Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? (1052 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by biola44: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2009
a friend caught his gf in bed with her sisters husband, it was in a big house where u can notice someone coming in n they forgot to bolt the door. they were so engrossed they never noticed him and she doesnt know he caught her. d gf's sister is always out of d country on business trips every 2wks. d guy is still shocked cos he was always welcomed in d house by everyone including d husband. he is yet to call off d r/s but made up his mind not to marry her. d problem is dat he doesnt know what to do, who to tell and how to tell cos d r/s was altar bound and he doesnt want to destroy a home, but he would need to come up with some good explanations when d time comes, this is presently btw us, over to NLs
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by 2tait: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2009
Eat the bullet and move on.
The relationship is not worth the stress!
No matter what happens after, you will not trust your g/f any longer.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by biola44: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2009
2tait:

Eat the bullet and move on.
The relationship is not worth the stress!
No matter what happens after, you will not trust your g/f any longer.
but he loves her,
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by Hollysmile: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2009
Dat guy na otondo!
Which luv is he talkin about? De one she's got for him or de one he's got for her and her family. Guess he must be an 'alter-bound-fool' like u called him.
Abegi! Make i see road!
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by okunrin3: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2009
i'll take a walk, shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2009
If he loves the girl,then let him go ahead and marry her,since someone adviced he should leave her,but u said he love her.Then let him marry her
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
If he loves the girl,then let him go ahead and marry her,since someone adviced he should leave her,but u said he love her.Then let him marry her
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by techgurl: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2009
opportunity, any slight mistake, gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
infact i'll bridge d mistake
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by showbobo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2009
biola44:

but he loves her,
I'm sure you're the victim here huhCos i dont know what love has got to do with this scenario. . . Eat the fcuken bullet and move on Dumbo
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by chukz4real(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2009
Will demand for ransome from both of them (culprits) in da Niger Delta way! grin
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by okunrin3: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2009
chukz4real:

Will demand for ransome from both of them (culprits) in da Niger Delta way! grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by chukz4real(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2009
okunrin3:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You prefer killing them or what?
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by okunrin3: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2009
no, but wat do u stand 2 gain frm d ransome? cool
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by AmAlone: 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2009
I will report them to the United Nations! grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by snowdrops(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
seems there are a lot of kids in the house. poster should disregard their advise. juvenile hormone syndrome.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by dorleey(f): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2009
What sort of love are u refering 2? The picture is clear! if i were d one, i would just find a clean way 2 break up our relationship and i would pray unceasingly 4 God 2 expose them, cos if she can do dat 2 her sister dat means i should be ready 4 d worse
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by v3: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2009
dorleey:

What sort of love are u refering 2? The picture is clear! if i were d one, i would just find a clean way 2 break up our relationship and i would pray unceasingly 4 God 2 expose them, cos if she can do dat 2 her sister dat means i should be ready 4 d worse

Is there a "clean way" to break up wif someone without hurting his/her feelings. . .think b4 u type. . MM
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by dorleey(f): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2009
@V3nom, of course i'm thinking. dat statement should be directed 2 u and not me. der are better ways 2 break up dan being harsh. i never said dat no one's feelings would be hurt. but in this case, who do u think would be hurt d most? is it d guy who caught a gal he loves in bed wit her inlaw or d gal who dont give a damn abt d guy, her sis, her family or anyone concerned?
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by v3: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2009
@dor

BOTH . . , angry angry angry angry

THAT STILL DOESNT ANSWER MY QUESTION. . .

There's this girl i wanna break up with but don't want to hurt her feelings, so whats the "cleanest way" to go abt it?
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by dorleey(f): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2009
@V3nom, incase u didn't read wat d poster posted, go back and do it. it is either u contribute 2 d topic or stop picking on other pple's own. if u've a prob and u really need help, post it on a new thread, ok?
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by v3: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2009
I alread read the post "duh". . .

U simply shot urself in the leg with what u said "clean way". . .WTF was that all about??

I guess you're a newbie on here. . . Welcome & hang in there. . .

ceck kebak shipudden
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by dorleey(f): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2009
@V3nom, ain't got time 4 a poisonous kid like u. so, check d next person.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by v3: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2009
@dor. . .

Poisonous kid. . .LMYO abeg direct those uncooked brains of urs elsewhere. . .I'll let u in on somethings. . .I'm NOT a kid. . . and please if u need to post, make it reasonable and stop "talking crap"

my posts says 580 something and yours aint even up to a hundred. . . Go figure?? skank-a** b***
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2009
A girl sleeps with her sister's husband and you're worried bout breaking her feelings venom kid you need to grow up this aint no romance chic flick it's reality.Also there's isn't any correlation with higher post and maturity ironically that's a kid statement congrats.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by ElRazur: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2009
If she is a nobody - like not famous or known - I would join in. cool

If she is a somebody - i.e rich and famous - I would quickly get out the camcorder and film it, then sell it to the highest bidder. cool
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by Pittbaby(f): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2009
He owes her no explanation or courtesy. The only person he needs to spare disgrace and shame is the Gf's sister

He should call her sister's husband make it clear that he knows what is happening . and leave it up to him to break the news to his wife and sister-in-law in the manner which he pleases. He should make it clear to the man that if his name is dragged in the mud in anyway he will be forced to reveal the gory details .

case closed move on
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by MoneyRule(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2009
Well, for starters he should not dump the girl yet until she begins to mess up cos mostly these kind of girls begin to over-compensate,he should enjoy that while it lasts and then when he finds a more worthy girl, he should drop her like a bad habit and as for the girlfriend's sister, he should keep his mouth shut about his record breaking discovery and hopefully,by the time she finds out he'll be long gone with another shorty for anyone to ask if he knew anything.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by hackney(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2009
It's over

What didi you expect
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by Ninny: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2009
Guys have we ask ourselves what made her sleep with her sister's husband?
She will definately have a reason!,as most women have reasons for doing one bad thing or the other.
I think you should face her and talk things over.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Gf In Bed With Her Sister's Husband? by Bim4u: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2009
Whoa really interesting
At times,i wonder what guys actually look for when they talk about marriage
How would he still keep thinking of someone that he caught in the act with her own blood sis husband
What do u think such person would do to other if they can't even respect their own family,
Love ko love ni,

(1) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Get Even Stronger Without Money? / Does She Love Me / Help! She Gets Angry Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.