Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? (941 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
You have her number on your phone...

Your phone gets missing and you lose all your contacts... cry

She calls you one day and if it happens that you don't recognize her voice and say, "Sorry, who is this?"....

She will rant about you not having her number again, gets angry and drops the call without the courtesy of allowing you to explain! undecided

Nigerian Girls/Ladies are so Immature and Insecure! angry angry

Reason why i just prefer to sleep with anyone i see that i fancy and move on to the next!

#NoTimeForTrashyAttitude

Guys have you experienced this too?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? by Trexkarma(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin
seems like it just happened to you...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
They do it on purpose..

Meanwhile, na why i just like myself, any babe dah tries dat on me, i be like

Am sorry, pls who am i talkin with... Den she begins to rant

Cuts the call! grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? by vizkiz: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
abeg make una stop that lie Jawe. I am a guy and I know how we do it. We just use that "I changed my phone" crap as an excuse undecided

If I collect any girl number and I call her she come dey do like James Bond, me go delete am sharperly come dey form "I lost your number" when next she calls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:
abeg make una stop that lie Jawe. I am a guy and I know how we do it. We just use that "I changed my phone" crap as an excuse undecided

If I collect any girl number and I call her she come dey do like James Bond, me go delete am sharperly come dey form "I lost your number" when next she calls

But i did not delete the number. I actually lost my phone undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Trexkarma:
grin grin

seems like it just happened to you...

Yes o! Imagine the rubbish!! angry angry

If na babe wey i still dey toast, e for better. This one is someone i have nyashed over 763 times! undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rant at who? The girl no dey look face? lol...The moment I sense an accentuation of even as much as a 100th of a decibel in the amplitude of her voice, I'll start doing a mental calculation of the dynamics. If the peaks keep rising for more than 3 seconds, I'll hang up immediately. Don't mind the epistle, it'll only take all of 10 seconds to apply in a real-life scenario. No time for nonsense. cheesy

Michellla...Don't worry. I know you're no "ranter". cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Happened to me recently on whatsapp. she was like, she's from Nairaland and i'm like do you ave a name.

Another one called and I was like who is this. she went on about how I gave her my number. Fvck I was so pissed.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? by Trexkarma(m): 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
lawanson44:

Yes o! Imagine the rubbish!! angry angry

If na babe wey i still dey toast, e for better. This one is someone i have nyashed over 763 times! undecided

Then she jus dae carve style... as real G! u ghats talk to m so that nyashing go continue....
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Haven't experienced this be4... maybe because I don't attract ppl who don't know how to choke on the chill pill cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Do This? by Michellla(f): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
RickRichards:
Rant at who? The girl no dey look face? lol...The moment I sense an accentuation of even as much as a 100th of a decibel in the amplitude of her voice, I'll start doing a mental calculation of the dynamics. If the peaks keep rising for more than 3 seconds, I'll hang up immediately. Don't mind the epistle, it'll only take all of 10 seconds to apply in a real-life scenario. No time for nonsense. cheesy

Michellla...Don't worry. I know you're no "ranter". cheesy
lol aint nobody got time for that cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Badoo Apologizes To His Fans / Photo Of The Day: This Guy And His Babe Need Help / Help, Please I Need Advice Is It Make Sense To Abuse My Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.