Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72157 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
lwkm cheesy come to oshodi ..am there waitin for u
OK wait lemme finish this garri first..
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Adex097: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

WHO IS THIS ONE SEF, IS RELIGION NOT A BATTLE OF GOD N SATAN? OR DO YOU STILL THINK THERE IS MORE THAN ONE GOD?............. IF ITS NOT THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD THEN ITS SATAN
Why are you shouting
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mufasa27:
Op give me your uncle's contact I need to join amorc ASAP, don't you wanna be rich like your uncle ? sad
AMORC doesn't give wealth. There are ALOT of poor people in AMORC. I pity anyone who joins AMORC for money because your hopes will be dashed and shattered. Anyone who tells you AMORC made him/her rich is a blatant LIAR! Quote me anywhere. I have been a Rosicrucian for YEARS! In fact, I was born into it. AMORC doesnt make anyone rich!

8 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

LOLS, I GUESS YOU ARE NOT EVEN A DISCIPLINED CHRISTIAN, FOR YOUR REASON OF NOT WANTING TO FOLLOW YOUR UNCLE TO BE BEACAUSE THEY HAVE MUCH PRINCIPLES AND THEY READ ALOT.... ANYWAY AMORC IS NOT A CHURCH, YOUR UNCLE IS ON HIS WAY TO A CULT AND GAVE YOU AN OPEN INVITATION, IF JESUS IS NOT THEIR MESSAGE AND THEY USE OTHER BOOKS OUTSIDE THE BIBLE, YOU MAY AS WELL GO TO CHURCH OF SATAN............................ YOUNG MAN FLEE AND RUN TO JESUS.... BE SURE OF YOUR CHRISTIANITY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. TELL YOUR UNCLE YOU FOLLOW ONLY JESUS AND NON OTHER. I LEAVE WITH THE CHOICE OF LIFE OR DEATH.

You just say things anyhow without thinking right?

Now, define a cult and give reasons why AMORC is one! If you say AMORC is a fraternity, I'd say okay! But a CULT?, damn, dont expose your ignorance in public forums.

You should also know that AMORC is not a religious entity! It is a mystical organisation! It is an ORGANISATION! There are christians, muslims, buddhists, etc, in AMORC

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mcdon1986: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
what if ur uncle dies today will he from the death sponsor ur financial need the simple tricks as always be loads of gift then trap them. Jesus was offered the whole world in order to bow down to Satan, don't your uncle know that you're are member of a church already well I will not criticize ur uncle but I will want you to know, not all that glitter is gold, why didn't your uncle introduce to the said church until now that it's almost impossible to say no. within you, you're not comfortable with the choice laid out to you. now is a moment of decision. if i tell you that Amorc is not an organization to belong to you might definitely not believe me because ur mind has been blinded by ur uncle gift and you're inbetween pleasing your uncle and doing the right thing . my advice to you is do the right thing be a man rather than depending on your uncle. inorder to do the right thing, make up your mind in your heart of heart call upon God for help and direction to say no. for a start seek counsel from ur church leader. my kindid advice AMORC is not healthy for you

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
from all what he said..does he look to u like someone that was a member?..a real amorc member don't advice people like that. He doesn't even type like a rosicrusian. Am still seekin for yall advice though
. Gerrarahia!! can't you see that some of us are trying to eat fried fish? why are you disturbing when you've already made up your mind

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Spirit1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
my uncle speaks of jesus and worships him as well. Infact he's the most generous, merciful & kindly man i've ever knew. His life is dedicated to helpin people. He has sponsored so many orphans to school and other disable people. He has the portrate of jesus all over his house. Everybody loves and respect him alot. He's a very good man i must say. Self disciplined. He advices people alot. So why will u say he's leadin me to satan?

Contrary to what Nigerians say and rumor, AMORC is not a cult. It is a fraternity with strict principles which are not anti God or anti religion. That is why anybody from any religion or background can be a member.
They are the most principled individuals I have ever met. The hold those principles dear to heart, that's why the guard their society.

Those of us who are here and all over Nigeria shouting Christ and church, if only we can live our lives half of what we preach, Nigeria will be the best country to live in.
This is a decision you have to make for yourself. It is not about books or bible. People will as well advise you not to ever read any book apart from the bible.

