Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

To The Married, How True Is This? Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Married, How True Is This? Pix (3351 Views)

After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / SINGLES & MARRIED: How To Know If You Are In A Parasitic Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by pimplucious: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2015
who can relate to this illustration? I mean, does it really turn this way after marriage?

1 Like

Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by michaelwilli(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2015
Ftc. Yipeee.
Beta format ur husband.

Brb.

1 Like

Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by slap1(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2015
The sound of kola-nut in the mouth is not how it tastes.

1 Like

Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by tosine25: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2015
cool
Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by northvietnam(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2015
they r on a long thing,.. think say marriage nah moimoi abi.....

1 Like

Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by Ayt27(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2015
slap1:
The sound of kola-nut in the mouth is not how it tastes.

You sound like one of those Pete Edoche memes

1 Like

Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by bigeagleeye(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2015
I love this!

1 Like

Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by Gofwane(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2015
The word marriage scares me. As at now, i don't have any plans on ever getting married.

The thought of spending my life time with a lady as my wife creeps me out. Don't get me wrong! I'm not a chronic womaniser. It's just that i can't stand all the naggings and monitoring habits of ladies.

Plus i like to be left alone in private without interferance. I can stay in my room for days without going out or wanting to talk to anyone, not because i'm angry. It makes me happy and i always get to discover solutions to certain problems. mostly, about machines. Chai, i pity my grandmum while i was with living with her. She used to have sleepless night because of me thinking i'm offended or sick. Sometimes she closes from the market very early just because she's been thinking i'm sick.

I guess all those stuffs about the zodiac and astrology are true. Because i possess all the traits of the aquarian man.

What i need is a kindhearted and mature baby mama i will treat like a goddess.

2 Likes

Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by Mcbussy(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Hahahaha....Cooking 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7...epic combination. cheesy

That should totally troubleshoot Husband 1.0 and help it gain full functionality. grin

3 Likes

Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by Adaeze003(f): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2015
I sooooo love this... cool cool

Truth is, it doesn't matter how long you date or court in the name of "preparing" for marriage, you can never be prepared. That's the reason you can graduate from relationship school but school of marriage? the only option is to drop out(divorce or death).
Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by internetpo(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2015
Nice.
True that's how marriage is at times.

Want to send/schedule Christmas and New year messages to family, friends and clients this season?
Try www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2015
Lol very true
Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by Vince77(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Gofwane:
The word marriage scares me. As at now, i don't have any plans on ever getting married.

The thought of spending my life time with a lady as my wife creeps me out. Don't get me wrong! I'm not a chronic womaniser. It's just that i can't stand all the naggings and monitoring habits of ladies.

Plus i like to be left alone in private without interferance. I can stay in my room for days without going out or wanting to talk to anyone, not because i'm angry. It makes me happy and i always get to discover solutions to certain problems. mostly, about machines. Chai, i pity my grandmum while i was with living with her. She used to have sleepless night because of me thinking i'm offended or sick. Sometimes she closes from the market very early just because she's been thinking i'm sick.

I guess all those stuffs about the zodiac and astrology are true. Because i possess all the traits of the aquarian man.

Please search for two. One for you and one for me. We are same kinda person.

1 Like

Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Heheheheheheh
Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by ivyT(f): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
bigeagleeye:
I love this!
yea,its crazy _in a gud way ofcourse
Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by ivyT(f): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Gofwane:

I agree..marriage aint 4 everybody
Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by JbravoAdodger(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Didn't understand one word... I seem to have misplaced by geek dictionary
Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by Danfuster(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is so true. Sometimes I wonder why life has to be routinely programmed. undecided
Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
What a funny one we gat here Guess some folks are gonna be needing some upgrade,lolzz!!
Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by obo2t(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Vince77:
Please search for two. One for you and one for me. We are same kinda person.

three pls, there's one more guy

2 Likes

Re: To The Married, How True Is This? Pix by elomepee: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hahahahaha. We do have some gurus in the house.
Make sense though if only it was that easy

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need A GIRLFRIEND! / Is Sex Really That Sweet (guys Only) / Lady Shares Nak3d After $ex Photos Wit Her Frnd's BF, Tells Her To Com Take Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.