Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] (5521 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Whoever Doesn't Have This Is Broke [Pictures] / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2017
How I Save Money — I'm Broke [Screenshots]

I'm the kind of person who gives freely despite how small it is. God gave us life for free, so I love to reciprocate. I know the more a man gives, the more God will replenish his pocket.

I don't mind if you believe in God or not, I do. But that doesn't stop me from doing my crazy things.

Now, I discovered a trick to save money and this trick has made me become stingy and broke. Our business has been doing manageably fine by fetching some residual income for upkeep.

This is what I did. I own a GTB account which I love and also a UBA which I like. The GTB is on Mobile Banking, as the screenshot below depicts, but the UBA is not.

I used a scissors and cut my UBA MasterCard to avoid temptation because the account is a dummy account to hide money like Nigerian politicians, but the difference is, I didn't steal mine. It's from real hustle. EFCC can contact me to verify.

So, anything that goes inside this UBA account, never comes out until after 1 year or more, then it'll be out and be used for investment.

I receive with GTB and transfer to UBA without leaving the confines of my home.

Lesson/rant to my fellow youths.

Make genuine money online (because there is more money online than offline), then invest 90% of the money offline and reinvest 10% online.

This is better than fraud. When you make genuine money, you feel happy even if you're broke like me.

Below is the screenshot of my GTB, but I don't have access to the screenshot of my UBA. Even if I do, I won't post it, so I'm broke and I need you guys to send me 1k each.

Abeg, make una help me. Na only ₦300 dey my account. IamJ, please epp your fellow PH boy. Na beg I dey beg.

How many of you have read The Richest Man in Babylon? Or Think and Grow Rich?

Raise your hand let me see those who have read them.

Have you been practicing what you read? Or you're on Nairaland abusing innocent women and looking for trouble like IamJ?

What about How to Win Friends and Influence People? Or The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People?

What about The Naughty Billionaire? by Joe Clef.

Oh! We haven't launched the book yet. It will be launched when I become a billionaire like my mentors Gate, Zuckerberg, Steve, and Séun. #Wink.

It's not about reading books, but implementing what you've read despite how small. In fact, start small. Where will you be in 5 years to come? Start today to avert tomorrow's depression.

You can be broke like me and still be happy. Read books, but don't read too many books. Instead, take too many actions. One of your many actions will be the right action. Don't let failure stop you.

Haters will hate, but don't hate them back — use them for publicity and more money. When you arrive, don't forget your haters because they made you who you are. Remain blessed.

Nonetheless, I'm broke and I need money. Make una epp me o! Else I'll strip unclad and post a picture of my 2" díck on Nairaland.

Ladies, do you want me to post a picture of the weapon in-between my legs? Raise your hand joor. Don't be shy.

Should I post it in black & white or colored?

We'll be launching a brand new website soon, since majority said www.wetclef.com is difficult to use.

We'll be focusing on 3 niches:

1. Sport and betting
2. Dating tips for men
3. Music and musicianship

This new website will be made available soon. The moment it launches, it starts in full swing. We used www.wetclef.com as a learning tool. We pray God will be on our side because success is inevitable.

"The future is bright like a star — only desultory see cloud." Joe Clef, 2017.

The first two Airtel numbers to be posted here will get N500 Airtel recharge card each. Only Airtel — the best network.

Clef on!

Best regards,

Joe Clef (iLegend).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by emdeey(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by DozieInc(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2017

Modified***

Thought you were joking, Just received 500 recharge thanks bro.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2017
emdeey:
Sent
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by jackyraw09: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by HARDLABOR: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2017
U mean U'r begging ppl 4 money and u also want to recharge d first 2 airtel users

E be lyk say bomb dey ur left brain

1 mumu don already drop in num

Broke ppl evrywere

iLegendd:

I'm the kind of person who gives freely despite how small it is. God gave us life for free, so I love to reciprocate. I know the more a man gives, the more God will replenish his pocket.

I don't mind if you believe in God or not, I do. But that doesn't stop me from doing my crazy things.

Now, I discovered a trick to save money and this trick has made me become stingy and broke. Our business has been doing manageably fine by fetching some residual income for upkeep.

This is what I did. I own a GTB account which I love and also a UBA which I like. The GTB is on Mobile Banking, as the screenshot below depicts, but the UBA is not.

I used a scissors and cut my UBA MasterCard to avoid temptation because the account is a dummy account to hide money like Nigerian politicians, but the difference is, I didn't steal mine. It's from real hustle. EFCC can contact me to verify.

So, anything that goes inside this UBA account, never comes out until after 1 year or more, then it'll be out and be used for investment.

Make genuine money online (because there is more money online than offline), then invest 90% of the money offline and reinvest 10% online.

This is better than fraud. When you make genuine money, you feel happy even if you're broke like me.

Below is the screenshot of my GTB, but I don't have access to the screenshot of my UBA. Even if I do, I won't post it, so I'm broke and I need you guys to send me 1k each.

