Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72442 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
jasysandra:

IF you say so! cheesy. But then again, you seem to know Ogboni so well that you compare it with AMORC, maybe you or your dad is an ex-member too. undecided

FOR FREE !!!!!

Go To www.AMORConline.com
and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

There are two stages to cult capture. The first is cognitive persuasion, which is very much like powerful advertising. The second is trance induction. Avoid them both.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
bigneorapz:
okay meshack, u can now go back to sleep

FREE

The Nazis were experts in indoctrination. They helped a whole country lose their soul. Cults can do the same to you. And cult leaders may look quite ordinary- without funny little mustaches.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
jasysandra:

Talking about Ogboni, what do you even know about the group? You just make comparisons anyhow and say whatever comes to your mind. cheesy. Some of you just do no more than make me laugh and laugh, I will grin grin grin grin

FREE

The technique of cognitive persuasion for cult recruitment is based on reflexive thinking- that is a kind of thinking that transpires relatively unconsciously, based on assumptions you have accepted long ago. Reflect instead of reflex and you will be safer.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lightman300:
Amorc is part of the grandscheme of satan to forever control destny of men.so be not deceived.run for live nd run to Jesus.

FREE

Cults have a hidden agenda. Sometimes even most of the top leaders don’t know what it is. They are under mind control just like the members.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
can you give me link to your official web page

FREE

Cults have a hidden agenda. Sometimes even most of the top leaders don’t know what it is. They are under mind control just like the members.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
ruke84:

Mathy has said it all. AMORC doesnt look for members and if your uncle is a real member he wouldnt force you. Search your heart first and make a personal decision. Also sample their teachings. Visit any affiliated body around you to get more information.

FREE

The brain registers both a real action- like throwing a basketball- and an imagined action of the same thing- in exactly the same way.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
fratermathy:

Im not a churchy person so I can't answer your question. However, there are many churchy persons who are active members even pastors and reverends! Amorc is not a religion but an organisation! If you belong to an association/organisation, does it affect your religion?

Again, amorc doesn't impose it's teachings on members and you are free to believe or not and as such, there can be no clash. Amorc treats sensitive religious matters with care.

FREE

The door to Higher Reality is not based on human documents, manifestos or claims.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2017
McTobe:
or "Oh G*O*D of my realization". Truth is I was exposed to Rosicrucian materials early in life. I started reading Rosicrucian Digest at JS 1 & through out my Secondary school I was stumbling into one Rosicrucian magazine or the other mostly from my dad's shelve(I think he was interested in Rosicrucian when he was younger). Though my maternal grandfather was a Rosicrucian & went real far in his studies being close to him I really learnt a lot he simply advised me not to read his monograms, I even know his key number. I think he stopped paying his subscription after retirement & so his monogram stopped coming & he is a very goodman that I admire a lot & contributed his Civil engineering experience for free for the local Church Parish in the village till he passed on by this time last year. He enouraged I wrote to Calabar for mastery of life & it was sent when I was in my year 2 in university around 2007 but for fin incapacity I couldn't fill d membership form. I dropped the Idea of Rosicrucianism when I read GRAIL MESSAGE in 2009 & ever since then I have been a GRAIL MESSAGE adherent. Even now I still have Rosicrucian friends one was even the Master of a lodge I don't know if he is still he even gave me the mastery of life again last year but I did not fill it. I think I will prefer a Rosicrucian to most of the so called Christians out there though I have some personal reservations about some Rosicrucian teachings but they are not devils like the churches paint, that one is a fat lie

FREE

When a person tries to get you to join something, try and be very attentive to their state of mind. Are they a cult member? Have they lost themselves in a synthetic reality? Look carefully!

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2017
feaworaoja007:
tell you what...network's kinda slow,some of my posts are not deliveringg and all;really in the mood to fully engage you intellectually but hey;network's killing my vibes...maybe some other time! Tk

FREE

Cults use physical exercises, rituals and chanting- often in the guise of a religious practice to enhance suggestibility through inducing you into a slight hypnotic trance. You don’t need a hypnotist or his pendulum to induce trance.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2017
jasysandra:

Where were you affiliated, which A/B?
What was your key number?

