Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona (14226 Views)

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / Richard Dawkins Reveals Why Islam Is "The Most Evil Religion In The World." / Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Quit being symptomatic, except if you are a symptomatic being, then I can understand that you are incapable of seeing the real cause of things (I am not abusing or degrading you, It is just what it is).
Scholar8200:
And how many did Penn kill? Did he support them?

There are many corrupt people in Nigeria, does that make you automatically guilty? America has legalized gay marriages, does that mean they are all gay? Do we not have people in the same country coming out against it?

Would you like it if you were in the airport and a foreigner tells you (you and all Nigerians) must be very greedy and cruel for embezzling money meant for arms?!

Stop the generalisations!
Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by Scholar8200(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2015
Now gatiano read this testimony from a convert of a missionary:

Another account of revival in East Africa...:

"We have just come from a wonderful week in the most antiwhite tribe out here, the Ababuas. What works of grace! Great, strong men, Goliaths of Gath I called them. One had killed a white man in a fight. One said that in those days six years ago, every nice woman was his animal; another, that he beat his wife like a cow. Another, that he was a slave to wine.

"Then think of hearing these great strong fellows say, ‘Prison and the whip and threats could not change us; we left and did exactly the same again. [b][size=13pt]But the blood of Jesus has power! The blood of Jesus has power! We are different men! We neither do, nor want to do what we used to! We have been born again! We have been crucified with Christ, and now Jesus lives in us!’[/size][/b]We were at four such wonderful conferences in the tribe last week with about eight hundred of them. What welcome they gave us! We might have been angels from Heaven instead of once-hated white men."

[/b]http://www.heraldofhiscoming.com/other/home.htm
Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by Scholar8200(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2015
gatiano:
Quit being symptomatic, except if you are a symptomatic being, then I can understand that you are incapable of seeing the real cause of things (I am not abusing or degrading you, It is just what it is).
Fine , no problem.
Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Who are the Abuabuas? Nothing about the tribe is known, They have been wiped out probably by caucasian and european christians or missionaries.

THis account is probably also writing by a caucasian symptomatic creature. And that is how they lie, saying the blood of jesus did this and that, yet they killed him for no crime only to use his name to deceive many and changed upside down all his lessons he shared.

Yeshua was real, I don't doubt that, But He was so Black, that Black people of today would have hope. Think, Why was he murdered? He was murdered because he was righteous, that is not enough to kill him, They killed him simply and only because He was a wise Blackman exposing the falsehood.
Yeshua or whatever name you choose to call was never a christian, and would spit on christianity outrightly.

Scholar8200:
Now gatiano read this testimony from a convert of a missionary:

Another account of revival in East Africa...:

"We have just come from a wonderful week in the most antiwhite tribe out here, the Ababuas. What works of grace! Great, strong men, Goliaths of Gath I called them. One had killed a white man in a fight. One said that in those days six years ago, every nice woman was his animal; another, that he beat his wife like a cow. Another, that he was a slave to wine.

"Then think of hearing these great strong fellows say, ‘Prison and the whip and threats could not change us; we left and did exactly the same again. [b][size=13pt]But the blood of Jesus has power! The blood of Jesus has power! We are different men! We neither do, nor want to do what we used to! We have been born again! We have been crucified with Christ, and now Jesus lives in us!’[/size][/b]We were at four such wonderful conferences in the tribe last week with about eight hundred of them. What welcome they gave us! We might have been angels from Heaven instead of once-hated white men."

[/b]http://www.heraldofhiscoming.com/other/home.htm
Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by Scholar8200(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
gatiano:
Who are the Abuabuas? Nothing about the tribe is known, They have been wiped out probably by caucasian and european christians or missionaries.

THis account is probably also writing by a caucasian symptomatic creature.
how 'fair' can you get !!! Now search and look:
http://www.aplusafricanart.com/TribeName.html

And that is how they lie, saying the blood of jesus did this and that, yet they killed him for no crime only to use his name to deceive many and changed upside down all his lessons he shared.
Would you be free from your burden of sin? There's Power in the Blood!!! What can wash away gatiano's sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus! You see, the testimony of those men is duplicated overwhelmingly all over the world! I am a living witness too!!!