Before you start wondering, I am a Christian. I am just stating the fact.

6 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
fratermathy:

Your uncle is either not a member of AMORC or I have good cause to doubt your story. First off, AMORC is not a religion. AMORC doesn't ask for members. How many times have you seen an AMORC invitation poster. In AMORC, we have a saying; when the student is ready, the master will appear! AMORC is a personal thing. Do not JOIN AMORC because your uncle wants you to (assuming your story is real). If you want to join AMORC, first sample the order for a while by visiting any affiliated body and then petition Calabar for membership.
thanks bro
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
my uncle speaks of jesus and worships him as well. Infact he's the most generous, merciful & kindly man i've ever knew. His life is dedicated to helpin people. He has sponsored so many orphans to school and other disable people. He has the portrate of jesus all over his house. Everybody loves and respect him alot. He's a very good man i must say. Self disciplined. He advices people alot. So why will u say he's leadin me to satan?

If your uncle is half the things you have said abt him, he wunt mind you saying No to amorc or is Amos
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by viktor01(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
"Without him am financially useless " Common guy, Woe to him that puts his trust in man (Jer 17 vs 5).
Your destiny is not tied to any man on earth.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by OG1BABY(f): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
who told u that the rosicrucian order is a religion? And who also told u that they worship satan? undecided

You don't need advice from the way you talking seems like you've already made up your mind undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by lindiwey: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Run for your life ooo..Your uncle is looking for the next victim to use as sacrifice for year 2016 as their annual ritual..no vex o na too much nollywood dey cause dis kain thinking..lol

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
femifemo123:
Which religion is amorc again? angry

AMORC is not a religion. It is an ORGANISATION of men and women devoted to the study and mastery of natural and spiritual laws!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

IS IT TILL HE SHOWS YOU SATAN THAT YOU KNOW? MY DEAR SATAN DOES THESE THINGS TOO.............. THE BIBLE SAYS IT IS BY FRUIT WE KNOW O.... ASK HIM WHY AMORC DOES NOT ASSOCIATE WITH OTHER CHURCHES, ASK YOUR CHURCH ELDERS WHAT AMORC IS? ITS YOUR CHOICE. BYE

AMORC is not a religion. It is an ORGANISATION of men and women devoted to the study and mastery of natural and spiritual laws! Do not cloud your judgement with Christianity, I am a Christian too. Everything must not be about your religion.

You are guilty of WAR if you think the God of your conviction is what all others must worship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

WHO IS THIS ONE SEF, IS RELIGION NOT A BATTLE OF GOD N SATAN? OR DO YOU STILL THINK THERE IS MORE THAN ONE GOD?............. IF ITS NOT THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD THEN ITS SATAN

Stop being a RELIGIOUS BIGOT and learn how to be objective, tolerant and observant. Have you ever been to AMORC's affiliated bodies or read any AMORC material that talks about Satanism! How ignorant can you be? undecided
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
OG1BABY:

You don't need advice from the way you talking seems like you've already made up your mind undecided
cos i haven't seen any good advice apart from craziebone
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by oyeah786(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
My dear judge him for what u see and not what you hear, every religion is a cult as far as their is a procedure to be a member eg being a catholic or anglican etc. The most important thing here is thayt u shud walk up to him and ask him boldly what it is all abt and if it is ok by you research confirm frm other sources get u mind convinced or against then take u decision.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Rapture4real(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P

ARMOC is a secret cult-modernised one.it is in the same category with Rusicrucian,Grail Message-Abud Rush in etc.He probably got his riches there and wants to you useas his donor for continuity as a young man.run for your soul.He will stop giving you money.Iit's okay.God will bless you.Don't join,the end is bitter

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
fratermathy:

You just say things anyhow without thinking right?

Now, define a cult and give reasons why AMORC is one! If you say AMORC is a fraternity, I'd say okay! But a CULT?, damn, dont expose your ignorance in public forums.

