Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (39715 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by huss421(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
There is this girl I proposed to years ago during my undergraduate who accepted the offer based on the belief that after school I would have a nice job that would enable me care for her.

After my NYSC, when she saw that things were not as expected, she lose interest in me and walked away, however, she now wants to come back as she had heard the news of my employment even though, I don't like her again and I have gotten some body better off than her.

The problem is, am finding it difficult to tell her the truth, pls pals how do I go about it? Pls I need your advice pls, no insult it's a serious matter.

13 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by donstan18: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
She left you when things weren't going well, but now wants you back because you'v gotten a job.

Well, tell her you want to marry a virgin, let's see how she'll deal with it.

443 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
undecided

Accept her back, when she feels okay then break her heart too, super glue is not cost she will mend it easily and life continues

210 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by doctore212(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Where can I buy a sex doll.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Gebbson007(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by sobastical: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Don't ply games You said you don't like her again so let her go and face your new job and lady

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by IamAirforce1: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
I believe you know whats good for you .

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by OneCorner: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
So u expect her to stay wen u no get money abi
Bros, it's ur fault for being broke so don't blame her for not staying wit u den.

So many dumb-bleeps quoting me like they won't leave Nigeria today cuz of the hardship to show up later if things get better

36 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Gabaleve(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
mumu,

I sure say na because of ur small job ur new babe sef dey with u

how can u call urself a man when u cant even handle simple issues diplomatically.

girls go always use ur brain

no vex

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by huss421(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
How is it my fault?
OneCorner:
Bros, it's ur fault for being broke so don't blame her for not staying wit u den.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Emotionless100: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tell her exactly what she told you or behave the way she did before she left when you have no money

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Xinjin: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
If you can't tell her the truth then tell her the lies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by InfernoNig: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
You are messing with a Gold digger. Your own even dey your body. The sign is there that is you don't have money she will leave you. Biko give her shovel and how let her go and dig elsewhere. Peace

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by eTECTIVe(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tell her point Blank U can't take her back and U have moved on and she shuld do. U are asking us becos U think U still feel something for her but what U are really feeling isn't luv but STUPID. She is into sales, HOEsales

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by crismark(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
u re dealing wit a gold miner here...jst show her u can mine diamond in large quantity.... what i simply mean is jst..

Bleep and run

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Wich advice do u need again? cheesy...na wao

18 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by biacan(f): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:
She left you when things weren't going well, but now wants you back because you'v gotten a job.

Well, tell her you want to marry a virgin, let's see how she'll deal with it.
Simple thing when she can still get Virgin*** Tithing surgery cool

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by gonkin(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Run for your life. Mine still checks up on me every now and then

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by donstan18: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
Simple thing when she can still get Virgin*** tithing surgery cool

What's tithing surgery? shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by biacan(f): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

What's tithing surgery? shocked
It's been done in Abuja but it's expensive they will tight your P**y it's will be so tight like that of a virgin depending on how you want it.......and lift your boobs with out any implants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by donstan18: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
It's been done in Abuja but it's expensive they will tight your P**y it's will be so tight like that of a virgin depending on how you wants it.......and lift your boobs with out any implants

Funke!!!!! shocked

what did you just say?

25 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by TeeFriz: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
OneCorner:

What is this one saying

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ex coming back when you are now better is a joke, don't accept her back. Tell her you have moved on, and you don't want her anymore so far you are sure you don't love her no more.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by biacan(f): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Funke!!!!! shocked

what did you just say?
only ladies who don't know their way out will get worried over loss p**y once you the money you can get it done..... many ladies trick their husband with This virgins while they only go and get theirs done p**y tigting once it's done you'll have to taste and see if it's tight enough by dipping their hands to check if it's okay cheesy

I know the place I went there with a friend when I was still in school cool

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by donstan18: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
only ladies who don't know their way out will get worried over loss p**y once you the money you can get it done..... many ladies trick their husband that they are virgins while they only went to get their p**y tigting once it's done you'll have to taste and see if it's tight enough by dipping their hands to check if it's okay cheesy

Lol grin grin grin

Nne baby, you need to see how hard I'm laughing now, but can't even tell why I'm laughing grin

You are just funny, cheesy
I swear grin grin

You went there with your friend, abi u went do tighten ur own cheesy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by MhizAJ(f): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
only ladies who don't know their way out will get worried over loss p**y once you the money you can get it done..... many ladies trick their husband that they are virgins while they only went to get their p**y tigting once it's done you'll have to taste and see if it's tight enough by dipping their hands to check if it's okay cheesy

Are you well at all grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by biacan(f): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin grin grin

Nne, you need to see how hard I'm laughing now, but can't even tell why I'm laughing grin

You are just funny, cheesy
I swear grin grin

You went there with your friend, abi u went do tighten ur own cheesy

You see Nigerian people I said I went there with a friend you guys have converted the issue on me that I went to tight mine sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by biacan(f): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
MhizAJ:

Are you well at all grin cheesy
Mhiz how have you been jare cheesy no mind this guy's here them one open my file cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by donstan18: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
You see Nigerian people I said I went there with a friend you guys have converted the issue to me that I went to tight mine sad

Lol, cheesy but seriously, this is my first time of knowing this tightening of a thing.

Never knew we had such thing,

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by biacan(f): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, cheesy but seriously, this is my first time of knowing this tightening of a thing.

Never knew we had such thing,
It has been on existance for long mostly done by the western women ( American's) it haven't been long it came to Nigeria I think it's 3-4 years old ladies patronise the place very well cool

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Failure has many enemies bro, get it now. The girl is a she goat though. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed by donstan18: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
It have been in existence for long mostly done by the western women ( American's) it haven't been long it came to Nigeria I think it's 3-4 years old ladies patronise the place very well cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Like, you'll get your hymen back ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.