Yeshua was real, I don't doubt that, But He was so Black, that Black people of today would have hope. Think, Why was he murdered? He was murdered because he was righteous, that is not enough to kill him, They killed him simply and only because He was a wise Blackman exposing the falsehood.
Yeshua or whatever name you choose to call was never a christian, and would spit on christianity outrightly.
Never mind bro, skin colour wont matter in Heaven. Besides, He Who is The CHRIST cannot be a follower of Himself (Christian).
Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
African tribes and names all listed according to the links. But nothing to read about them, it didn't still say nothing about them, not on google either. The missioneries must have wiped them out (grand genocide, part of the billion of murder). But wait, Blacks are clever, They peacefully moved away and changed their names.

Skin colour matters in heaven die. Blacks after their usual education, rituals and initiation in heaven would be allowed to visit all other heavens, dimensions,
universes and all the beautiful thing there is.
Non-Black will be restricted in just one heaven, that is if they make it. They education would be everlasting, not eternal. They would try to reach perfection but would never be able.

All Blacks in the universe would make heaven 100%, the pain gained to reach there would just be different depending on their various copy of non-black's characters/learned behaviour.

Blood is use to transport materials across the body(physical).
Vampires are the suckers of blood, Black people's blood.
Vampire mean V-empires(5 vampires)- britain, france, italy, belgium and spain. (i'm not sure about list), lately as their boss, usa.

The only thing that can wash my sins is the constant knowledge of myself, people black like me and My Ancestors. To hell with the rest.
Scholar8200:
how 'fair' can you get !!! Now search and look:
http://www.aplusafricanart.com/TribeName.html

Would you be free from your burden of sin? There's Power in the Blood!!! What can wash away gatiano's sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus! You see, the testimony of those men is duplicated overwhelmingly all over the world! I am a living witness too!!!

Never mind bro, skin colour wont matter in Heaven. Besides, He Who is The CHRIST cannot be a follower of Himself (Christian).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Brothers and Sisters had to fight for the right to use the Ocean!

The St. Augustine Movement was a civil rights movement that took place in St. Augustine, Florida in 1963–1964. It was part of the wider African-American Civil Rights Movement. It was a major event in St. Augustine's long history and had a role in the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Dr. Robert B. Hayling is generally considered the "father" of the St. Augustine movement. A Tallahassee native originally, Hayling served as an Air Force officer, and then became the first black dentist in Florida to be elected to the American Dental Association. He set up business in St. Augustine in 1960 and joined the local National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). The organization led a high-profile protest of the segregated celebration of the city's 400th anniversary in March 1963.[3] While the campaign was successful at convincing Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson to speak before an interracial audience in St. Augustine, it had no effect on the overall Jim Crow laws. The NAACP campaign lacked a direct action component and Hayling believed that this was a major failing. Hayling founded an NAACP Youth Council that engaged in nonviolent direct action, including wade-ins at the local segregated swimming pools.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by Scholar8200(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
gatiano:
African tribes and names all listed according to the links. But nothing to read about them, it didn't still say nothing about them, not on google either. The missioneries must have wiped them out (grand genocide, part of the billion of murder). But wait, Blacks are clever, They peacefully moved away and changed their names.
that is what happens when a person is filled with prejudice! Choose one!!!
Bye for now.
Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
NOWHERE IN THE TORAH, BIBLE OR QURAN DOES IT EXPLAIN HOW THESE WERE BUILT
WHY?
BCUZ THEY WERE BUILT BEFORE THE TORAH, BIBLE AND QURAN
LET THAT MARINATE

1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Scholar8200:
Kindly show exactly how Dr Livingstone fulfilled the charge in the op!
Now,
1. Who sent Dr Livingstone to Africa?
2. What motivated him to leave the comforts of his place?
3. Were the protestant missionaries sponsored by the Govt or autonomous missionary boards or themselves?
4. What motivated Livingstone's efforts into the deep jungles?
Answer these with references and not prejudice!

