Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This (59399 Views)

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Are You Facing Manhood Challenges in Your Marriage? See Solution here. / Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by ikombe: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:
That's wrong on so many levels.
undecided
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2015
suliya sorry na
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Kennitrust(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2015
even for nothing say, I'm sorry. even for nothing, say THANK YOU JESUS!
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2015
True!
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by olasunky15(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2015
onstelly:
Roflmao
I love this man

are u sure
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2015
grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Lovelynature(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2015
That's true to some extent.

But using it constantly could also make the guy look somehow weak.

So use it wisely
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Penhand(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2015
Very true
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2015
wow, that's awesome. i do that must times, without hurting no one. nice one!!
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Fearcom(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Wow! Your moniker name should be LusciousLips kiss
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:
u don't seem ready for marriage.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2015
IykeWest:
I smell sense in you!
Lol.. #smeller#
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2015
ModiKen:

Gbam!
You have said it all.
Thats d simple msg d man was trying to pass across to his son.
Yea.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by lacicrips(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2015
Why should marriage be endured rather than enjoyed? Not fair to do that to yourself.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
u don't seem ready for marriage.

Clearly if one was to apologise for things they had no reason to. It would decrease the value of the apology. And when they actually need to apologise for real things it would mean nothing.

Until you're able to forgive without an apology then you'd be ready. Plus some other things of course.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Clearly if one was to apologise for things they had no reason to. It would decrease the value of the apology. And when they actually need to apologise for real things it would mean nothing.

Until you're able to forgive without an apology then you'd be ready. Plus some other things of course.
No dear,"I'm sorry" heals so many upsurge. This simple line,could soften the hardest spot. Infact, it makes the recipient look stupid,especially when he/she is angry over one trivial/unnecessary reason. "I'm sorry" doesn't depict weakness or inferiority,but rather it shows u value ur union and possesses a great heart too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by muller101(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
No dear,"I'm sorry" heals so many upsurge. This simple line,could soften the hardest spot. Infact it makes the recipient look stupid,especially when he/she is angry over one trivial/unnecessary reason.

Lol. No... If you continuously apologise even if you've done nothing wrong then that apology will not mean anything. And will not heal anything. And the one apologising would look really stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. No... If you continuously apologise even if you've done nothing wrong then that apology will not mean anything. And will not heal anything. And the one apologising would look really stupid.
Babe u seem made-up. What I'm saying is just like pouring water on a stone. From ur stand,e be like say u go sabi bear grudges/malice no be small.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by dwag: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Seriously women life is just so complicated!!! My advice just stay clear until one is ready to get married!!!

............Now see marriage, nai wan come worst pass!!! Saying sowie for watin I no do!!! Eeeeeh!!! Baba God where are thou!! Need ya help only!!!
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by xtervaganza(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2015
I'll never say sorry when I'm not wrong. Dem never born woman wey go torture me mentally

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2015
cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Babe u seem made-up. What I'm saying is just like pouring water on a stone. From ur stand,e be like say u go sabi bear grudges/malice no be small.

Lol I seem made up? In what way ?

I just think it's stupid for someone to apologise when they've done nothing wrong. Apologies just to end the argument is just like sweeping dust under the rug. It's going to pile up and blow up in your face.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2015
End time dad n son
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I seem made up? In what way ?

I just think it's stupid for someone to apologise when they've done nothing wrong. Apologies just to end the argument is just like sweeping dust under the rug. It's going to pile up and blow up in your face.
SMH...enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by poweredcom(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Sorry even if she is wrong...na wa for women oo
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Teeboy22(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2015
woaw

This is lovely
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Fourwinds: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:
It's true in some deep sense. The msg the father was trying to pass across is that in marriage, there are times u'd have to compromise, apologise and make amends for certain things u do not understand... For things u feel u're blameless for... Just for peace to reign and for the marriage to be sustained.
God bless d OP...women do a lot of weird things and they think it is normal...
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by boyo123(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:
It's true in some deep sense. The msg the father was trying to pass across is that in marriage, there are times u'd have to compromise, apologise and make amends for certain things u do not understand... For things u feel u're blameless for... Just for peace to reign and for the marriage to be sustained.
i like smart people like you!!!
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Fourwinds: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
I'll never say sorry when I'm not wrong. Dem never born woman wey go torture me mentally
u need to brace up...this is d reason we have single parent
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by bamite(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:
A good head giving lips you've got here
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2015
bamite:
A good head giving lips you've got here

Really shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.