Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (9698 Views)

Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) / Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Maamin(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2015
My goodness! Everyday these terrorists look for more barbaric ways to kill people. The photos are horrific. angry

Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2015
In the name of God but which? We need to rethink the concept of god
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by priscaoge(f): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2015
These guys are demons angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Maamin(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2015
priscaoge:
These guys are demons angry

U can say that again embarassed
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by orisa37: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2015
This is the Nature of the "Son of Man" that we who witness it may know that there is an Ultimate Judge. The wicked, in its heart, thinks there is no God. The Lord watches over the ways of The Righteous but the ways of the wicked shall perish.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Ewizard(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2015
'Allahu ak bar'... Biggest scam ever known grin
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2015
orisa37:
This is the Nature of the "Son of Man" that we who witness it may know that there is an Ultimate Judge. The wicked, in its heart, thinks there is no God. The Lord watches over the ways of The Righteous but the ways of the wicked shall perish.
but why will the lord allow this to happen he power to protect his creatures .from boko haram to isil we are abandon
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
That's what you get for Accepting islam into your neighbourhood. When I spoke of it, I was being yelled at. If this is why islam must exist, there should be no islam. I see islam as a death warrant signed by humanity.

God help us all.
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by tartar9(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
embarassed what sort of biblical punishment is this and what was his crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by orisa37: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2015
We are not abandonned. It seems so because we always stay too late manytimes to invite God into our problems. And we always fail to allow the Will of God be done in our life. In the garden, He envisaged the crucifixion and asked His Father if He could remove the cup. All in Him, He immediately reasoned that He was needed more then in Heaven than here on earth. He allowed the Will of God be done in His Life. He had no sin. He died for ours. A greater Friend died for His friends. The man we see being runned over by armoured vehicle, might have commited more sins than the authority which we also see mutilating him. But, as there is no art in the face to tell the mind's construction, we don't know the guilt and the sins of the victim and the vampires, but all of them are right now being judged by God on Earth, in Hell and in Heaven as their cases may be.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by otabuko(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2015
These guys are something else... But not humans at all.
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2015
No blood?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Maamin(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
imas:
No blood?

Dont you know the way to the place where this atrocity is been committed? U can go there to have a closer look. angry
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Maamin(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
tartar9:
embarassed what sort of biblical punishment is this and what was his crime.

A potential ISIS member is what you are undecided

There is nothing biblical here
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Rilwayne001: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
gimakon:
That's what you get for Accepting islam into your neighbourhood. When I spoke of it, I was being yelled at. If this is why islam must exist, there should be no islam. I see islam as a death warrant signed by humanity.

God help us all.

Those barbaric animals do not represent Islam. From your ignorant conclusion, almost all christians in Nigeria would be dead by now, don't you think?
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Ovacoma: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Those barbaric animals do not represent Islam. From your ignorant conclusion, almost all christians in Nigeria would be dead by now, don't you think?
lie, as usual.
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by DeathStroke007(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Alikote:
In the name of God but which? We need to rethink the concept of god

Despite all the information about ISIS .. You still believe they are God oriented?

Despite killing and annhilating muslim countries and doing everything islam stands against.. You people still think they are religion oriented

Isis is political based, funded by usa, isreal and turkey..

In this computer age.. Its very dissapointing that some people are still actually mis informed about crucial matters of the world

Besides, most of their killings are acted.. Its not real..
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Rilwayne001: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ovacoma:
lie, as usual.
Prove it is a lie.
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by stonemasonn: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
The way Karma will deal with this group ehn. I rest my case.
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
DeathStroke007:

Despite all the information about ISIS .. You still believe they are God oriented?

Despite killing and annhilating muslim countries and doing everything islam stands against.. You people still think they are religion oriented

Isis is political based, funded by usa, isreal and turkey..