William Carey came to know of places in India through the publications of an secular explorer and Carey saw the spiritual need/condition spurred him to seek to take the Gospel to such places! Now will it be just in a court to hold that the explorers went to pave way for the missionaries? NO. Vice versa.

Besides, prove by exampes one or two protestant missionaries that had the power to call their home country govt for protection/ to send armies to protect them!!! (if this was possible, John and Betty Stam will not have been beheaded in China (or Japan). In fact from the story of Adoniram Judson in India, we see that the explorers and/or exploitative foreign govts made the work of protestant missionaries more difficult.
You obviously find great inspiration from biographies. I don't. Believe in them.

Now here we are discussing their IMPACT on African wealth, culture, government, school (which they are heralded for. The British missionaries came up with the 3R System of education (Reading, Rithmetic and Writings. These enlightened Africans graduated to be messengers for colonial land grabbers, maids, and all sorts of menial labour that the missionary schools prepared them for.)

Just to be clear, are you saying the missionaries were not important agents of colonialism or are you saying that they had good intentions?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by Rilwayne001: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
your point is noted. However, billion of people cannot be wrong at the same time in believing in what you call nonsense

This applied to you as well. Remember muslim population is over 1 billion.. wink Oya, devise another lie.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by malvisguy212: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Scholar8200:
Sorry, who are the 'they'? There are other missionaries that targeted places with similar zeal= AdoniramJudson-India; William Carey-India; Hudson Taylor-China; Jim Elliott-Aucas Indians in America etc The two last mentioned were willing to die in the attempt and the last one and his team were speared to death! CT Studd-Asia and Africa (this one was wealthy but he received God's call, disposed off his wealth and headed out as a missionary) This verily does not sound like folks looking for wealth!!!

In summary, they did not obey meaning we cannot judge missionaries from an evil king's letter. Bring up a similar letter from the Missions board that sent out the names I have mentioned and others then I will reason with your intention!

My reason for asking was to show you that just as we cannot judge the midwives using a cruel edict, likewise we cannot judge missionaries using an evil king's letter!!!

Long before the missionaries, the Bible already spoke of false prophets in the last days. Kindly show us ONE of the missionaries that did the ones you referred to.

Every true minister always has their false accusers (even Jesus was accused falsely). Unfortunately, the source you settled for is silent about his efforts, his charity, how that his wife died due to the overwork in helping the natives there, how that he was a very wealthy businessman in America before the call came and how his company were reluctant to release him etc Kindly endeavour to be thorough.

Who told you the highlighted? (It is a LIE)

And you said you wanted to be fair? In a court, evidences (not just one) will be needed for these claims. How much more when the only evidence you have is a letter from a king reputed to be evil!

You will have to prove this with sufficient evidences.Start with the first set Matthew (Ethiopia) and Simon Zelotes(Mauritania), disciples of Christ.

What grievous accusations from a 'fair' op!!! Kindly read about his life.

For somebody with such terrible antecedents, using his letter to malign the missionaries is libelous! You obviously think all white men that came to Africa were Christians/Missionaries? We had explorers who were nothing more than that!

Seriously, that you had next-to-NO idea about these missionaries in general and their labours exposes how 'fair' you meant to be when you started!!!
bless you my good friend.
Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by malvisguy212: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
gatiano:
Kindly invite him to the discussion. Atheism is sponsored by the church. without the church, there won't be atheism.
you love reading conspiracy theory were the truth is one sided , give evidence of this claim as scholar say.
Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Brussels cancels homage to Leopold II amid protest

The City of Brussels has cancelled plans to hold an homage to King Leopold II on Thursday evening in front of the statue of the former Belgian king. Protest against the event was at the heart of the decision to cancel, due to the dubious role the king played in the colonial history of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
According to Brussels alderman Geoffroy Coomans de Brachène, the event was considered a “bad idea” by a number of organisations, even though the purpose of the meeting was to highlight the "important urban accomplishments" of Leopold II in Brussels, writes brusselnieuws.be.

