Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy (2328 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Aminat508:
fine he his doing good. Yessmeen nko?
owa okay! grin
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by okirewaju(f): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2015
Congrats OP

Handsome boy
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by mulattoclaro(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Such a cute baby kiss congratulations.

I hope you know the meaning of Pepe? undecided
Yes dearie. His mom gave him Pepe not me. The name I intend giving him is Omorodion.
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by MzPecs(f): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Durentt:
Iranu lipsrsealed so pple still dey born pikin for dis end time wey jesus go soon come lipsrsealed

coman see pikin oooh
Cc
johnnoah1st
Misspicy
STFUareyouGod
oyind17
Estharfabian
cutehector
iamlegend1
Adaksbullet
MrCork
stupidity
prettythicksme
Mzpecs

congrats sir, but why pepe na? undecided durent for mak sense pass angry
Kikikiki grin
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by mulattoclaro(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Congrat Mulattoclaro. You indeed hit the right target grin grin

confam. It runs in the family bros.
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by mulattoclaro(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrCork:

...Pepe?..pepe like Pepe soup? undecided
no nah. How far you sef? My wife named him Pepe. But the name myself and my family gave him is Omorodion.
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by mulattoclaro(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Wow! Bro am really happy for you. Your son is cute! grin
the birth of my son marks an end to any form of bigotry. Be it religious or ethnic.
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
U are a great man grin grin
mulattoclaro:
confam. It runs in the family bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
the birth of my son marks an end to any form of bigotry. Be it religious or ethnic.
Lol... I can see someone is trying to be a good dad. That's a nice idea bro. Cheers!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by martineverest(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
no nah. How far you sef? My wife named him Pepe. But the name myself and my family gave him is Omorodion.
congrats to you,papa born boy...abeg,give am 'oshiomole igninedion"
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by martineverest(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
The baby carry your nose o
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by mulattoclaro(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
martineverest:
congrats to you,papa born boy...abeg,give am 'oshiomole igninedion"
hahahhaa. Osho too worwor. Igbins family na omila dey be. How your side bros? I saw your comment on politics section but I'm currently serving a ban on politics section cos of one bastard of a mod. Why you no want bini person for governor bros? Bini people no bad na.
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by mulattoclaro(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
martineverest:
The baby carry your nose o
na so bros. That's how we roll.
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by girlhaley(f): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Congrats to you

Welcome dear child

Hope you won't give mum a hard time

wink
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by martineverest(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hahahhaa. Osho too worwor. Igbins family na omila dey be. How your side bros? I saw your comment on politics section but I'm currently serving a ban on politics section cos of one bastard of a mod. Why you no want bini person for governor bros? Bini people no bad na.
u and ban na 7&8...e be like say ban- for- nairaland na your hobby.
Benin politicians too corrupt, abeg... We no want igbinedion era.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
WoW!
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by fajani(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nice baby... Mine is on the way.... Can't wait to see him
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Words cannot express how I feel right now. I'm the happiest man on earth. I'm so proud to be a father. You're so tender and lovely. I'm so happy. Join me in celebrating the birth of my son Pepe.

Cc: martineverest, truckpusher, edcure, enahi, Goodboiyy, fineguy11, tonyebarcanista, spanishkid, Truthpallbearer, sameer212, sandraokosun, simplycarro, coolitempa, kinkyangela etc. Come and celebrate with me.
may God grant him long life, knowledge and wisdom and a source of joy to his parents and the world at large. I envy you guy as I want to join the league of responsible fathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
He's so cute ..... Wish to be a mother soon too
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by ggrin(f): 12:11am On Dec 20, 2015
lanicky:

I know tall babies when I see one tongue
I sure say u go don see hin future like thatsad......ajeangry
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by adaksbullet: 12:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Durentt:
Iranu lipsrsealed so pple still dey born pikin for dis end time wey jesus go soon come lipsrsealed

coman see pikin oooh
Cc
johnnoah1st
Misspicy
STFUareyouGod
oyind17
Estharfabian
cutehector
iamlegend1
Adaksbullet
MrCork
stupidity
prettythicksme
Mzpecs

congrats sir, but why pepe na? undecided durent for mak sense pass angry
wao smiley.......swit childrensmileysmiley............op, I we b ur children skool tishasmiley.........pm mekiss
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by lanicky(f): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2015
ggrin:
I sure say u go don see hin future like thatsad......ajeangry

Hehehe... Weyreh undecided grin
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by sweetgala(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2015
Congrats pal
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by coolitempa(f): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Words cannot express how I feel right now. I'm the happiest man on earth. I'm so proud to be a father. You're so tender and lovely. I'm so happy. Join me in celebrating the birth of my son Pepe.

Cc: martineverest, truckpusher, edcure, enahi, Goodboiyy, fineguy11, tonyebarcanista, spanishkid, Truthpallbearer, sameer212, sandraokosun, simplycarro, coolitempa, kinkyangela etc. Come and celebrate with me.

This is so beautiful....so lovely and cute...congratulations to you and yours....please make sure he does not marry a flat.head...... cheesy
Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by mulattoclaro(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
coolitempa:

This is so beautiful....so lovely and cute...congratulations to you and yours....please make sure he does not marry a flat.head...... cheesy
God forbid. Over my dead body.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=Durentt post=41143025]Iranu lipsrsealed so pple still dey born pikin for dis end time wey jesus go soon come lipsrsealed

coman see pikin oooh
Cc
john noah1st
Misspic y
STFUareyouG. od
oyind17
Estharfabia.n
cutehe ctor
iamlegend1
Adaksbu.llet

stupid.ity
pr.ettythicksme
Mzpe cs

congrats sir, but why pepe na? undecided durent for mak sense pass angry[/qu

1 Like

Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Congrats papa pepe

1 Like

Re: I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy by spanishkid(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Congratulations hombre. I'm very happy for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Must I Know! ? / We Love Each Other But We Found Out Late..please What Can We Do? / Guys Asked Girls For N.ude Pix, Their Replies? Epic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.