Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72163 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Mufasa27(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Op give me your uncle's contact I need to join amorc ASAP, don't you wanna be rich like your uncle ? sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by omonnakoda: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

LOLS, I GUESS YOU ARE NOT EVEN A DISCIPLINED CHRISTIAN, FOR YOUR REASON OF NOT WANTING TO FOLLOW YOUR UNCLE TO BE BEACAUSE THEY HAVE MUCH PRINCIPLES AND THEY READ ALOT.... ANYWAY AMORC IS NOT A CHURCH, YOUR UNCLE IS ON HIS WAY TO A CULT AND GAVE YOU AN OPEN INVITATION, IF JESUS IS NOT THEIR MESSAGE AND THEY USE OTHER BOOKS OUTSIDE THE BIBLE, YOU MAY AS WELL GO TO CHURCH OF SATAN............................ YOUNG MAN FLEE AND RUN TO JESUS.... BE SURE OF YOUR CHRISTIANITY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. TELL YOUR UNCLE YOU FOLLOW ONLY JESUS AND NON OTHER. I LEAVE WITH THE CHOICE OF LIFE OR DEATH.
Who are these people,Jesus and Satan are they Nigerians too?

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P

the Rosicrucian Order is not a church, it isn't a religion. It is just a body of men and women who are dedicated to the study and practical application of natural and spiritual laws. Among them are people from diverse faiths.

I don't think the compel people to join them. Maybe he is only suggesting. If you do not want it, then i think you should tell him. If he wants you to join them by all means or he refuses to support you, then i think he would be a bad Rosicrucian for doing that.

I don't know them very much but i think they are people who not want to compel others to join them. We also have some christian 'born again' relatives who blackmail us to join their version of christianity. We have bad people everywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by judedwriter(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Op life is too short to waste because of money... D Love of money is root of unimaginable evil- stay clear from the occult-YOU ARE WARNED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Laredojohn(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hmm the choice is yours...no one can decide for u, just be bold enough to take your decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
How much's your Soul worth? You waanna sell your. Soul cos of financial gains...the devil gives 1 and takes every other tin u"ve got! Just respectfully tell ur uncle to give you some time to think about it;with time,you"ll gather liver to tell him "it's not just ur thiing";if he stops assisting you cos of that,then your guess is good as mine,"they want your soul"...but if he continues,well;enjoy the benefits while it lasts and be prepared to look for alternatives ways to sort yourself out! "What will it profit a man to gain the whole world;and lose his soul"...guess that simple quote will start making deep meanings to you nw..Remain Blessed in Jesus Name

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by redcliff: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

WHO IS THIS ONE SEF, IS RELIGION NOT A BATTLE OF GOD N SATAN? OR DO YOU STILL THINK THERE IS MORE THAN ONE GOD?............. IF ITS NOT THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD THEN ITS SATAN

Gbam!!!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by redcliff: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
so to practice what's in the menograph is now satanic to u?..do u even know what is metaphysics? This bible thing has really affected ur sense of reason no disrespect, but u still got alot to learn. Stop condemin people's organisation

Well its obvious from this post that you just came here for cheap publicity. But you already know what you want. Smh

22 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jamanuka: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
so to practice what's in the menograph is now satanic to u?..do u even know what is metaphysics? This bible thing has really affected ur sense of reason no disrespect, but u still got alot to learn. Stop condemin people's organisation

If this is your submission why are you then seeking for our advice?

16 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by dustydee: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
It seems you have made up your mind. Why did you come here to seek for advice? The guy said he was speaking from his experience and you, that claims not to know about them, is arguing with him and trying to dispute his position. You are a man, decide for yourself.

16 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ihatebuhari(f): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Useless armoc

Yu all gonna burn in hell

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Profvic107(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
well resisting such a move if u are not a Christian(born again) will do u many harm than good......I advise u first run to ur family church pastor for spiritual coverage prayer and that include being born again if u at not.....then u can politely tell him if he approach u again that u are satisfied with ur believe and...after that commit ur self to God In prayer mostly in d night...and leave d rest to God.....trust ur God
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Monograph? Metaphysics? all that one na Grammar....Humble yourself and go to God through Jesus and read That simple Book called 'The Bible'.

8 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fav444(f): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
there are ways that seems right unto a man but the end is death!!!

10 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by zynzyn(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Please bro don't fill the form.Don't join him.He wants to initiate u into occultic world.Meet a man of God and complain to him

U have to take a stand and have faith in God and not man!!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P
So you came here to report me abi..we will meet at home.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by morganbayo: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
If u are sure the amorc are truly of God...why this question in the first place? Leave what u doubt for what u have no doubt. Allah will save u from the occult.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
jamanuka:

If this is your submission why are you then seeking for our advice?
why should he say that amorc & it's teachin is satanic?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Holyman3(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Follow the other poor uncle to Catholic.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
He has made up his mind to join, his just here to make u people run ur mouth, sorry ur fingers

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

i have been there................ i aint no fool..... Their practices are not from the bible oooooooooooooo thank GOD i am delivered.

which bible was Abraham's practice from? And Moses, and and Noah?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
So you came here to report me abi..we will meet at home.
lwkm cheesy come to oshodi ..am there waitin for u
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ksstroud: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oga Op, Amorc is not bad
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by SexyCrixus25(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
They r not a church o, and they do nothing that concerns the bible!... so choose wisely.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Why dont you research everything about them and see if it doesn't contradict your own beliefs. That is if you actually do have anything you believe in and willing to die for.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
That ur uncle na end time uncle. Besides, u don't have what u believe in. If u do, u wouldn't be needing people to help u make ur decision
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
dustydee:

It seems you have made up your mind. Why did you come here to seek for advice? The guy said he was speaking from his experience and you, that claims not know about them, is arguing with him and trying to dispute his position. You are a man, decide for yourself.
from all what he said..does he look to u like someone that was a member?..a real amorc member don't advice people like that. He doesn't even type like a rosicrusian. Am still seekin for yall advice though
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by superior1: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So seeing that you are arguing with people that want to help you in your decision, why did you open a thread for advise anyways?

He is a member of amoc, just pretending so as to spread their message.

In the mind of some gullible youths, they have just discovered another way out of poverty (amoc), dey deceive una sef, just remember say satan no go talk wetin dey gan gan until una carry body join for the bondage before u go come know the value of the relative peace wey una dey carry joke

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
craziebone:

the Rosicrucian Order is not a church, it isn't a religion. It is just a body of men and women who are dedicated to the study and practical application of natural and spiritual laws. Among them are people from diverse faiths.

I don't think the compel people to join them. Maybe he is only suggesting. If you do not want it, then i think you should tell him. If he wants you to join them by all means or he refuses to support you, then i think he would be a bad Rosicrucian for doing that.

I don't know them very much but i think they are people who not want to compel others to join them. We also have some christian 'born again' relatives who blackmail us to join their version of christianity. We have bad people everywhere.
exactly what i wanted to read..thanks alot boss.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by IgrigiHercules: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
**grin** Lots of monstrous and hateful people claiming to be born agains and giving hypocritical and sanctimonous advice. **SMH** I'm out! **grins**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:

Your uncle is either not a member of AMORC or I have good cause to doubt your story. First off, AMORC is not a religion. AMORC doesn't ask for members. How many times have you seen an AMORC invitation poster. In AMORC, we have a saying; when the student is ready, the master will appear! AMORC is a personal thing. Do not JOIN AMORC because your uncle wants you to (assuming your story is real). If you want to join AMORC, first sample the order for a while by visiting any affiliated body and then petition Calabar for membership.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.