The city has since cancelled the homage that was to be held tomorrow in front of the equestrian statue at Place du Trône. The accompanying conference at City Hall, however, will go ahead as planned, to commemorate 150 years since Belgium's second king took the throne.

The homage has drawn a lot of criticism from the public, human rights organisations and politicians. Brussels MP Bruno De Lille called the event "morally reprehensible", and likened it to "laughing at the suffering of the genocide victims and their families."

While King Leopold II may well have left a significant mark on the urban landscape in Brussels, including the Justice Palace and Park Cinquantenaire, he is better known as the man responsible for the brutal regime of the Congo Free State at the end of the 19th century, one of the most exploitative colonial regimes in modern history, which cost as many as 10 million lives.

1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Retired White priest.Hell was invented by the church to control people with fear

Retired priest: ‘Hell’ was invented by the church to control people with fear.

Spong: I don’t think Hell exists. I happen to believe in life after death, but I don’t think it’s got a thing to do with reward and punishment. Religion is always in the control business, and that’s something people don’t really understand. It’s in a guilt-producing control business. And if you have Heaven as a place where you’re rewarded for you goodness, and Hell is a place where you’re punished for your evil, then you sort of have control of the population. And so they create this fiery place which has quite literally scared the Hell out of a lot of people, throughout Christian history. And it’s part of a control tactic.

Morrison: But wait a minute. You’re saying that Hell, the idea of a place under the earth or somewhere you’re tormented for an eternity – is actually an invention of the church?
Spong: I think the church fired its furnaces hotter than anybody else. But I think there’s a sense in most religious life of reward and punishment in some form. The church doesn’t like for people to grow up, because you can’t control grown-ups. That’s why we talk about being born again. When you’re born again, you’re still a child. People don’t need to be born again. They need to grow up. They need to accept their responsibility for themselves and the world.
Morrison: What do you make of the theology which is pretty quite prominent these days in America, which is there is one guaranteed way not to go to hell; And that is to accept Jesus as your personal savior.
Spong: Yeah, I grew up in that tradition. Every church I know claims that ‘we are the true church’ – that they have some ultimate authority, ‘We have the infallible Pope,’ We have the Bible.’… The idea that the truth of God can be bound in any human system, by any human creed, by any human book, is almost beyond imagination for me.
I mean, God is not a Christian. God is not a Jew or a Muslim or a Hindi or Buddhist. All of those are human systems, which human beings have created to try to help us walk into the mystery of God. I honor my tradition. I walk through my tradition. But I don’t think my tradition defines God. It only points me to God.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
GREAT BLACK LEADERS: PEMULWUY (1750-1802) OF AUSTRALIA, By RUNOKO RASHIDI
The great Black leader that we celebrate today is Pemulwuy of Australia. Pemulwuy, born around 1750, was an Aboriginal Australian man born in the area around what is now Botany Bay in New South Wales. He is believed to have been a member of the Bidjigal clan of the Eora people (a coastal Aboriginal people). He was the fiercest resistance leader to the European invasion of Australia, which began with the arrival of what is called the First Fleet in 1788.

Reacting to the murders of Aboriginal people the Bidjigal clan, led by Pemulwuy, became the most aggressive opponents to the British invaders. In 1790 Pemulwuy speared a European to death.

Pemulwuy persuaded other Aboriginal people to join his campaign against the British and for ten years led a guerilla war against the British from the settlement of Parramatta.

In March 1797, Pemulwuy led a hundred armed Aboriginal men and confronted the British troops in Parramatta. In the fight Pemulwuy was shot seven times and taken seriously wounded to a hospital. This engagement is now as the Battle of Parramatta. In spite of the buckshot in his head and body, and wearing a leg-iron, Pemulwuy escaped from the hospital. This escape has added immeasurably to the legend of Pemulwuy.

