Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona (14251 Views)

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / Richard Dawkins Reveals Why Islam Is "The Most Evil Religion In The World." / Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2016
It was a difficult task for another to make me see reality too. We must continue to make the sleeping lions uncomfortable till they roar back to life. That is not to say I'm fully learned myself, I still have trillions of miles to cover. Besides, History has shown that the Black People are best powerful in a united force.

Once they heard it or read it, they can't unhear it or unread it.

AAinEqGuinea:

For the most part, we've come to accept our place at the bottom. I like to believe I've given up preaching the gospels.

What you continue to say is true, but you'd be surprised at how many Blacks are nonaligned or sick of hearing it.

It does something to them:
[img]http://eleganteeyes.files./2015/06/tumblr_inline_mx7n8fqaek1snnc31.gif[/img]

We tend to force them to attend an extremely uncomfortable party.
Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2016
I was asked by a Nigerian brother, "Can one be an Ifa devotee without rituals and fetishness?"

Life is full of rituals. The real rituals that are practical to life are the real rituals the Orisa want. You can entertain people with ceremonial displays of rituals all you want, but in IFA: Yoruba Scientific Spirituality, the Orisa want the real thing from your LIFE not just the ceremony. For example, Ogun wants you to study science and apply it to technology to liberate your people. Oshun wants you to study imagery (particularly jewelry, film, art, fashion, etc) and apply it to benefit your people. Obatala wants you to work with the disabled and disadvantaged of your race. Orunmila wants you to be a teacher of your race's children. Oya wants you to get into marketing and establish Black-owned businesses. This is the real devotional ritual to Orisa, not your ceremonial foodstuff sacrifice.

The rituals we see in ceremony are "symbolic" and not the real ritual we perform in our lives. The rituals are only powerful if you understand their symbolism and how it applies to the practical experience of life. Thus, rituals are useless superstition if you don't understand their practicality. However, if you do understand how the symbols apply to actual life solutions, then the ritual is beneficial.

IFA: Yoruba Scientific Spirituality -Facebook

As for "fetishness," if you are referring to the use of sculptures, we MUST use these (as well as paintings) in our spiritual practice. Doesn't the Christian use his cross and pictures of pale Jesus in his practice? Yes, he does because he understands the power of images. Even the Muslim uses images, however his images act not thru figurative representations but thru metonymy (metaphorical association) where the Arabic language is made holy and thru association the Arab race (and their physical appearance) become associated with holiness.

In IFA: Yoruba Scientific Spirituality, when you use a Yoruba sculpture/painting as your symbol of God (for we don't worship the art, but use it as a symbol), you empower your spirit because it looks like you. You cannot empower your spirit with the image of a pale god or the Arab language of another race. It must be a Black god who speaks a Black African language, who is Black like you. Only this will charge your subconscious to recognize itself as divine and therefore be able to utilize the powers of the god-self.

1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
gatiano:
For Blacks, Christianity disempowers; induces a sense of moral inferiority; preaches submission, subordination and obedience; is associated with material deprivation; sanctifies material discomfort and suffering; is selfnegating, self-effacing; produces relatively few tangible and desirable results; promotes the worship of a god that wears a non-Afrikan face and bears the facial image of their Whtie dominators and enemies (leading them to consciously worship White people, to think of them as more god-like then themselves, to perceive them as divinely ordained to rule over themselves, to associate whiteness of skin with all that is good and blackness of skin with all that is bad); provides a rationale for racial selfdenial, selflessness, inclusiveness, etc. by expanding the practice of brotherly love and equality, self-sacrifice, and the like to all
beyond the borders of the Afrikan race.”— Amos N. Wilson

I think Amos here is presumptive. The effect of God on an individual will depend on how God reveals themselves to them or their understanding. And Christianity isn't the only ideal infiltrated by the current establishment. You need to search out IARF, an idealistic organisation funded by the UN that has now taken root in Africa. Its sole purpose is to disseminate it's sanctioned ideas. NGOs that have taken note and shaped up are given funds.
These are all ideals that are cooked up in the highest levels of our world order and disseminated. Search also unitarianism while at it. There are people who consider themselves free thinkers not knowing their thinking is by design. The UN does not support anything that is not in the interest of the current world order. It's an important executory arm masquerading as a saviour of the world.

Christianity has been used by preceding powers before. This is not different. I consider it a hijacking of an idea which has the power to be accepted across population. Just because now, everybody, angel and demon in the bible is painted white does not in any way confuse me about who God really is. Or who the devil is. I do not worship an image. I worship the revelation of Himself that I have. And it's not that painting called Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
As usual, the organisation is simply based upon further disuniting the Black people and the Black families.
according to the members within that iarf organisation, Almost all the european states are there plus north america, the others are just anglophone speaking countries that england had colonized and still colonizing (the neo attached to it is just to make it fancy). They must have another for francophone colonies and others.

The budget of disuniting the Black people surpasses that of all of their budgets. That department of disuniting Black people is almost 4000 years old before their very first weapon capable of killing straight and quick was made.

Atheists are deing decieved into thinking that "They don't belief in God", when infact it is the other polarity of the same thing. Theism and atheism are just two different polarity of a "doubt or lie system".