You should also know that AMORC is not a religious entity! It is a mystical organisation! It is an ORGANISATION! There are christians, muslims, buddhists, etc, in AMORC
. Baba Park well! No be only you go school. its a cult and a Fraternity depending on the context of Usage of those words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
OG1BABY:

cos there wasn't any better advice there until craziebone came up with one
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by 9jatatafo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tell your mother about it and tell us what your mother thinks about the whole thing
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Elan83(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
AMORC is a deadly ocult,,ppl sign contrct or agreement wit a biro,,but urs wil be signed wit ur blood,,dey sign initiation contrcts wit blood,, if u try it u're a goner,,by d tym u discover d true xractr of dix ur uncle, u'll regret ur lyf 4eva,, diz canal & demonic Order kill drms, dey dnt build it,, its foundin father Jery lawrence was killed by a thunder bolt,, beta say no 2 evil,, Late Zik & Co ws dea apostles,,, Only Jesus can save,, Mohammed or Armoc cnt save u ok!!

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rapture4real:

ARMOC is a secret cult-modernised one.it is in the same category with Rusicrucian,Grail Message-Abud Rush in etc.He probably got his riches there and wants to you useas his donor for continuity as a young man.run for your soul.He will stop giving you money.Iit's okay.God will bless you.Don't join,the end is bitter
lol..guy u don't know anything about amorc ..go and sleep. U told u that when u join amorc that you'd be rich? undecided and for ur correction..ROSICRUCIAN is also AMORC..thanks for ur contribution sir
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
menix:
OP, if it's just attending service no big deal..
But if u mistake go read 1st john on monday while u were suppose to Read 2nd John, broz nah 1st class madness..

Note, if u turn him down u loss those benefits nd if u join him u loss Salvation..
Weigh both nd follow ur heart..

Those who commit abortion, sell their body for money or steal is not difference from an Amorc member because Hell no get Class..
Kennitrust:
You should know the implications before u joint them. To me, if u choose to join, then don't blame God for giving u flat in hell with the devil as ur landlord. The only pain is that, there is no end for the pains hereafter. choose now.

Some of you just open your mouth and speak anyhow. Which hell? The one that you have been rehearsing for by making intolerant statements everyday?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Kennitrust(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
You should know the implications before u joint them. To me, if u choose to join, then don't blame God for giving u flat in hell with the devil as ur landlord. The only pain is that, there is no end for the pains hereafter.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Elan83:
AMORC is a deadly ocult,,ppl sign contrct or agreement wit a biro,,but urs wil be signed wit ur blood,,dey sign initiation contrcts wit blood,, if u try it u're a goner,,by d tym u discover d true xractr of dix ur uncle, u'll regret ur lyf 4eva,, diz canal & demonic Order kill drms, dey dnt build it,, its foundin father Jery lawrence was killed by a thunder bolt,, beta so no 2 evil,, Late Zik & Co ws dea apostles,,, Only Jesus can save,, Mohammed or Armoc cnt save u ok!!

Too much NIGERIAN MOVIES has become your problem bro. Take it easy. Take it easy. AMORC does NOTHING you've listed above. In fact, if you attend a Rosicrucian event, meditation may get you bored!

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Kennitrust(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
You should know the implications before u joint them. To me, if u choose to join, then don't blame God for giving u flat in hell with the devil as ur landlord. The only pain is that, there is no end for the pains hereafter. choose now.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by salvation77177: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
AMORC IS A CULT. YOU CAN'T CLAIM TO BE A GENUINE CHRISTIAN AND ALSO BE A MEMBER OF AN OCCULTIC GROUP.
YOUNG MAN BECAREFUL AND TAKE YOUR SOLID STAND AGAINST YOUR UNCLE,'S SUBTILITY TO STEAL YOUR DESTNY AND RENDER YOU USELESS IN LATER LIFE.
TAKE YOUR STAND FOR JESUS AND REJECT ANY OFFER OR FAVOUR THAT WILL DANM YOUR SOUL..ACCEPT JESUS AS LORD AND SAVIOR AND SAVED.
ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
OG1BABY:

cos they didn't come up with a good advice. Apart from craziebone that tried..all they were talkin about was referin amorc to being satanic..for real? undecided they got alot to learn i must say.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
DonUjay:
. Baba Park well! No be only you go school. its a cult and a Fraternity depending on the context of Usage of those words

There is no context of usage here. Go and educate yourself. These are two separate terms! A Fraternity is a body of brothers, much like a sorrority. A Cult is something else entirely. Anyway, I wouldn't blame you for not knowing the difference, your ignorance oozes !
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Lymanka2: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
den becareful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.