Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Help! I Am In Love With My Employee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Employee (42872 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / Update..help! I Am In Love With My Employee(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please friends I need your help on the way forward.
The thing is that I think I have fallen in love with one of my female workers and it's driving me crazy.

I am running a sport betting shop and i have two female employees. Lately i have caught myself sleeping and waking up with the thought of her.

Am currently single and i love the qualities and character she possesses.

Three days back i told her how i felt about her and realy want to start something serious with her. Omo after i told her my feelings, she has been uncomfortable around me.

I told her yesterday that i noticed she is uncomfortable with what i told her. I told her i really value her services to my business and it's okay if she says no.

Honestly i do love her but don't really know how i will go about it anymore.

Please if you have been in this kind of shit before, let me know how you handled it. help a brother out please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by etin06(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
go and see a doctor

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dude above. Wetin doctor wan do for am. If d gal no gree den u gotta try n forget ha. Easiest way is to get a temporary distraction.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by UnknownT: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Turn her from employee to Oga Madam. It's as simple as that

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by kilode100(f): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Make person no disvirgin himself quick, na bad thing.

Op, go ashawo house relieve yourself when you're pressed, and you need to ride a horse.

My prayers are with you!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by DuchessLily(f): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
UnknownT:

Correct advice!! After all OP and d babe are single

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
UnknownT:

lol..please how will i go about it?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
kilode100:
Make person no disvirgin himself quick, na bad thing.

Op, go ashawo house relieve yourself when you're pressed, and you need to ride a horse.

My prayers are with you!

Thanks for your prayers but i dont do olushos..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Cholls(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
My brother nothing do you joor. Just don't tell her anything again after two weeks she no respond move on.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anyss:
Dude above. Wetin doctor wan do for am. If d gal no gree den u gotta try n forget ha. Easiest way is to get a temporary distraction.

what kind of distraction will you suggest for me?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by amnesty7: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
While this may be ok, according to Mafia Manager this is a business taboo. Quickly sort yourself out and take a decision before it adversely affects your business.

25 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by UnknownT: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

lol..please how will i go about it?
lol. See question, make I come give am Belle for you?

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Cholls:
My brother nothing do you joor. Just don't tell her anything again after two weeks she no respond move on.
Thanks for the advice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
As lovely as a genuine love will seem if a employer falls for a good employee, I don't think I cn do it...if @ all I would date him I will leave the company first den we begin our romance outside the business I cnt even think of working in the same company with my husband let alone befriend my oga..esp wen he go hav to strafe undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
You call it a kind of poo? People find attraction anywhere. It is no crime! But as a boss, your business place is not your love garden. Once it becomes your love garden, and the love is wrongly managed, your business becomes the first casualty.

Lust or love? You need to filter it properly because it could be either. As for the lady, she is now uncomfortable around you. Two possibilities. One, she doesn't share what you feel for her. Implication. She could date you to get financial and workplace favours to the detriment of your business. Two, she probably sees a boss who wants to ride a 'disfavoured' ass. She might be right.

Use your conscience. Unless it is mutual, let her be!

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

what kind of distraction will you suggest for me?
A gal frnd. Might be temporary. Works like magic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Smh
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Which kin help you want op?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
UnknownT:
lol. See question, make I come give am Belle for you?
ahan.. i will not impose my feelings on her just because am her boss. Infact i don't want suit of sexual harassment. I only made my feelings known to her as a gentleman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:
90000][/color]
Please friends i need your help on the way forward.
The thing is that i think i have fallen inlove with one of my female worker and it driving me crazy.

Am running a sport betting shop and i have two female employee. Lately i have caught myself sleeping and waking up with the thought of her.

Am currently single and i love the qualities and character she posses.

Three days back i told her how i felt about her and realy want to start something serious with her. Omo after i told her my feelings, she have be uncomfortable around me.

I told her yesterday that i noticed she is uncomfortable with what i told her. I told her i realy value her services to my business and its okay if she say no.

Honestly i do love her but dont realy know how i will go about it anymore.

Please if you have been in this kind of shit before, let me know how you handled it. help a brother out please.

A good rule of thumb is to not sh1t where one eats.

16 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
she is simply having cold feet on giving u response... maybe she thinks u just want to play around and dump her... let her see the seriousness in you and start making moves to meet her people...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anyss:

A gal frnd. Might be temporary. Works like magic
seeing a good girl hard me pass calculus. still finking were to find one.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
noblemails:
she is simply having cold feet on giving u response... maybe she thinks u just want to play around and dump her... let her see the seriousness in you and start making moves to meet her people...
Do you mean i should meet her people?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by OohMpa: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
A wise one (Vince Masuka) once said these powerful words:

"When it comes to matters of the heart, always follow your dïck" angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oga u put her in a really uncomfortable situation. Now if u do anyhow e go become another tin grin

Seriously tho, it's kind of inappropriate and irresponsible of u. Don't mix business with pleasure

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

A good rule of thumb is to not sh1t where one eats.

yea i have come across that but i thing there can be an exception to it. I do realy love her.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:
90000][/color]
Please friends i need your help on the way forward.
The thing is that i think i have fallen inlove with one of my female worker and it driving me crazy.

Am running a sport betting shop and i have two female employee. Lately i have caught myself sleeping and waking up with the thought of her.

Am currently single and i love the qualities and character she posses.

Three days back i told her how i felt about her and realy want to start something serious with her. Omo after i told her my feelings, she have be uncomfortable around me.

I told her yesterday that i noticed she is uncomfortable with what i told her. I told her i realy value her services to my business and its okay if she say no.

Honestly i do love her but dont realy know how i will go about it anymore.

Thats what U all say. When U screw her then U feel different

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Omotayor123(f): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
I don't see any Big deal here!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by obiorathesubtle: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Why the fùcking fúck would you fücking fall in love with her? You fúcking dead in the head fûcker? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Oga u put her in a really uncomfortable situation. Now if u do anyhow e go become another tin grin

Seriously tho, it's kind of inappropriate and irresponsible of u. Don't mix business with pleasure

I know, that why i told her not worry about my feelings that i value her service more to my business. But to be honest i have falling deeply for her.but it will not be a crime if a boss get married to employee na

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
mudility:

seeing a good girl hard me pass calculus. still finking were to find one.

Not somtin permanent. Is a temporary arrangement

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Employee by mudility(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Politicos:
You call it a kind of poo? People find attraction anywhere. It is no crime! But as a boss, your business place is not your love garden. Once it becomes your love garden, and the love is wrongly managed, your business becomes the first casualty.

Lust or love? You need to filter it properly because it could be either. As for the lady, she is now uncomfortable around you. Two possibilities. One, she doesn't share what you feel for her. Implication. She could date you to get financial and workplace favours to the detriment of your business. Two, she probably sees a boss who wants to ride a 'disfavoured' ass. She might be right.

Use your conscience. Unless it is mutual, let her be!
I will let her be. This is actually the first time am falling for my worker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.