Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? (1563 Views)

Dominion: RCCG 66th Annual Convention, August 6-12th, 2018 / Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years / What Do "Righteous" People Do For Fun? How Do "Born Agains" "Relax"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by Adasun(m): 6:42am On Dec 20, 2015
Am planning on buying the movie series called dominion,but some of my friends who had watch the movie said it's blasphemy against God.that how can God went missing and angel Gabriel and michael fighting each other?so i want to ask real christians if it's good to watch such movie?
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by Everest880: 6:46am On Dec 20, 2015
Who is God?
There is No God.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by Ezerbullet(m): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2015
END TIME MOVIE
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by brunofarad(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Am yet to. Watch the. Movie
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by MzPecs(f): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2015
For real? shocked

Brother it's up to you to decide if you want to and don't allow a christian to decide for you when you're also one!

But if you love God, you might even get angry while watching the movie.
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2015
Adasun:
Am planning on buying the movie series called dominion,but some of my friends who had watch the movie said it's blasphemy against God.that how can God went missing and angel Gabriel and michael fighting each other?so i want to ask real christians if it's good to watch such movie?

Well it's just fiction though, but if your mind can't handle it then don't watch it to avoid it mixing up with your reality and probably mess up your find and beliefs, turn you into a satanists. Lmao.
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 20, 2015
It depends on ur believe...have watched season 1 and 2 and that doesnt affect my spirituality...if u understand ur God then you realise everything in life is vanity upon Vanity......Dominion,supernatural,Gabriel,Legion are all the same
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by kevoh(m): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2015
My kind of TV series tongue Now that Supernatural is on break, let me search for this 'Dominion' to fill the void. grin

Oh @ OP, it's just a movie jare! Movies should come with different creative plots, not the routine,monotonous and easily predictable plots Nollywood feeds its consumers. You guys will just be sweating over nothing. angry

1 Like

Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by Chazzyboy: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2015
Adasun:
that movie tire me
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by Highcuerayte: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2015
Take good advantage of every thing. Dominion is a Spiritual movies mean't to be understood by those who are Spiritual. The idea is to prepare the world for the Angelic invasion: Lucifer will soon be casted down to earth. The movie is meant to make men feel they are here to help us. That is what Archangel Micheal represent in the movie. In Reality Micheal will be Lucifer and his angels.

Gabriel and his angels were truly the Holy angels of God in reality. Lucifer and his angels (played as Micheal) will tell the people of the world that the Holy Angels(Played as Gabriel) are coming to destroy mankind and they need to prepare a force to defeat them. Thereby making themselves the good guy and the good guys bad. For the forces, they will need to procreate with daughters of men to produce giants who in their eyes can stand up to the Holy Angels. But they will fail.

That guy who acted Authur's Dad in Merlin is meant to be the world dictator the illuminati is waiting upon. The Antichrist. The guy depicted as the Chosen one is a dillussion to confuse people if there will be two AntiChrist. But indeed there will be one.

Soon there will be Angelic invasion and physical treaties. Procreation with angels will take place and violence will fill the earth just like it were in the days of Noah. But all will have it's base in New York city: It will be a spiritual stronghold of the Satanic angels.

The movies reveals a lot only to those who have eyes to see. What i can say is watch the movies for the hidden secrets not opened secret. Live by Faith not Religion.

For those who have not heard about the Christ, I use this opportunity to tell you the Christ has come and gone and that he lived,died and resurrected according to the scriptures. And this Christ is Jesus of Nazareth. If you believe in him as the Christ of God you will have eternal life
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by Highcuerayte: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:
For real? shocked

Brother it's up to you to decide if you want to and don't allow a christian to decide for you when you're also one!

Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by Highcuerayte: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:
For real? shocked

If you love God you will watch the movies
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by MzPecs(f): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2015
Highcuerayte:
If you love God you will watch the movies
Oh! Yeah?
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2015
I've watched the movie........... It's quite intresting, actually.
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by johnydon22(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2015
SirWere:
I've watched the movie........... It's quite intresting, actually.
Yeah the movie was a badasss..
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by uncjay(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
kevoh:
My kind of TV series tongue Now that Supernatural is on break, let me search for this 'Dominion' to fill the void. grin

Oh @ OP, it's just a movie jare! Movies should come with different creative plots, not the routine,monotonous and easily predictable plots Nollywood feeds its consumers. You guys will just be sweating over nothing. angry

Bros I wonder at how people disturbed themselves over something that is based on fiction, and is meant to be enjoyed. One painful thing is that most Nigerians are just to inclined to anything that comes from the west accepting as a reflection of what they believe or truth, why can't we do our studying ourselves and come to a conclusion. And @op if you want to watch the movie to entertain yourself, do, but if you want to watch it for religious purpose then don't, cos it has nothing in consonant with what already written in bible.
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by Rich4god(m): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
What baffle me most abou this film is that... Why did the directors decide to use the reals banes of the angels in the films.... Didnt they know that some pple myt find it offensive... Abi na cos say we no dey do like muslims...
Re: Is Watching The Movie Series-dominion A Blasphemy Agains God? by Adasun(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Everest880:
Who is God? There is No God.[b][/b]
they is an almighty God my friend

(1) (Reply)

For Jehovah's Witnesses: Was The Harvest The Last Days? / Scientists' Comments On Scientific Miracles In The Quran / Churches And Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.