Abeg, make una help me. Na only ₦300 dey my account. IamJ, please epp your fellow PH boy. Na beg I dey beg.

Have you been practicing what you read? Or you're on Nairaland abusing innocent women and looking for trouble like IamJ?

What about How to Win Friends and Influence People? Or The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People?

Oh! We haven't launched the book yet. It will be launched when I become a billionaire like my mentors Gate, Zuckerberg, Steve, and Séun. #Wink.

It's not about reading books, but implementing what you've read despite how small. In fact, start small. Where will you be in 5 years to come? Start today to avert tomorrow's depression.

You can be broke like me and still be happy. Read books, but don't read too many books. Instead, take too many actions. One of your many actions will be the right action. Don't let failure stop you.

Haters will hate, but don't hate them back — use them for publicity and more money. When you arrive, don't forget your haters because they made you who you are. Remain blessed.

Nonetheless, I'm broke and I need money. Make una epp me o! Else I'll strip unclad and post a picture of my 2" díck on Nairaland.

Ladies, do you want me to post a picture of the weapon in-between my legs? Raise your hand joor. Don't be shy.

We'll be launching a brand new website soon, since majority said www.wetclef.com is difficult to use.

1. Sport and betting
2. Dating tips for men

This new website will be made available soon. The moment it launches, it starts in full swing. We used www.wetclef.com as a learning tool. We pray God will be on our side because success is inevitable.

The first two Airtel numbers to be posted here will get N500 Airtel recharge card each. Only Airtel — the best network.

Clef on!

Best regards,

Joe Clef (iLegend).

1 Like

Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2017
DozieInc:
Sent
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by emdeey(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:
Sent
Received. Thank you very much
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by TEAMvido(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by DozieInc(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:
Sent

Just received 500 recharge, thanks.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2017
jackyraw09:
Only two people, but since you've posted your number, ummm! I'll send MTN 400. Send an MTN line. You're the last for the gift.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iam4: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2017
wailing of the poor

#No Filter Attitude
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by DozieInc(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2017
HARDLABOR:
U mean U'r begging ppl 4 money and u also want to recharge d first 2 airtel users

Broke ppl evrywere

He actually sent it, 500 recharge... its sometimes good to try.
tongue tongue wink
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iam4: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Broke ppl evrywere

if a poor man has shame, he will stop being poor grin
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by conductor123(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2017
iam4:
wailing of the poor

#No Filter Attitude
like you ba?

7 Likes

Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by jackyraw09: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:
Only two people, but since you've posted your number, ummm! I'll send MTN 400. Send an MTN line. You're the last for the gift.

081 . thanks bro - much appreciated
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2017
iam4:
if a poor man has shame, he will stop being poor grin
What you should say is, "If rich men could let their ego down." Young man, promise to send me any amount and I'll PM you my account. I don't have shame. Give it a try.

When you're humble, you benefit more — ask Innocent Idibia. cheesy Anyway, Mr. Man I'm broke and need some money from you. Abeg epp me...

1 Like

Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iam4: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:
What you should say is, "If rich men could let their ego down." Young man, promise to send me any amount and I'll PM you my account. I don't have shame. Give it a try.

When you're humble, you benefit more — ask Innocent Idibia. cheesy Anyway, Mr. Man I'm broke and need some money from you. Abeg epp me...
finally u confess

I dont roll with broke guys, sign up at my foundation, when its ur turn u will be taken care of
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iam4: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2017
conductor123:
like you ba?
yes ooooo, like me that u mention everyday and i dont care, know or mention u once on my own

I knw u need help, try harder wink
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2017
jackyraw09:

0814095. thanks bro - much appreciated
Sent
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2017
iam4:
finally u confess

I dont roll with broke guys, sign up at my foundation, when its ur turn u will be taken care of

cheesy I'm always honest. I'm broke. Where is the website lemme sign up. I can't miss this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Fxmanager(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Following. You can also plan and invest with us. Check our signature.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by owomida1: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2017
You've not given 9mobile.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2017
emdeey:
Received. Thank you very much
#OneLove. Help me remove the screenshot. My official number is on display. I no want make that PH mad man collect am come dey call me dey lie for me say him just return from Asia to see him babe. I hate lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2017
owomida1:
You've not given 9mobile.
Lol. I hate that network eh! Next time I will sha.

1 Like

Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by owomida1: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:
Lol. I hate that network eh! Next time I will sha.

no yawa. kudos
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:
Pynkylypz lipsrsealed

bro any amount 08063753662 pls cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Saintinoo(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:

1. Sport and betting
2. Dating tips for men

Clef on!

Best regards,

Joe Clef (iLegend).
scammer everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2017
Saintinoo:
scammer everywhere.
Lol. You're right. Thanks for the input.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

bro any amount 0806375 pls cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Hahaha. You didn't read the post.
Re: How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2017
nice post. but I don't believe in no fückin bitch god

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airforce1 Drops New Jamz "Oya Na" Audio / This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) / Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.