Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? (2099 Views)

Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? by marvelck: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
After getting married, how you do feel as a wife? Do you feel caged, supressed or unhappy. Or do you feel happy, loved and fulfilled?

Re: After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Keep quiet jhor.

Why should a woman feel unhappy after marriage. Mind you, she's receiving kondo regularly

marvelck:
After getting married, how you do feel as a wife? Do you feel caged, supressed or unhappy?
marvelck:
After getting married, how you do feel as a wife? Do you feel caged, supressed or unhappy?
marvelck:

Re: After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Am not married yet but I believe that marriage brings about happiness and fulfilment.
Re: After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Should be something lovely .that's why it's good to know the person too well before u say I do ...just to avoid some stories that touch..

I'm not married though

1 Like

Re: After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? by mrsfavour(f): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
So Good To Be Married To Ur Best Man, I Feel So Fulfilled And Complete And More Comfortable.
Re: After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? by popefuse(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
mrsfavour:
So Good To Be Married To Ur Best Man, I Feel So Fulfilled And Complete And More Comfortable.
what u trynna tell me was dat U & SPOUSE LOOK LIKE TONTO DIKEH AND CHUCHILL Abi? Continue...
Re: After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? by firstking01(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Am not married yet but I believe that marriage brings about happiness and fulfilment.
Your moniker seems like a sentence.
Re: After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? by pweetychyka(f): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Yea u ryt dear but not all!

Some ladies marry out of pressure n u know 85% of such marriage brings d reverse of happiness n fulfillment embarassed embarassed embarassed

And also some inlaw, makes marriage a bed of thorns for d wife embarassed embarassed and dis makes some women not see happiness n fulfillment in their marriage
Re: After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 23, 2017
she had feel caged if married to a man she is not attracted to except maybe her ex secretly agrees to continue lashing her cheesy

(1) (Reply)

. / She Opened His Zip, Took Out His Banana And Ate It Like A Professional (pics) / Is This Wickedness Or Payback?? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.