There is nothing like "GUARDIAN MASTER" in AMORC so please clarify this concept for me before I proceed to say what's on my mind.

FREE

When a person tries to get you to join something, try and be very attentive to their state of mind. Are they a cult member? Have they lost themselves in a synthetic reality? Look carefully!

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2017
jasysandra:

Where were you affiliated, which A/B?
What was your key number?

There is nothing like "GUARDIAN MASTER" in AMORC so please clarify this concept for me before I proceed to say what's on my mind.

FREE

The Nazis were experts in indoctrination. They helped a whole country lose their soul. Cults can do the same to you. And cult leaders may look quite ordinary- without funny little mustaches.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nostradamus: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2017
realowded:

@jasysandra I am interested in The Mastery of Life

Email: relowded@gmail.com

cheers!
me too,jasysandra...ibikunlebabatunde01@gmail.com
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by McTobe(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
4amorc:

FREE

don't quote me again plz. I have no need for the said monogram.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2017
jasysandra:

If all the Christians on this thread are like you, the world will be extremely peaceful.

Keep to your faith and convictions! It is well with you. smiley

>>> Go To www.AMORConline.com

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2017
Mekyno:

tnx 4 ur tym bt dey or their activities are a bit secretive. Why?
Who do dey worship or is their grandmaster?
A gal i know, back den, did thanks giving service in church wen she left or got free frm amorc, does it hv a caging or bonding spirit?

Visit ---> www.AMORConline.com

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
jasysandra:

God is called several names in various cultures and belief systems. In my culture, it is called Oghene! In AMORC, GOD is simply GOD! We dont color it with any other name. Simple!!!

When we pray we say; "God of my heart, God of my realisation"!

If you do not like this, tolerate it. If you cant tolerate it, ignore it. If you cant ignore it, control yourself in other not to start up a WAR! He who starts WAR must repay his karmic debt.

To also correct your misconception, one needs basic logic in life. If you lack it, you lack "common sense".

There are two stages to cult capture. The first is cognitive persuasion, which is very much like powerful advertising. The second is trance induction. Avoid them both.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
jasysandra:

I won't correct your first statements because we are already done with that.

However, AMORC DOESN'T USE POSTERS OF JESUS CHRIST ANYWHERE. AMORC is not a CHRISTIAN group! Just get that and go through this thread critically.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
MrDavidson:

Guy, it's not a matter of him being generous, good-hearted, etc, the problem is that all those good gestures could just be coverups. As far as I know, AMORC is a religion of its own. It's not in any way associated with Jesus Christ, unless they just want to deceive themselves. It's a cult, and your guess is as good as mine: if you choose to join be ready for ritualistic blood sacrifices. I advise you to refuse it. Even if you've never been a serious Christian before now,this is an invitation to be one. Approach your uncle (he's not God) and gently tell him to allow you continue with where you are. Shikena.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
greggng:

You re correct I respect their intellectual capacity. It looks as if poor men like us re not welcomed their cos must of his friends re all rich

Do not automatically trust any person or organization that promotes themselves as an authority. When you accept authority, you open yourself to mind control.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
ruffbamreal:

Oook.

Do not automatically trust any person or organization that promotes themselves as an authority. When you accept authority, you open yourself to mind control.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pharmafarm:
A lot of funny comments!
Primary school made me sing "Amorc power! Powerless power etc" when I was even born into the order, as a junior order, an a very stubborn boy, I burst every room to catch an act of ritual or stuffs but each time I get disappointed
I learnt from a young age and I can tell u all that whoever tells you that Amorc is this and that is not a member, so how do they know what they do? We are all scared of the unknown, but if you know better, you won't be
Op my advice for you is ask your uncle to give you a book titled Mastery of life or download it from the site given above and after reading the book, make ur choice and don't be afraid if you refuse his offer, it won't change a thing
Jasysandra, did you join a colomb?