Governor Philip Gidley King issued an order on November 22, 1801 for the capture of Pemulwuy, dead or alive. Pemulwuy was made an outlaw, and in 1802 was shot and killed by British sailor Henry Hacking. For the next eight years Pemulwuy’s son continued the Aboriginal resistance to the British until he too was killed.

Pemulwuy’s head was removed from his body, preserved in alcohol and sent to England, where it remains to this day.
Repatriation of the skull of has been requested by Sydney Aboriginal people but “has not yet been located in order to be repatriated.”

Today, the Sydney suburb of Pemulwuy, in New South Wales, is named after him, as well as Pemulwuy Park in Redfern, New South Wales. On my first visit to Australia in 1998 I concluded my journey with a visit to Redfern.

Pemulwuy is the epitome of the Black resistance in Australia to the British invasion. Without a doubt he was truly great Black leader!

1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
I actually don't do conspiracy. Well, what is the other one side of the truth? The Visitors in here would like to address it once and for all.

malvisguy212:
you love reading conspiracy theory were the truth is one sided , give evidence of this claim as scholar say.
Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fellow Brothers and Sisters, The African Family whereever on the planet earth. Thursday, the 24th of Sec has been declared as a day where We will acknowledge that-
- ESU IS NOT dEVIL OR/AND sATAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sV4QuJSlg

It is too late to make prints on shirts now, I got it late too. Make it known, and let us Breath life into our culture. White people know that Esu is not devil.

devil or satan actually mean Oloshi or Olosi. I also use to call it Ika or Oshika. Ashebi is also a correct word.
Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Napoleon's words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 23, 2015
E shocked

Gatiano
What does esu mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
This is a very beautiful question and a involved Family.

But before I proceed to answering this question, we must ask ourselves "why did the caucasians, the missionaries, protestantism choose to translate Esu and the devil"?

You must know that before the Bible was translated from its languages into Yoruba, The caucasians,akhenazi jew, europeans, missionaries had alreasy infiltrated the ranks of the traditional belief systems of almost all the African Traditions, this caucasians had studied The Orishas well and each of Their nature/abilities within the Black African Person.
We have always heard that the non-blacks are scared of Black people and that is why they attack us and it also stem from their envy and jealousy; This is true but then I think from how things are right now, I won't say they are scared of us, Most people would say or think and they are also right.
-The non-blacks are not scared of our flesh, it is merely what they secretly love and love to have -Melanin cost over 360$ per ounce in the market, the most expensive gem , more than gold. An Average Black Person is worth an average of $29,000,000.

-The non-blacks are not scared of our Souls, The soul can be tamed or controlled once they have it in their grip when we are a child, And they did have it through their various indoctrinations.

The non-blacks are scared of Three Entities within every Black Person.
1) The Spirit (in Yoruba: Iponri or Enikeji Eni)- called in english words as The Divine One, The Black Person's real-self, The Higher Self, The Originator. Each Black Person has His/Her Iponri. The non-blacks don't have Iponri within their human or spiritual construct. They have to be born of the Spirit for that to happen-Born-again literally.

2) The Ancestral Ancestors, Each Black Person's Twin Souls. Do not confuse Biological Ancestors with Ancestral Ancestors. The Biological Ancestors are just your Fore-parents through genetics and DNA, They all together make you up, You are a latest version of all Your Fore-Parents and your recent Parent.
The Twin-souls are Spiritual Ancestors, They are created by Your Iponri(Divine/Higher Self). Your Iponri was/is the First You who created the universe and factioned it to the end (In Astronomy, The universe is still expanding). They took 6 periods each for almost a trillions years to Create the universe and set it in motion, After which They ascended and began to reincarnate everytime to experience Their creations and put them in order. We now are just the reincarnation of Our very First-Selves. From the beginning of the universe to now, I have experienced all of the times through My Twin souls Ancestors and I will experience all of the future till the end of the universe and the nest one through my Twin souls Predescestors.
Not only that, I exist to experience the universe from the solar-system/ star called Sol/Sun. I also have My Twin mates/Souls in all of the other star systems that has an habitable planet. The Iponri is responsible for all of that.
Who is the link between All of these part of Me and the present Me? Esu in Yoruba, Shu in Ancient Kemet.

