Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This (59382 Views)

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Are You Facing Manhood Challenges in Your Marriage? See Solution here. / Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2015
Wetin be all these sef.

MARRIAGE now don better pass HEAVEN.
everyday marriage.
Church no allow person rest.

It's as if na me them they tell all these things sef.

I will END it in 20160
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by bamite(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Really shocked
yup! Very nice wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by xtervaganza(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
u need to brace up...this is d reason we have single parent
saying sorry is not thr problem here. The problem is saying sorry when I'm not wrong. Am I mad? Or is the woman crazy? For her to expect sorry from me without being wrong means she has a low opinion of me

I'll throw that woman out in an instant. I don't care if we got marry a day before or 40 years before
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by buchilino(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:
That's wrong on so many levels.

HOW WOULD U NO, R U MARRIED?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2015
buchilino:

HOW WOULD U NO, R U MARRIED?

No. I just have a fully functioning brain.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by get2nuel(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Am sorry goes a long way in healing broken heart in Marriage.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by unmask: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:
It's true in some deep sense. The msg the father was trying to pass across is that in marriage, there are times u'd have to compromise, apologise and make amends for certain things u do not understand... For things u feel u're blameless for... Just for peace to reign and for the marriage to be sustained.
so I can apologise in advance for all my concubines.....cool
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Fourwinds: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
saying sorry is not thr problem here. The problem is saying sorry when I'm not wrong. Am I mad? Or is the woman crazy? For her to expect sorry from me without being wrong means she has a low opinion of me

I'll throw that woman out in an instant. I don't care if we got marry a day before or 40 years before
do u know I witness when a man ask his girlfriend hand in marriage., she couldn't answer yes or no...yet dey having been datin for a year now.. infact it lead to quarrel..d question.? has she been preparing her mind for marriage or she was just having fun.? yet she needs an apology
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by buchilino(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

REALLY? FUNCTIONING BRAIN, AM SURE ALL THOSE DAT R SEPARATED FROM DER HUSBANDS N WIVES, ALL HAD FUNCTIONING BRAINS TOO. BROS MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT BRAINS. U WILL NOT UNDERSTAND UNTIL U ENTER INTO IT
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Fourwinds: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

hmmmmm.. u are not married but time shall tell
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
buchilino:

REALLY? FUNCTIONING BRAIN, AM SURE ALL THOSE DAT R SEPARATED FROM DER HUSBANDS N WIVES, ALL HAD FUNCTIONING BRAINS TOO. BROS MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT BRAINS. U WILL NOT UNDERSTAND UNTIL U ENTER INTO IT

Ehm are you trying to shout through your computer screen?

Lol separation isn't a disease. Relationships do not work out and it's okay smiley xoxo
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm.. u are not married but time shall tell

I don't need to be married to know that doesn't make sense.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by xtervaganza(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
do u know I witness when a man ask his girlfriend hand in marriage., she couldn't answer yes or no...yet dey having been datin for a year now.. infact it lead to quarrel..d question.? has she been preparing her mind for marriage or she was just having fun.? yet she needs an apology
i blame the man.

I've been in many relationships where the ladies are the one begging me to propose to them.

A situation where she wants nothing buy to be my wife. I made her long for it. When you make yourself a fool to your woman she will forever take you a fool.

If I propose marriage to a woman and I did not get an answer it's forever over
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by iPopAlomo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:
It's true in some deep sense. The msg the father was trying to pass across is that in marriage, there are times u'd have to compromise, apologise and make amends for certain things u do not understand... For things u feel u're blameless for... Just for peace to reign and for the marriage to be sustained.

Then why do people get married...?!
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by onstelly(f): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
olasunky15:

are u sure
Sure I do
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by dahmie2013: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Ure right, I did dat when I was dating sumone den, I'll apologise foolishly just cos I wanted d relatnship 2 work, @ d end it didn't. I was played 2 d gallery.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by buchilino(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm are you trying to shout through your computer screen?

Lol separation isn't a disease. Relationships do not work out and it's okay smiley xoxo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OH MY GOOD FELLA, I DON'T NEED 2 SAY 2 MUCH, IN A FEW YRS TIME U WILL UNDERSTAND WAT AM TRYING 2 SAY
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Kazrem(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Very true. In marriage you have to compromise sometimes even when you know you are right. That doesn't mean you are fool it only shows your maturity and sense of reason. Only that our sisters may abuse it.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by drnoel: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:
That's wrong on so many levels.

So but thats a true life story
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
dahmie2013:

Ure right, I did dat when I was dating sumone den, I'll apologise foolishly just cos I wanted d relatnship 2 work, @ d end it didn't. I was played 2 d gallery.

Sorry about that. It most often doesn't work out when only my one person has to compromise all the time.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Then why do people get married...?!
U'll answer the question urself some day.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by mysteryman2014: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Halo long tyme how y dey?
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
God bless d OP...women do a lot of weird things and they think it is normal...

Lol... And whose got the objective definition of "normal?" Men?
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
God bless d OP...women do a lot of weird things and they think it is normal...

Lol... And who's got the objective definition of "normal?" Men?
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by fitinwell: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dats so true

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I guess if you're married to a douchebag. I pity men who are like this. That used to be me but not anymore grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Dnice247(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]well said i must confess
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
mysteryman2014:

Halo long tyme how y dey?
I'm fine. How u, too?
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by 9jatatafo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
The father is trying to tell the son that there is no break in marriage and in the journey of marriage you would need a first aid box with all it's contents as they would be needed in the journey of marriage and some injuries will be substained and treated.

We all saw photo of a woman whose hubby brutalized for servicing another man in his own house here on NL forum
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Tosinville(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by iPopAlomo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:

U'll answer the question urself some day.

I have... and there's absolutely no logic in marriage...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands / Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.