Cults are everywhere. And they spring up suddenly like dandelions in spring. These are flowers you do not want to pick. They may look nice, but they are more like poisonous weeds than real flowers.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
MrDavidson:

Guy, it's not a matter of him being generous, good-hearted, etc, the problem is that all those good gestures could just be coverups. As far as I know, AMORC is a religion of its own. It's not in any way associated with Jesus Christ, unless they just want to deceive themselves. It's a cult, and your guess is as good as mine: if you choose to join be ready for ritualistic blood sacrifices. I advise you to refuse it. Even if you've never been a serious Christian before now,this is an invitation to be one. Approach your uncle (he's not God) and gently tell him to allow you continue with where you are. Shikena.

Whole countries can enslave their citizens without any type of physical restraint. Look at the old Soviet Union, Nazi Germany or pre-occupied Japan. Look at what those people were willing to sacrifice and do, often without conscience, to their fellow citizens and to other countries. A cult can do no less and often operates under similar principles.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
nkpommpko:
had key no. If it is still called that and only got to the atrum level

Whole countries can enslave their citizens without any type of physical restraint. Look at the old Soviet Union, Nazi Germany or pre-occupied Japan. Look at what those people were willing to sacrifice and do, often without conscience, to their fellow citizens and to other countries. A cult can do no less and often operates under similar principles.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
jasysandra:

Endtimers! My friend, get ready for a big shocker of your life. This world will remain till you are gone and even your great great great great great etc grand children will remain to enjoy life!!! I just pray that they wont be intellectually limited like you.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
jasysandra:

I hope you are saying this for the right reasons because;
AMORC wont give you money
AMORC wont give you powers
AMORC wont give you fame

However, AMORC will make you knowledgeable about life, God, our existence, spirituality and all that is needed to be learnt. AMORC is a life long school. AMORC will teach you how to live a healthy and happy life. AMORC will make you understand your being and appreciate little things.

Note that IT IS NOT FREE TO JOIN AMORC. Members pay to join and keep paying to retain their membership. It's about 25k yearly plus other commitments you'd make financially such as donations, etc.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
nkpommpko:
I joined in 89 but lost communication how do I reconnect am in abuja,

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Elan83:
AMORC is a deadly ocult,,ppl sign contrct or agreement wit a biro,,but urs wil be signed wit ur blood,,dey sign initiation contrcts wit blood,, if u try it u're a goner,,by d tym u discover d true xractr of dix ur uncle, u'll regret ur lyf 4eva,, diz canal & demonic Order kill drms, dey dnt build it,, its foundin father Jery lawrence was killed by a thunder bolt,, beta say no 2 evil,, Late Zik & Co ws dea apostles,,, Only Jesus can save,, Mohammed or Armoc cnt save u ok!!

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2017

better still churchianity.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
gentle007:

wow!! what are you waiting for?

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
fratermathy:

AMORC is not a religion. It is an ORGANISATION of men and women devoted to the study and mastery of natural and spiritual laws!

When a cult tells you not to read, read more.

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
DonUjay:
. Gerrarahia!! can't you see that some of us are trying to eat fried fish? why are you disturbing when you've already made up your mind

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 4amorc(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
mcdon1986:
what if ur uncle dies today will he from the death sponsor ur financial need the simple tricks as always be loads of gift then trap them. Jesus was offered the whole world in order to bow down to Satan, don't your uncle know that you're are member of a church already well I will not criticize ur uncle but I will want you to know, not all that glitter is gold, why didn't your uncle introduce to the said church until now that it's almost impossible to say no. within you, you're not comfortable with the choice laid out to you. now is a moment of decision. if i tell you that Amorc is not an organization to belong to you might definitely not believe me because ur mind has been blinded by ur uncle gift and you're inbetween pleasing your uncle and doing the right thing . my advice to you is do the right thing be a man rather than depending on your uncle. inorder to do the right thing, make up your mind in your heart of heart call upon God for help and direction to say no. for a start seek counsel from ur church leader. my kindid advice AMORC is not healthy for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah / Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.