3) Esu is the link between the present and the past and the future. Esu is the link between God and I
Esu is the Gatemaster between all the physical and spiritual realm
Esu is the God of the Black light. The real light is the Black light. This Black light can be called Ether too. Ether is the Blackness in space between two stars and all of the stars. As air is a major component for sound to be heard, so it is as The Ether is the major component for light or object to be seen.
Thus Esu is the seil opener, He/She opens the veil/darkness covering our eyes, so we can see how things really are.
Morpheus in the matix is playing the role of Esu (Blackman played the role).
Heimdall in the thor is playing the role of Esu (Blackman also played the role).
The europeans/caucasian knows Esu, they made Him into cartoon; The genie in the bottle. see their trick? where did they get this trick from? It wasn't directly from Esu for they don't have one.

Esu is the Divine Messager.

I asked My Creator to show me Esu. He did, And Esu is extremely wonderful.

muafrika:
E shocked

Gatiano
What does esu mean?
Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Slave owners were so bent on preventing Black people from seeking freedom that a slave’s desire for freedom was deemed not only a crime but also a disease. Whites framed racism through laws, mis-education, and pseudo-science, as demonstrated in the mid 1800s when people like Dr. Samuel Cartwright determined that it was a mental illness if Black slaves wanted to be free—a disease he called drapetomania.

Desiring freedom from slavery was considered by slave owners a violation of natural law, just as desiring freedom from America’s systems of injustice is considered a violation, by the White establishment today! Whites have always expected Black athletes, celebrities, and leaders to “stay in their place.” This place is a position or attitude that doesn’t conflict with the order of White authority.

This was shown in Mark Twain’s autobiography, wherein he spoke of his family’s treatment of their Black slave. He described the boy (Sandy) as always singing and whistling—and why his family found it necessary to keep him occupied with such:

At last, one day, I lost all my temper, and went raging to my mother, and said Sandy had been singing for an hour without a single break, and I couldn’t stand it, and wouldn’t she please shut him up. The tears came into her eyes, and her lip trembled, and she said something like this —

“Poor thing, when he sings, it shows that he is not remembering, and that comforts me; but when he is still, I am afraid he is thinking, and I cannot bear it. He will never see his mother again; if he can sing, I must not hinder it, but be thankful for it.”

2 Shares

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by iamord(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2015
gatiano:
I'd love people to take a look at this devil pat robinson, a protestant.
He claimed the haitian earthquake was caused by a pact the haitians made years ago with the devil to liberate themselves from the evil of slavery, which means, the haitian should not have liberated themselves from slavery, they should have lied down docile to be experimented with. And more in the video claiming to help Africans.

Devilish missionaries yesterday, they are much worse today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59NCduEhkBM

scholar8200, the video above answers all your questions.
Notice his hand sign

1 Like

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Yes! They throw the signs and they are the same ones who will demonize the said symbols. Before you do so, You have to open your mind, reason, check in with Ancient African history(Ourstory) and then make a conclusion based on your clean cristal clear intuition.

The baphomet within the pentagram is not a sheep or ram, It is a goat. goats are stubborn and destructive by nature. Ram is gentle. They made it look and sound as if the ram and the goats are the same, they are not. wonder why the precessor of the computer board is call RAM?

iamord:

Notice his hand sign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
For Blacks, Christianity disempowers; induces a sense of moral inferiority; preaches submission, subordination and obedience; is associated with material deprivation; sanctifies material discomfort and suffering; is selfnegating, self-effacing; produces relatively few tangible and desirable results; promotes the worship of a god that wears a non-Afrikan face and bears the facial image of their Whtie dominators and enemies (leading them to consciously worship White people, to think of them as more god-like then themselves, to perceive them as divinely ordained to rule over themselves, to associate whiteness of skin with all that is good and blackness of skin with all that is bad); provides a rationale for racial selfdenial, selflessness, inclusiveness, etc. by expanding the practice of brotherly love and equality, self-sacrifice, and the like to all
beyond the borders of the Afrikan race.”— Amos N. Wilson

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
Our people stumbled with many of the Ancient Babylonian/ European customs, gods, idols, and doctrines.

