Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? (1106 Views)

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by israelbenzion: 12:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Discontinued.
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Kontinu nau! tongue
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by Countersam(m): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2015
Bros OP. Shebi you talk say you run things to the highest level...omo no let things begin run you.
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by Andykruiz(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Bros, y you wan bury yaself before you die na? You don't even know if she is doing it or not. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by wilybebsy(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Bro just let her go
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by donTbone(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2015
cry cry cry cry
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by nerdfrost(m): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2015
I really didn't understand a word undecided
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by Trexkarma(m): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2015
op continue jare! even try buy am car..while your doing that try buy me 1 too...as advisor concern... winkop continue jare! even try buy am car..while your doing that try buy me 1 too...as advisor concern...
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by DipoDee: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2015
birds of a feather....
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by Lattop(m): 12:23am On Dec 19, 2015
I wan go sleep jeje u con carry dis kin yeye talk disturb my sleep abi
anyway my advice b say ask google 4 advice and u see enough
Goodnite
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by Cutehector(m): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2015
She is not ur wife yet so technically u dnt own her
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 19, 2015
israelbenzion:
There is this girl I have Ben dating steadily for 5onths now. Real serious. As.I type she is even lying beside me.
Problem is, I have had cause to suspect that she is cheating on me severally. Each time I confront her, she denies and.pledges her fidelity to me. Just tonight when she asked me to help turn the data on her mobile phone on, her.Whatsapp and BBMessages came tumbling in. I am not the prying type at all, but in her presence there a message came in and the sender called her "baby". I commented on it but did not push it further. I confronted her later but she didn't really say anything about it.
As a guy man that I am that has run things to the highest level, I know I can't be the only one she is dating. Problem is, I plan to marry her even though I am yet to propose. But I'm scared that this infidelity will extend into marriage if I marry her. I love her but I'm thinking of letting her go.

What do you advise?
No, dont continue with her because its gonna hunt and hurt u forever. but if you think you can bear it, then why not? but for me, never will i ever forgive a lady that cheats on me.
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by evanscheck(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Take the risk if u love her
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by favourmic(m): 12:54am On Dec 19, 2015
this kind of post they vex me rubbish sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 19, 2015
Just because a guy called your girlfriend "baby" you are now crying like a baby??

Dafuq is wrong with the OP?
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by israelbenzion: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2015
^^^^^^^^
Did u read where I said I hv had cause to suspect her severally prior to this incident? I asked her to show me the msg, but she had already deleted it. see, if this were just a fling to me, I wouldn't ever bother. what's my own then? but this is a girl I'm planning to surprise with marriage proposal latest March 2016. so I shd be bothered. and extra vigilant.
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by CaroLyner(f): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2015
israelbenzion:
^^^^^^^^
Did u read where I said I hv had cause to suspect her severally prior to this incident? I asked her to show me the msg, but she had already deleted it. see, if this were just a fling to me, I wouldn't ever bother. what's my own then? but this is a girl I'm planning to surprise with marriage proposal latest March 2016. so I shd be bothered. and extra vigilant.
dump her already.i know cause am a girl
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Catch her here.... at the wrist
not their .... at the elbow before taking any action bruh
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by jabojafa(m): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2015
take her fone to computer village, dey can recover all her deleted messages. Or u can install a spy software on her fone.
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2015
she might not be cheating this could be messages from admirers
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2015
you should be angry and get suspicious only when she calls other guys baby not when she is been called baby by her admirer
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by firstking01(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2015
We guys eh...all wat u 've been doing is suspecting her with no convincing evidencesad...and i'm sure, u get side chicksad
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by Trexkarma(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Dude for reals?.. How about u read one of texts that places her in a compromising spot before disturbing me in the morning....
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by israelbenzion: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2015
^^^^^^
She deleted same. Immediately. I know cos I asked. and that act of deletion further fuels my suspicion. If it was harmless and a one-way text from an admirer, why be in a rush to delete it?
Re: She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her? by daizylove(f): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2015
You shouldn't break up yet even though you are suspicious, I would advice you get solid evidence before you take a bold step, think twice before you do anything you might regreat later wink

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Body On A 51-year-old (photos) / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A ‘runs Girl’ In Lagos / We Really Looks Alike, Stop Hating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.