he-goat (no offense) undecided

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by DGKN: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
iceberylin:

Okay. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by stevealibi: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
D sex life btw u 2 is sacred and shuld't involve a 3rd party' Ur not matured in ur reasoning one bit' is fornication nw a norm dat every 3rd party shld be part of' ur bae seems 2 no wassup dan u sef' so sharrap dude and grow up boy

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by happyjuliet(f): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
must her best frd know that u have slept with her...gosh abi u dey beef d both of dem ni, some people are not met to b in a relationship yet dey enter into it. Op ur matter no b here...naa church tins jare grin.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Dongreatken(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
iceberylin:

Why are you this wicked?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Chule(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
hey... am typing this because we hav been in same shoes..

first find out if someone among her friends is stil a virgin. if yes then be informed t that deep inside her she regrets ever losing her virginity.

secondly, look for a way to ask her questions like.. do u really feel bad abt loosing ur precious. BilivUMe it's very precious to them..

and finally let focus on ur babe not her friends

hey dude watch ya grammar,

thank me latter.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by oshdam2015: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Very funny question. Tell her to come and announce it on nairaland or rather facebook instead.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by missKiffy(f): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Must she let her friends know you guys have had sex

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by onyee25(f): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
She doesn't want her friend to know that she has lost it
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Abortions: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
iceberylin:
He already said he's nt qud at typinq??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by iceberylin(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Abortions:
He already said he's nt qud at typinq??
Doesn't mean he shouldn't be worried angry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Richardonald(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
DGKN:
Hello Romancelanders, Compliment of the season. Pls Dnt mynd my write up.. I'm not too good at typing. Tnx

Something is really bothering me which I want to share with y'all. My girlfriend doesn't want her friend to know that we have had sex.. We have been dating since 4months now. She told me her bestfriend asked her if we done anything and she said NO. I ask her why and she said she just don't feel Like telling her.. Lemme be honest, I was the one that disvirgin her. Tho the girl is very churchy. Lol.

maybe she is lying to her friends that she is a virgin and wil keep it 4 her husband..so she no wont make her friends laugh her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dgkn u can lie gosh... Werent u the one dat just posted about u bein a girlfriend d ur boyfrnd dumped ur ass...? And now this!

Fake stories everywhr

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Richardonald(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Chule:
hey... am typing this because we hav been in same shoes..

first find out if someone among her friends is stil a virgin. if yes then be informed t that deep inside her she regrets ever losing her virginity.

secondly, look for a way to ask her questions like.. do u really feel bad abt loosing ur precious. BilivUMe it's very precious to them..

and finally let focus on ur babe not her friends

hey dude watch ya grammar,

thank me latter.
he be like say make i buy 1 carton of hero give u..na only u get write fine pass
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
iceberylin:

Doesn't mean he shouldn't be worried angry
d same op who posted abt her boyfrnd dumping her ass is now a boyfrnd all of a sudden.. Fake stories
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Chule(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Richardonald:
he be like say make i buy 1 carton of hero give u..na only u get write fine pass
na so na.. he's more like a younger one... what more can say than to mentor...

thanks for the compliment
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by iceberylin(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
d same op who posted abt her boyfrnd dumping her ass is now a boyfrnd all of a sudden.. Fake stories
I'll never waste my advice ni
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by mhizsimi(f): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
You should respect her wish, if she doesn't want her friends to know then leave it as that...no biggie

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Ezerbullet(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
iceberylin:
Bruh!!! where hath thy chill grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by iceberylin(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ezerbullet:

Bruh!!! where hath thy chill grin grin grin

Omo...i don dh fear myself grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Dgkn u can lie gosh... Werent u the one dat just posted about u bein a girlfriend d ur boyfrnd dumped ur ass...? And now this!

Fake stories everywhr

He said he saw that one on Fbuk.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by ChappyChase: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op its obvious your girl does not want to identify with you as her Guy!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Fireson: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
DGKN:

Why do you need her to tell her friends you fhurked her? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Fireson: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Must she let her friends know you guys have had sex

I wonder, is it not to be a top secret between the man and woman? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
DGKN:

She doesn't want to feel like a slooot.

No cause for alarm.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Roger that! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Bae Visit And You Both Are In A Godly Relationship Photo / She Felt She Was Being S3XY But Her Fallen B@@BS Became The Topic Of Discussion / SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.