Should the Blackman wakes up from the slumber of religion, atheism is placed right before him/her to fall into.

muafrika:

I think Amos here is presumptive. The effect of God on an individual will depend on how God reveals themselves to them or their understanding. And Christianity isn't the only ideal infiltrated by the current establishment. You need to search out IARF, an idealistic organisation funded by the UN that has now taken root in Africa. Its sole purpose is to disseminate it's sanctioned ideas. NGOs that have taken note and shaped up are given funds.
These are all ideals that are cooked up in the highest levels of our world order and disseminated. Search also unitarianism while at it. There are people who consider themselves free thinkers not knowing their thinking is by design. The UN does not support anything that is not in the interest of the current world order. It's an important executory arm masquerading as a saviour of the world.

Christianity has been used by preceding powers before. This is not different. I consider it a hijacking of an idea which has the power to be accepted across population. Just because now, everybody, angel and demon in the bible is painted white does not in any way confuse me about who God really is. Or who the devil is. I do not worship an image. I worship the revelation of Himself that I have. And it's not that painting called Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
KING LEOPOLD II HISTORY ~ BELGIAN CHOCOLATE
BELGIAN CHOCOLATE :

How It All Began

It was in the year 1885, during the reign of King Leopold II, that the country of Congo the gateway to cocoa plantations was colonized by Belgium. King Leopold II was a brutal man one of the early Europeans to commit genocide in the 20th Century. It is claimed that he massacred around 10 million Congolese in the Congo Free State (Now known as the ‘Democratic Republic of Congo’).

King Leopold II at the expense of Congolese lives, mutilations, beatings and suffering began to import the cocoa beans harvested from the plantations, and so began the Belgian chocolate industry.

The chocolate industry began to flourish in the 1880’s as a result of the Belgian Congo enabling easy access to the cocoa fields of Africa. But, in reality it is very difficult to imagine that the history of the luxurious Belgian Chocolates’ that we love and adore today developed as a result of a very bloody and bitter sweet past.

http://hubpages.com/food/The-Not-So-Sweet-History-of-Belgian-Chocolate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by isalegan2: 1:21am On Jan 11, 2016
gatiano:
I'd love people to take a look at this devil pat robinson, a protestant.
He claimed the haitian earthquake was caused by a pact the haitians made years ago with the devil to liberate themselves from the evil of slavery, which means, the haitian should not have liberated themselves from slavery, they should have lied down docile to be experimented with. And more in the video claiming to help Africans.

Devilish missionaries yesterday, they are much worse today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59NCduEhkBM

scholar8200, the video above answers all your questions.

Pat Robertson has always been a scumbag hypocrite. Similar to Jerry Falwell he supported South Africa when most people were opposing their apartheid policy.

Broda Gatiano, mo juba fun yin o. cool You really try with these NLers but our people are so blinded with colonial mentality. It takes a lot of heart and strength to push forward and not give up on them the way they throw insult and fight against their own mental liberation.

BTW, I have a follow up question about a previous discussion: I will go to the Bilal thread to ask it. Shukran!

One more thing, about King Leopold and the Belgian atrocities in Congo/Zaire, I believe that it was (my hero) Patrice Lumumba's strong independence day address in the presence of Leopold III's son, King Boudewijn in 1960 that sealed his faith as someone they were going to assassinate. The Belgians were angered by a Black man having the effrontery to speak so strongly in the presence of their hereditary king who was reported to be visibly offended. These people always thought of Africans as monkeys.

3 Likes

Re: Letter From One Of The Most Evil King Leopold II Of Belgium To Colonial Missiona by gatiano(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2016
Mo juba yin, Omo Eledumare, Omo ti Oluwa Bi (The direct Descendant of The Originator).

No non-black person can stand the speaking out of any Black person, it makes them(non-blacks) feel very uncomfortable when we speak about their debased and cave like behaviours, it gets them more crazy when we open up and reveal their lies.
They are powerless today, and they were truly powerless in 1960 when they murdered our Brother Patrice Lumumba, It is just that we always have traitors amongs our ranks who will die and can kill for power and money, the most dangarous of these traitors are those who have been spelled with the curse of HOPE. They are always hoping to be such and such that will never be, thus pursuing an illusion.

Once Again, I greet You!

isalegan2:

Pat Robertson has always been a scumbag hypocrite. Similar to Jerry Falwell he supported South Africa when most people were opposing their apartheid policy.

Broda Gatiano, mo juba fun yin o. cool You really try with these NLers but our people are so blinded with colonial mentality. It takes a lot of heart and strength to push forward and not give up on them the way they throw insult and fight against their own mental liberation.

BTW, I have a follow up question about a previous discussion: I will go to the Bilal thread to ask it. Shukran!

One more thing, about King Leopold and the Belgian atrocities in Congo/Zaire, I believe that it was (my hero) Patrice Lumumba's strong independence day address in the presence of Leopold III's son, King Boudewijn in 1960 that sealed his faith as someone they were going to assassinate. The Belgians were angered by a Black man having the effrontery to speak so strongly in the presence of their hereditary king who was reported to be visibly offended. These people always thought of Africans as monkeys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas Vs Easter: Which One Is More Significant? / Ori (the Head) / Laurie Idahosa: Breast Cancer Killed My Grandmothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.