Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch (53381 Views)

FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta / Ecobank Sacks 1,040 Staff - Punch / Diamond Bank Sacks 200 Workers - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Affluentkess: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2015
When people claim buhari is a dullurd and cant comprehen an article.

Read the first post
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by lookingfly: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2015
sosanova:
Buhari sacking left, right and centre... .hope those zombies who always shout Sai Baba are among those sacked..
SSANU wants to go strike
ASUU wants to Strike
Shiite wants to Strike
Boko Haram is Striking
Niger Delta Militants threatening to Strike
IPOB n MASSOB wants to Strike

Lord help us in this country , Buhari n his people have scammed us , we have entered ONE CHANCE....
......And dollars is already striking.
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by ib2015: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Alwaystruth: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
THE CHANGE IS HERE!! LIVE WITH IT!!
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Ahmed3rdjuly: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2015
So SSANU are comparing themselves with the Nigerian Military?
A man is in battle front spilling blood and defending his nation and you don't want that nation to cater for his children education.
All these our lecturers sef they really need to be taught how to use education to develop a nation no wonder they are producing unemployable graduate like myself.
All they do is to copy textbook and give as handouts only if they know that a true and sustainable national development starts from the 4 walls of universities and not from the Cabinets.
If they taught well our politicians wont be this dumb.
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Alwaystruth: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2015
THE CHANGE IS HERE!!! LIVE WITH IT !!!

Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by LydayBobo(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2015
okpara007:
Probaby those workers he sacked are all christains...time to put those brodas selling suya along d road to begin teach mat101
your hands are faster than your brain.
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by kingofdemons: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2015
[s]
Drabeey:

You don't have a point my dear, support your claims if you love to earn my mentions. Thanks
[/s]

then you don't deserve mine too if you fail to see that Buhari is an economic bokoharam tongue
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Chubhie:

That's assuming PMB stays put till the next elections

All pointers indicates a total system collapse and all issues addressed and if a common ground can not be reached then everybody to their tent. There's no way elections can be conducted in 2019 if begging national issues are not holistically addressed.

Interesting comment. You've just gained a friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by kingofdemons: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2015
[s]
WaffenSS:

Actually...

....You're the one who sounds like you're sipping burukutu, if your disjointed rants are anything to go by.

You're either half drunk, or you're an excitable little boy who just found one of his daddy's internets and doesn't know how to use it.
[/s]

you just described your hopeless father

oya gerrarahia meehn and rot in hades tongue
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by erasmus101: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2015
Federal government should sack all the ghost workers in the north, becouse over their they dont work at all
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by kingofdemons: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2015
dearpreye:

That's my guy

always on the truth side. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2015
kingofdemons:

That's my guy

always on the truth side. cool

You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Lies are a bondage. Self deception is a cage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by tammie24: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Jaideyone:
kai you are very dull o. so a CIRCULAR that was circulated in April like the name implies was back dated from may? your school fees should be refunded
refunded to your father
silly zombie!
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by favoremma: 9:44am On Dec 19, 2015
Our président mst be kiafully wit d advices he is getting from various govt agencies. D Past administration nver had such probs why is it Noé dat we r clamourin for change dat tinz will bcum wickedly impossible.if universities sud go on strick it will scartterd d académic calendar. Pls mr. Buhari u promise nigerians free n qualititative education. Buh its seems now dat u r rather using ur office to destroy nt only ur administration buh laying an easy platform for d PDP to return to power on an easy alude.pls be wise.
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Chubhie: 9:44am On Dec 19, 2015
dearpreye:

The feeling is mutual.
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Chubhie: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2015
dearpreye:

The feeling is mutual.
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Realist5: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2015
sosanova:

Zombie alert
Zombie oh....Zombie
your stupidity no get vaccines

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by blackpriest0911: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Wailers how market?
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by ohemdave(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolexander:
See all of them shouting and Abusing Buhari beneath!

Was Buhari the President when the circular for the sack was issued?

So obvious many won't read the content of the news!

You are a very stupid man or person indeed. You can only fool your lineage and generation,it should have been written by GEJ ba? Your are foolish indeed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Jaideyone(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2015
tammie24:

refunded to your father
silly zombie!
lol half illiterate. I understand you attended night classes only cheesy
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2015
Chubhie:

The feeling is mutual.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by tammie24: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2015
Ahmeduana:

AS APC OWN UP TO ANYTHING IN THEIR MISERABLE LIFE? APC PLAN THE SACKS AND BACK DATE IT TO JONATHAN REGIME, YOU THINK WE BLIND TO ALL THE DUBIOUS ANTICS OF (blame the other man) OF YOUR OPPRESSIVE PARTY.YES, GOOD AND FINE IT WAS JONATHAN PLANS ARRANGEMENT, why implementing it? if not that it consided with the evil intentions your party! YORUBA SAID THAT ENI TI A KO NI KA TO SE, OUN GAN-GAN IKA.
thank you o jare
na today circular dey comot?
Na God go save us for APC hand
four years from now they will still blame pdp for wrong decisions they made
it's unfortunate some Nigerians choose to remain zombies till it hits them!
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Darammliveth(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2015
You're so on point! Also thought about it sometime ago.
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by tammie24: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2015
Jaideyone:
lol half illiterate. I understand you attended night classes only cheesy
better than the mid-night classes you attended
cos going by your sense of reasoning
you didn't get much!
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by egobetatoday: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2015
seunlayi:
Let me repeat myself here, the insult this man will receive before the end of his tenure will be Hmmmmmmmm "too much"

then we will know who's really clueless.
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by egobetatoday: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2015
okpara007:
Probaby those workers he sacked are all christains...time to put those brodas selling suya along d road to begin teach mat101

even his brothers selling suya know the difference now. how can i buy suya when my salary have not been paid? or when i need to fuel my car at 250/liter?
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2015
G
manie:

If the teachers are sacked, does that mean the schools will be closed down? I think the schools will still be in operation, but FG will no longer be responsible for the funding of such schools. Corruption takes place in almost every organisation in Nigeria, University administrators should give account of the schools fees by parents in the last 10 years.

The primary and secondary schools of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria in Lagos are funded by the staff union cooperative society, and these schools are self-sustaining and highly profitable.
What did you put in place for the schools to run? Lagos is a metropolis that is why ISL can effectively be managed without hiccups are you asking a federal school in maiduguri or benue or ekiti or ebonyi that has scanty federal infrastructures coupled with comatose power supply to generate money and pay fees? If you compare Faan with universities in terms of revenue generation and workers buoyancy you need help.....do you know that some universities pay supporting lecturers with IGR? they maintain school environment, security, hostel renovation and even employ some supporting staffs. Bro, the government should just do the needful. You gave a man a cutlass and ask him to challenge a lion...thinking you have empowered him (cutlass) is laughable.
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Abagworo(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2015
cybermic007:

He stated further that the circular dated April 21, 2015,
was attached with a memorandum and report from the
National Salaries, Income and Wages Commission
dated
March 2014 and February 2014 respectively.
According to him, the commission responded to the
circular by directing the removal of personnel of staff
schools and other institutions affiliated to the
universities from the payroll.
He said, “The implementation of this directive would be
a gross violation and breach of the SSANU/FGN 2009
Agreement, which explicitly stated that the University
shall bear full capital and recurrent cost of University
Staff primary schools.

Source: http://m.punchng.com/buhari-sacks-2000-
varsity-workers

Wrong title. It was implemented by Jonathan with January 2016 deadline. It was not even a bad move as the FG said it was futile funding staff schools in addition to the Universities themselves.
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by onatisi(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2015
sosanova:

the insults Jonathan got will be Child's play when compared to the insults that will be hurled at Buhari, but APC have them selves to blame, they set a bad precedent where their leaders called Jonathan all sorts of names in public, they insulted Jonathan to a level never before witnessed, now they are feeling the heat n now want to introduce anti Social media bill.
Karma is a B-itch
bros believe me, apc and buhari never see anything. People haven't even started with them .by the time everybody starts shouting on buhari even his party members will disown him
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2015
manie:

Maybe they need to open their books for scrutiny, corporate organisations will not mind assisting with some infrastructures if administrators are accountable and prudent. It does not make good business sense when you are barely struggling to survive with the subvention allocated to the university by NUC and the university still decided to set-up another organisation that was not intended to be self-sustaining. The universities have the brand names, which they need to put into productive and economical uses.
First let me ask you, did you attend a federal university? If yes you will agree with me that you don't pay tuition fee? True. Now what we pay as school fees are charges which we consume for instance medicals, sport, id cards, internet, exam fees, these charges accumulate to what we call school fees. Now I didn't pay up to 15k in any session. The highest amount I paid was 13500 for school fees. Now, my school back then runs several co-operatives and small scale business. Are you saying that they should take money from these copreatives to fund the payment of staff in pry and second schools. Do you know how difficult it is to run business with inadequate infrastructures? Let me also let you know some schools due to their location and patronage don't attract much investors are you suggesting that we neglect them because staff schools in lagos and ibadan can thrive? Govt. Should do the needful. The only thing that can make sense is for them to perhaps share the cost 75:25 with Govt. Sucking up the larger share
Re: Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolexander:
See all of them shouting and Abusing Buhari beneath!

Was Buhari the President when the circular for the sack was issued?

So obvious many won't read the content of the news!

keep blaming Her till four years is gone. so Co's gej issued d letter they should go hold gej responsible abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter / GEOSCIENTIST & PETROLEUM ENGINEER's HAVEN - Be Empowered, Enriched & Enlightened / How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.