In this computer age.. Its very dissapointing that some people are still actually mis informed about crucial matters of the world park well joor which usa fat lie this are gang of killers in gods name they are, runing there wahabi sunni and salafi chaliphate in gods,name shite christain jews buddist yazidis are to be killed or taxed or sold as slave .am a muslims i understand there ideology

Besides, most of their killings are acted.. Its not real..
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by vodkat: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
g
Rilwayne001:

Be deceiving yourself, they are copying exactly to the tee the actions of mohammed after he left medina.

And to think people are still brainwashed to beleive this religion.

if 50% of nigerians are muslims then we have millions of brainwashed fellows

May God help us all

Something must be done to reclaim africa land from arabisation and islamisation of the minds and lands
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
vodkat:
g

Be deceiving yourself, they are copying exactly to the tee the actions of mohammed after he left medina.

And to think people are still brainwashed to beleive this religion.

if 50% of nigerians are muslims then we have millions of brainwashed fellows they are the new face of islam even more,popular that scholars may,god help us

May God help us all

Something must be done to reclaim africa land from arabisation and islamisation of the minds and lands
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
These monsters are not Muslim angry I am Muslim and that will give me nightmares forever. Allah is greater than all of this And that man is a true marter cry cry
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Rilwayne001: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
vodkat:
g
Be deceiving yourself, they are copying exactly to the tee the actions of mohammed after he left medina. And to think people are still brainwashed to beleive this religion.
This doesn't answer my question, the guy I quoted said muslims in any neighborhood means death warrant to others in such community, and I asked him whether all the christians in Nigeria are now dead, he is yet to answer. The post actually was not directed at you. [/b]

if 50% of nigerians are muslims then we have millions of brainwashed fellows

This is rather an idiotic post. First, how do you determine a brainwashed person? What makes you think all muslims are brainwashed fellows? What makes you think christians do not fall in this category ?

May God help us all

Mass genocide of muslims will do good, don't you think? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Rilwayne001: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:
These monsters are not Muslim angry I am Muslim and that will give me nightmares forever. Allah is greater than all of this And that man is a true marter cry cry

You will surely love this dearie.. https://www.nairaland.com/1943131/good-manners-islam

happy readin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by vodkat: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This doesn't answer my question, the guy I quoted said muslims in any neighborhood means death warrant to others in such community, and I asked him whether all the christians in Nigeria are now dead, he is yet to answer. The post actually was not directed at you. [/b]

This is rather an idiotic post. First, how do you determine a brainwashed person? What makes you think all muslims are brainwashed fellows? What makes you think christians do not fall in this category ?

Mass genocide of muslims will do good, don't you think? smiley

your a fool and u arguing blindly or maybe because ur brainwashed. To say Boko haram or ISis are not muslim is another evidence of brainwashing. Muslim or arab ideology is too kill people in their land so they can propagate their ideology. We have many africans following blindly either directly thru boko haram or indirectly thru lectures in mosques and seminars.

A brainwashed fellow is like a nigerian trying to act like a chinese. Alot of muslims are brainwashed so are christians but u find that the muslim brainwashing leads to areas like the north. Look at the north and the level of poverty.

The brain washing of africans to islam or arabisation starts from quranic houses and ile kewu or watever they call it. Look at the north of nigeria , an entire region completely .

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Rilwayne001: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
vodkat:

your a fool and u arguing blindly or maybe because ur brainwashed. To say Boko haram or ISis are not muslim is another evidence of brainwashing. Muslim or arab ideology is too kill people in their land so they can propagate their ideology. We have many africans following blindly either directly thru boko haram or indirectly thru lectures in mosques and seminars.

A brainwashed fellow is like a nigerian trying to act like a chinese. Alot of muslims are brainwashed so are christians but u find that the muslim brainwashing leads to areas like the north. Look at the north and the level of poverty.

The brain washing of africans to islam or arabisation starts from quranic houses and ile kewu or watever they call it. Look at the north of nigeria , an entire region completely .

Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by Rilwayne001: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
vodkat:

Typical deluded christian. I was expecting you atleast to answer my questions instead of vituperating like an uncultured brat.. Address the question posed at you please.
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by vodkat: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Typical deluded christian. I was expecting you atleast to answer my questions instead of vituperating like an uncultured brat.. Address the question posed at you please.

If u cannot read say so I answered u r stupid question or u want me to type in chinese..fool.

And always jump to . conclusion as a brainwashed fool that I am taking on behalf of Christianity.

I am.more interested from African perspective or interest

Arabs told u to hate jews? What has the jews done to any African tribe?

Also remember the jews killed jesus

mass genocide of Muslim is not the solution but to pack all the Korans and its destructive ideology, place them on camels, plane , containers and send them back to arabia.

Problem solved
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by x123xlolls(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Islam will survive all this lies against it....

I am sure all this lies are to block people from seeing islam as a good path to follow.

If this is truly Muslims, where did they got tgat kind of weapons? where are the anti-islamic groups? where are the heavy weapons by america and other countries that claim to be undefeatable? how can ISIS upload pics and vids to the net without the ability to track them down? are there no computer experts over there? what sort of proxy servers ISIS are using to hide their real location from public?

I am still assuming that this is a 'GAME' played by america, iran (shiite's) Israel and others that hate islam badly in this world....

finally this is just rubbish, InshaAllah all this game will end up as trash, islam will develop and will survive no matter what sort of lies are arranged over it...

if this is truly islam, How ca Christian s survive in the northern part of 9ja safely?

You are all around us, we muslims (in d north) didnt hate any body, we are together in markets, schools, collages, universities, sport sections, sharing our homes, we only separate when leaving for mosque or church, how can someone instantly judge that all about islam is killing? didnt you know that all these BH (in9ja) victims and that of ISIS are mostly if not all muslims affected?
While in the south u can hardly find a single mosque, not even one single muslim leaving there safely, we muslims are morethan you in the matter of life in peace.....

mtchheeewwws

#WiseUpGuys
Re: Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank by vodkat: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
x123xlolls:
Islam will survive all this lies against it....

I am sure all this lies are to block people from seeing islam as a good path to follow.

If this is truly Muslims, where did they got tgat kind of weapons? where are the anti-islamic groups? where are the heavy weapons by america and other countries that claim to be undefeatable? how can ISIS upload pics and vids to the net without the ability to track them down? are there no computer experts over there? what sort of proxy servers ISIS are using to hide their real location from public?

I am still assuming that this is a 'GAME' played by america, iran (shiite's) Israel and others that hate islam badly in this world....

finally this is just rubbish, InshaAllah all this game will end up as trash, islam will develop and will survive no matter what sort of lies are arranged over it...

if this is truly islam, How ca Christian s survive in the northern part of 9ja safely?

You are all around us, we muslims (in d north) didnt hate any body, we are together in markets, schools, collages, universities, sport sections, sharing our homes, we only separate when leaving for mosque or church, how can someone instantly judge that all about islam is killing? didnt you know that all these BH (in9ja) victims and that of ISIS are mostly if not all muslims affected?
While in the south u can hardly find a single mosque, not even one single muslim leaving there safely, we muslims are morethan you in the matter of life in peace.....

mtchheeewwws

#WiseUpGuys

Usman dan fodio did worse than boko haram BUT we are in the Internet age where anybody can snap a picture, post a comment from sahara desert and a person in china will see it.

So now intenet age has brought interconnectivity than ever before.

you dont have to wait for encycolpedia to get info.......

There is alot of ignorance and blindness in nigeria maybe the hisotry of this religon needs to be introduced into nigeria.

MAjority of muslims are good ppl and are reasonable but lets say 1% have puritannical agenda ( its more than that)

okay 1% of 1billion is how many 10m ppl .

So we are dealing with 10million ppl that is more than some country population

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / Pay Your Tithe Or Save A Relative's Life? / If God Is So Forgiving And Loving Why Did He Feel It Necessary To Create Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.