Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man (745 Views)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man by Jilo83(m): 3:05am On Dec 20, 2015
This lady has been my friend since 1993. in fact we lived in the same area then. Although we dated during our secondary sch days(2000-2002) before my brother married her cousin(separated now).
To cut the long story short, the lady married 4yrs ago with a baby boy but lost her husband 2013. She is dating another man now, she is living with this man though not legally married.
We still remain best friend, no sex involved (and I don't have any feeling for her). Any time I see another man with her I don't feel happy with her, we always fight on this to the extent that she ask me most of the time whether I want marry her or have any feelings for her. in fact I hate her talking to another man except the man she is living with.
please what do we call this
Re: I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man by okirewaju(f): 3:08am On Dec 20, 2015
Maybe you have feelings for her but you just don't realize it yet.
Re: I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man by kilokeys(m): 4:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Wait o..

U "feel" bad when she talks to another man and yet you don't have "feelings" for her..

I feel u are a fooo*coughs*oool

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 20, 2015
kilokeys:
Wait o..

U "feel" bad when she talks to another man and yet you don't have "feelings" for her..

I feel u are a fooo*coughs*oool
Though harsh; yet right.
Re: I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man by nwakibe: 5:35am On Dec 20, 2015
You sure say no be you kill the husband, yet you no wan marry her. Na wa for some people o!
Re: I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man by Jilo83(m): 6:16am On Dec 20, 2015
okirewaju:
Maybe you have feelings for her but you just don't realize it yet.
I told u I don't have problem seeing her with d man she is dating, but with another man. I think if I have interest I suppose to be angry with her seeing her any man
Re: I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man by Jilo83(m): 6:18am On Dec 20, 2015
nwakibe:
You sure say no be you kill the husband, yet you no wan marry her. Na wa for some people o!
I am very sure of that because I have never set my eye on her deceased husband and beside I was happy when she married this man
Re: I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man by chybykee(m): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2015
EP; Enemy of Progress. Make your intentions know or back off. Easy
Re: I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man by Afrok(m): 7:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Op go marry or get yourself a girlfriend if u don't have any, from there you'll get over the ish u have with your friend.
Re: I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 20, 2015
Baale of friendzone,you realize it but can't do nothing about than jealous. Go and drink rat killer.
Re: I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man by josephobaro(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2015
Latent feelings I say.
Re: I Hate My Female Friend Talking To Another Man by Jilo83(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Let this be known to you: I have girl friend and we are in love. we had our introduction two weeks ago. I know I can't marry her

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Can't Stop Fantasizing And Obsessing About Linda Ikeji / Let's Discuss This / See How Maheeda Celebrates Her Valentine's Day 18+ !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.