Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. (1047 Views)

Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. by Tundeiab(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. by madridguy(m): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmnnnn
Re: Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Damn right!
Re: Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. by okirewaju(f): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Not true undecided
Re: Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. by lilmax(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Like I should start laughing right now?

Failed attempt trying to bash grin
Re: Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2015
VERY TRUE most especially the socalled bleeping feminist.
Re: Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. by ivyT(f): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Insecure wives do dat only..70% of nigerian wives dont,they care more about their children,especially with the way 65% of nigerian men behave..
My statistics are accurate.
Re: Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. by Miami11: 2:16am On Dec 20, 2015
What's wrong with checking your patners phone.
Re: Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. by mzvyne(f): 3:20am On Dec 20, 2015
mumcy used to check my homework Oh....
As for me, i'll do both.
Re: Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. by cynhamscakes(f): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2015
Snooping is allowed jare so long as its done in moderation and you are ready to bear the consequences of what your snooping uncovers.
Most times though, its better not to snoop oooo but then again for some people, its not optional, its like breathing to them. Sadly the smart men that cheat knows how to cover their tracks very well.
Android apps like vault and App lock makes things easier for men who cheat as they can hide anything and everything using those apps.

Checking your kids homework is everyday affair.

The Christmas season is drawing close. Celebrate this year's xmas with a difference.

Our specialty for the season is our Rich fruit rum cake. Other flavours such as yummy banana, moist Coconut, moist carrot, chocolate, lemon,, vanilla, red velvet, strawberry cakes will also be available.

Start placing your orders now. We also make snacks like Chinchin, meatballs, Meatpie etc.

Our xmas cake is guaranteed to tickle your taste buds.
We deliver to any location in Abuja.

BBM pin 531753fb.

**Nigerians in diaspora and those living outside Abuja can order for cakes for their loved ones.

Re: Most Mothers Are Guilty Of This. by Qualer: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2015
ivyT:
Insecure wives do dat only..70% of nigerian wives dont,they care more about their children,especially with the way 65% of nigerian men behave..
My statistics are accurate.

inside your mind abi?? wink

(1) (Reply)

Husband Freaks Out As Soon As He Walks In The Room To Find This / TV Is Making Our Kids Gay, In 10 Years Half The Population Will Be Gay / Make Your Youth Come Alive Again With Alive Women’s Max Potency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.