Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend (1026 Views)

What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by ibrams(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2015
please i need your suggestions for a great gift to give to a very good friend of mine.....
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by maureen546: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2015
Holy Bible nd our daily manna
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by ibrams(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2015
maureen546:
Holy Bible nd our daily manna
waow great..... tanks
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by ibrams(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
abeg i still the wait for una oooo
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by younghartz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
ibrams:
please i need your suggestions for a great gift to give to a very good friend of mine.....
If d person na girl "get her a lovely dog" if na boy ps3 won't b bad
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by ibrams(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
younghartz:

If d person na girl "get her a lovely dog" if na boy ps3 won't b bad
do you mean a life dog or doll
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by younghartz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
ibrams:
do you mean a life dog
Yes! Samoyed or lhasa
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by slimzypink(f): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
i got my boyfriend a ps4 so i can cheat in peace
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by ibrams(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
younghartz:
Yes! Samoyed or lhasa
Ook tanks once again
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by ibrams(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
slimzypink:
hmm.... hope he doesn't find out oooo
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by Airforce1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
slimzypink:

Only

You been "chopping" his money since january till december and na ps4 you see buy for am..
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Your very sincere prayers
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by ibrams(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
pinceprinz:
Your very sincere prayers
I have been praying for them but in addition i need to give them something packaged
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by GoldenJAT(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
1.1 pack of handkerchief
2.1 pack of condom
3.2 pairs of slippers
4 . Vaseline, mk harmattan no finish am
5.new testament Bible..
Mk u no waste money o, we no knw as nxt YR go b.. Upon all d advise way DE give 4 dis FORUM abt spending dis Xmas, na guy u want buy gift 4!!!kontinue
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by ibrams(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
GoldenJAT:
1.1 pack of handkerchief
2.1 pack of condom
3.2 pairs of slippers
4 . Vaseline, mk harmattan no finish am
5.new testament Bible..
Mk u no waste money o, we no knw as nxt YR go b.. Upon all d advise way DE give 4 dis FORUM abt spending dis Xmas, na guy u want buy gift 4!!!kontinue
tank you,but wait why the pack of condom...

and i didn't indicate whether it's a boy or girl please
Re: What Is The Best Xmas Gift To Give A Friend by GoldenJAT(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
ibrams:
tank you,but wait why the pack of condom...

and i didn't indicate whether it's a boy or girl please
the both sex need am

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Watch Out For This Moniker (airf0rce1) He's An Impersonator. / Help My 17 Year Old Friend Is Dating A 25 Year Old Girl,,,!!! / Shy Ways Of Telling Your Crush I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.