Thousands of years later. We are still tripping.

1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
500,000 Kenyan women sterilized

Catholic Church released a report stating approximately 500,000 women may never bear children after being injected with a contaminated tetanus vaccine in 2014

Catholic Church claims in its final report that the anti-pregnancy HCG hormone, was laced in the vials from the October tetanus vaccination drive. Kenya’s Parliament mandated a joint committee of experts to do tests, after the church opposed plans to vaccinate 2.3 million child-bearing women against tetanus.

“Thirty per cent of the vials collected during the tetanus vaccination campaign sponsored and funded by WHO and Unicef contained HCG,” says the report that the church-seconded experts released.

The church now wants the ministry, and the UN to apologise to Kenyans and stop any further vaccination campaigns.

Since the missionaries had gotten their place in our minds and also been replaced by Black priests who mostly are of good minds and thoughts, the old missionaries are now the world health organizations and unicef.

AFRICA WAKE UP! WE ARE NOT OVER-POPULATED AS THE MEDIA WANTS YOU TO THINK. THE BLACK PEOPLE'S POPULATION IS CONTROLLED WAY BACK FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME (Nevermind the last sentence, but utmost consideration is necessary for the other above).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2015
America’s father, George Washington, was one of the largest slave owners in American history. His home state of Virginia was the prime breeder of Black people for the domestic slave trade and at one point the state exported 6,000 Black people annually—their biggest “cash crop.” In 1786 Washington held 216 Black Africans—116 workers, 92 children and 8 infirm. This unusually high number of children who were unable to work the plantation indicates that George was heavily involved in the breeding of Black people for the slave trade. Washington gave them such names as:
Sall Brass
Breechy
Suck
Lame Alice
Virgin
Jupiter
Dorcas
Hercules
Giles
Paris-boy
Doll
Cook Jack
Sambo
Opey
Winny
Sucky
Flukey
Suck Bass
House Sall
Caesar
Cupid
From his birth to his death (and beyond) Washington was a slaveholder. He controlled 317 Black human beings at his death in 1799.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2015
White Man Warns All Black People: “Don’t Trust White People”

An Open Letter to People of Color:

[b]Please do not trust white people. Every single one of us is racist, it’s something we were born and raised into, we were and are consistently indoctrinated into white supremacy. Indifference and apathy towards systemic racism and it’s horrific results is not just more comfortable, it is incentivized; we are actively rewarded by white supremacy in it’s many forms for ignoring people of color and their cries for injustice.
Our bones are riddled with it, it’s everywhere.
We were taught the the history of our nation through textbooks written by white men with a vested interest in how the story was and is being told.
So we think that MLK Jr is the patron saint of polite black folks (to be invoked against the angry ones), peanut butter is the extent of black excellence, and according to the newest textbooks, slaves were just unpaid interns.
We were brought up being given medicine designed for us by white men, men who historically tortured black women and murdered black babies to found gynecology, men who performed surgeries on black people without any anesthesia and no precautions because it was believe that black people can not feel pain.
And you wonder why we do not sympathize when black children are gunned down by police?
Nothing stopped, the framework of systemic racism just keeps getting dressed differently, yesterday’s fire hoses and attack dogs are today’s cultural appropriation, tone policing and respectability politics.
We are the ones who committed genocide, stole this land, and now, generations later, think it’s cool to dress up like the folks we massacred.
We’re the ones making fun of people who can’t speak “perfect” English, we’re the ones who’ve come up with every single racial slur used in this country.
We’re so much more concerned about you questioning us, telling us no or calling us out than we are what you’re actually experiencing at our hands.
We will spent countless hours just poking at you, trolling you just to prove you’re this less intellectual, overly emotional animal, to get you to fail a standard we set for you without ever clueing you in on it.
We are the ones who built this country on the blood, the bodies and the backs of people of color and then built Mt Rushmore, statues, monuments to white men.
We rigged the economy, the government and the schools, created the ghettos, set you up for failure and then we blame you for your not pulling yourself up by your bootstraps.
We are still making you defend yourselves, over and over ad infinitum. We make you defend your personhood, your autonomy, your agency, your decency, your humanity because when you keep minorities on the defensive, when you keep them explaining who they are and justifying their right to life – nothing real ever gets done.
Even though I’m queer, even though I’m trans, I still get to sit in the “Whites Only” section and I have heard what gets said and I’m begging you, please don’t trust us.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2015
PAGAN; a deceptive term that denotes it's users lack of comprehension, or allegiance to one of the Big Conquest Religions. Christianity/ Islam / Judaism
The Big THREE
The term; PAGAN, is born of a corrupt lower ideology. At best, it is of a mindset saturated in ignorance, at worse, (concerning our people) it's anti-Afrikan/anti-Dark Indigenous 'original' culture/science. When our people use this 'false' terminology, they are on one hand disrespecting themselves and on the other hand they are insulting their own ancestors. It's basically announcing to the world that you are wearing the mental/spiritual shackles of one of the big, 'conquest religions.' Much of the world is currently trapped in a dark age, the good have been labeled evil, the ignorant are hailed as leaders of mankind. The truth has been outlawed and deemed inappropriate for consumption the most vile mental, spiritual, emotional and physical poisons are declared, righteous, good, wholesome, appropriate, agreeable and acceptable for all. We should be mindful of our words and ideas, especially those based in Eurocen-trick ideologies and so called spirituality.

It's time to get some Light up in here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Black Doll Makes Little White Girl Cry But Little Black Girls Love White Dolls

This video was shared with Theblackhomeschool.com by a reader and it absolutely shows why it is important for Black parents to be the primary teachers of their children. It is so important for Black mothers (and fathers) to teach little Black girls their value and their worth and that they are beautiful.
How many Black little girls has anyone seen crying and throwing a tantrum because they got white dolls as presents? The answer is likely “none” and it is because little Black girls are taught that white girls and dolls are beautiful, in school, through media and in many other ways. Contrast that with why these two little white girls reacted so badly to getting little “Black” dolls as gifts. Obviously they think the Black dolls and girls) are ugly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc&list=WL&index=69

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by AAinEqGuinea: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
gatiano:
Black Doll Makes Little White Girl Cry But Little Black Girls Love White Dolls

This video was shared with Theblackhomeschool.com by a reader and it absolutely shows why it is important for Black parents to be the primary teachers of their children. It is so important for Black mothers (and fathers) to teach little Black girls their value and their worth and that they are beautiful.
How many Black little girls has anyone seen crying and throwing a tantrum because they got white dolls as presents? The answer is likely “none” and it is because little Black girls are taught that white girls and dolls are beautiful, in school, through media and in many other ways. Contrast that with why these two little white girls reacted so badly to getting little “Black” dolls as gifts. Obviously they think the Black dolls and girls) are ugly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc&list=WL&index=69

For the most part, we've come to accept our place at the bottom. I like to believe I've given up preaching the gospels.

What you continue to say is true, but you'd be surprised at how many Blacks are nonaligned or sick of hearing it.

It does something to them:
[img]http://eleganteeyes.files./2015/06/tumblr_inline_mx7n8fqaek1snnc31.gif[/img]

We tend to force them to attend an extremely uncomfortable party.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet CS Upthegroove Ordains Prophet TB Joshua Today! / Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again / RCCG 69th Annual Convention 2nd - 8th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.