Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

(Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend (5517 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

(Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by citydove(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
OMG!(Graphic) See what a husband allegedly did to his wife for sleeping with his friend!

According to reports online, The husband caught her in bed with his friend. He proceeded to batter her but did nothing to his friend. According to him,he felt the wife was disloyal for sleeping with his friend

I just can't believe this..Looks more like she was run over by a car ...

Source: www.misspetitenaijablog.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Cutehector(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Whatttt daa fuqqqqq!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Complete disfiguration..

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Chillext(m): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ogheneeeeeeee!
Its too much nau.......
But na she cos am

3 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by IamLucy(f): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
the husband is an animal

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
That guy is a beast.

He belong to the zoo.

1 Like

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by benedictnsi(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
[size=14pt] the guy is a big disappointment to manhood.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
speechless i know my sister wont cheat but for ewample if she cheated and her husband do this to her then i swear i will be a murderer.
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Omo dis serious oo
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by jonaifame22(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
I don't support men who beat their wifves or gal in anyway, buh who knows dis may jus be karma's way of paying her back for what she did to another guy.

7 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by missyadorable(f): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Man catches wife with his friend:He beats her,disfigures her,even kills her,exonerates friend...

Woman catches husband with friend:She fights her friend,exonerates husband

Men are smart beings

1 Like

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by IamLucy(f): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
missyadorable:
Man catches wife with his friend:He beats her,disfigures her,even kills her,exonerates friend...

Woman catches husband with friend:She fights her friend,exonerates husband

Men are smart beings
smart for beating her up like that?
stop reasoning with your anus

1 Like

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by ElDaIllest(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
I will not comment on this but op next time indicate with the topic of the thread that it is graphic aiite? my chicken drumstick nearly fell of my hand when I saw the photo
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Vision4God: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
It's so painful but he took it to d xtreme. God help dem
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by obiorathesubtle: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
She marry tiger?

1 Like

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by fabulous660(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Na the woman body the man take get power.... make he go fight the friend too.
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by lanicky(f): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jeez! I'm speechless shocked
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Laveda(f): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
lanicky:
Jeez! I'm speechless shocked
Bebe I couldn't view that pic twice embarassed embarassed
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by citydove(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
ElDaIllest:
I will not comment on this but op next time indicate with the topic of the thread that it is graphic aiite? my chicken drumstick nearly fell of my hand when I saw the photo

No vex,space no they to add graphic na
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by lanicky(f): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Laveda:
Bebe I couldn't view that pic twice embarassed embarassed

Same here. That man is nothing but a beast. angry
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Laveda(f): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
lanicky:

Same here. That man is nothing but a beast. angry
Some men though... God knows I won't take such...but the wife though...she's a dog angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by ElDaIllest(m): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
citydove:

No vex,space no they to add graphic na
the new title is better smiley
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by lanicky(f): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
Laveda:
Some men though... God knows I won't take such...but the wife though...she's a dog angry angry angry

I don't think she's really guilty of the accusation..
undecided *shrugs* no one can tell embarassed
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Laveda(f): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
lanicky:

I don't think she's really guilty of the accusation..
undecided *shrugs* no one can tell embarassed
Whatever hun... How you feeling? cry
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by lanicky(f): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Laveda:
Whatever hun... How you feeling? cry

Not too fine embarassed

I'm hungry but I can't swallow anything embarassed
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
lanicky:

Not too fine embarassed

leme feed u wink
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Laveda(f): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
lanicky:

Not too fine embarassed

Take EBA..just try..you don't need chewing...try and eat hun cry cry
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by hayorzzyzx(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin grin grin the guy don reset the lady destiny

5 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by donMIG(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Haha...I laffed

DAT was cold

But DAT b###h f##kd his dam friend!
Bleep a stranger but not my friend.....

3 Likes

Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
This only happens in the jungle.
The guy is a beast and must be dealt with accordingly.
Re: (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend by mrmoah(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mehn.i shocked I too blame d guy joor

1 Like

(1) (2)

How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] / Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl / Wife's SOUP Vs Sidechick's SOUP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.