Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. (31130 Views)

Should I Sack My Staff For Stealing #500:00? / My Lebanese Boss Promises To Sack Me When Next I Bend Or Try To Collect His Bag / Should I Sack My Driver Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by mudility(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hey pals, if you have read my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/2738913/love-employee you will remember i was crushing on one of my female worker.

After i hastily made my intentions known to her, I was given those kind of funny attitude ladies display when not interested.

On a one on one discussion, she said she will not date me for two reasons. 1. because i am her boss and 2. because she has a boyfriend.

Okay, i totally respect her decision but i realized her attitude changed. She sometimes arrives late to work, flirt with my costumers to make me jealous. The final straw that broke the camel back is when i was scolding my other worker for her mistakes and complains am getting from my customers about her.

What i heard was this my employee i had crush on saying to me with boldness that i dont have to talk to her that way. I was shocked to my bone marrow that i ordered her to keep quit and leave my presence.

After i got home, i could not stop thinking about her rude bahaviour. I almost payed her off today but the sympathetic me decide to keep her till month end.

Pls friends , what do u think about my intended plan?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by sholikay(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
That lady has obviously turned chance to chances!..my brada sharply sack that biatch,before she accuse u of rape!.. Nansense!... F*ck love!. F*ck sympathetic mhen!.

294 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Reasons you should never mix business with pleasure
embarassed

why sack her u called d shot have taste of it

Just earn your respect back and its final

Or u still love her u cant stand d fact u cant have her?? lipsrsealed

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Kayoski(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
This happens when you mix business with pleasure..

I guess ur business is still in infant stage and u r not so rich ... cos I wonder why she would refuse u in the first place...

I advice u caution her for the last time ( show her u r the boss) but if symptoms persists FIRE HER..

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by donTbone(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
ok...
THINGS TO TAKE NOTE OF BEFORE ASKING A GIRL OUT.
1. NO matter who you are, you will be treated ike the other guys. Be it
older than her father.

2. Before approaching her, get prepared for insult. It might not be their
personality, but most of them use it as a SCARY CROW

3. Ask her out in the same organization, only if you are sure she has a crush
on you too. Else, everybody will know

4. If you ask her out and she said NO, dont be sad or look remoseful. Simple way
to get to her is to show you are always happy without her.

http://datingyouths..com

Now to the point.... As per the mis-behaviour and disrespect...
Simple: Just SACK HER! You already know she has no manners.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by jamex93(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
sack her jor

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Pennah(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
next she will say she deserve more pay

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by misspicy(f): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
lol.....the girl is not even matured enough.... why become rude to your boss
because he asked you out?

OP sack her already,she never experience life gringrin

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
So becoz she nor gree give you pvssy gonk, u wan sack her!!

Na u give her body see finish na, u go dey toast smally wey dey work under you, why she nor go get boldness.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by nusta(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
You ridicled yourself before her and that's the reward. Anyway, a stitch in time saves nine. If she cannot follow your rules at the office, she can follow the door out of your office.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by mudility(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
misspicy:
lol.....the girl is not even matured enough.... why become rude to your boss
because he asked you out?

OP sack her already,she never experience life gringrin
Thanks. She should have approach me privately when am calm to advise me on my anger not in front of the other worker. If i don't do anything about this,other workers may copy her rudeness.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Clashy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thank God,you acted that way.she only wanted to know how carried away you are so as to device a mechannism for exploit and play prank on you.only to that she would keep to her normal self,moreover dont do dat u intended it is unwise of u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by pneumaticos(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hye bro,seems i was one of those that said you should go on with the relatioship

Bro....let he go tomorow morning,,the more she stays the more blood pressure for you,

Help yourself by paying for the full month...was she the sales girl you talked about?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by banme(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sack her shap shap b4 tins get serious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op u fvcked up...

She aint ur slave , u oght to keep things professional!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
That's what happens when u start showing little kids ur di*k grin grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by misspicy(f): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
mudility:

Thanks. She should have approach me privately when am calm to advise me on my anger not in front of the other worker. If i don't do anything about this,other workers may copy her rudeness.
so you expect your employee to approach you privately in order to advice you on how to run your business?.

bro there are two things involved
1)you are so blinded by love for the girl,that your reasoning is getting clouded, you still want her to change and say YES to you

2)maybe her physical attributes is really so endowed,you dnt just want to let go...you still wish she would say YES...

bro,put your foot on the ground it's your business,if you cannot cope with seeing her let her go tongue

51 Likes

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by schumastic(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
i had a strong feeling it will lead to this after you Adler her out and she refused...mean while i poker the fact you made her know your still the boss and you'r in control..don't sack her cus she might use the fact that you asked her out and she refused that's why you sacked her.

instead keep being the good boss you are and this time show more seriousness and less laughter, try not to joke or give her face at all..be strict with the job and put her in her place when ever she mess up.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by tammie24: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
mudility:

exactly

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2015
I'm sorry Op but you're a bit dull.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2015
undecided
Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Cutehector(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecided
cant sleep? smiley
Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
cant sleep? smiley
Just woke Up....cry
Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Cutehector(m): 12:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
Just woke Up....cry
eya.. Me too... Seems u slept early
Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
eya.. Me too... Seems u slept early
Yeap!

I'm gonna be awake till 5am...cry
Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Cutehector(m): 12:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
Yeap!

wah u gona be doin till den?
Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Wallade(m): 1:01am On Dec 19, 2015
Fire her ASAP. You have violated the. ....... law of power.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by LemmeFuckYou(m): 1:46am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
Yeap!

me too.sad... Doing what? Guess who is this?
Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Fidecoo(m): 5:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Dats wat u get wen u allow lust to control u. I can't even date my sistrs frnds, hw much more my employee. Control ur desires and b a principled man, bro.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by ChappyChase: 5:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Why do ladies disrespect any guy that toast them and they are not interested in?
Bro you better send that chick packing if not the next thread you will creat will be titled "my employee who I wooed slapped me in front of my other staffers"!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by ChappyChase: 5:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Fidecoo:
Dats wat u get wen u allow lust to control u. I can't even date my sistrs frnds, hw much more my employee. Control ur desires and b a principled man, bro.
Because say him be employer make him shove his feeling down his throat abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sack My Employee I Was Crushing On. by Sijo01(f): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2015
One of the things you get from trying to mix business with pleasure.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job / From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo / What Are The Career Opportunities For A Nutrition And Dietetics Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.