Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This (59400 Views)

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Are You Facing Manhood Challenges in Your Marriage? See Solution here. / Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by johnson232: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
this is so true...
women so much love the word 'sorry', don't knw why.....
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by ping72: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

No. I just have a fully functioning brain.
...but with little character...
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Fourwinds: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
i blame the man.

I've been in many relationships where the ladies are the one begging me to propose to them.

A situation where she wants nothing buy to be my wife. I made her long for it. When you make yourself a fool to your woman she will forever take you a fool.

If I propose marriage to a woman and I did not get an answer it's forever over
hmmmmm.... many a girl feel there are doing u a favour by saying yes whereas it is of benefit to her too
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
ping72:

...but with little character...

Obviously I've character if I'm not going to apologise for doing nothing wrong.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Philipsdael(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Very wise Dad.
Actually I get tired and annoyed when my fiancee tells me sorry for minor things I am not even angry over.
Though I can admit that , such sentence humbles me to the core and I'll draw her closer like sweetheart why are u sorry.
makes me wanna pet her.
Wise Dad.... its applicable to both partner
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by xest(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
onstelly:
Roflmao
I love this man
Rubbish
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
very funny
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by darediamond(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Meen, see True talk of 2015 "women wahala get no spare parts" !!!!!
Demmocrats:
True talk from a wiseman cheesy grin

Women wahala get no spare parts.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by davewhizy: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
you were at st mary todai ryt...dats wat the rev said
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by grandlexuz(m): 1:01am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain polst=41168384:
That's wrong on so many levels.

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 21, 2015
grandlexuz:

Sharaap.. Na wuna di marry for Monday divorce for Friday.. I might be wrong but if you are the one on your profile picture then you are not marriage material. You good enough as a mistress. A play thing that a man jilts after spending 100K. 2K in your account and 98K for hotel bills and night clubs..

Ive always tried to live by the notion when you meet someone, your inital thought of them. Based on how they look and what they were doing. That split second you judge them, does not define you. What truly makes you a good person is when you're able to pause and actually get to know them before you make judgemental opinions that could honestly hurt and scar someone in ways you'd never imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by grandlexuz(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

Ive always tried to live by the notion when you meet someone, your inital thought of them. Based on how they look and what they were doing. That split second you judge them, does not define you. What truly makes you a good person is when you're able to pause and actually get to know them before you make judgemental opinions that could honestly hurt and scar someone in ways you'd never imagine.

I am very sorry. Reading back at my comment I think I over commented by every sense of the word. It is unlike me to be this nasty with words. Thankfully you treated the situation with somuch maturity. You won my respect. True like you say we have got to know someone before judging them. The shame is mine and if there is anything I can do to show how remorseful I am, I will gladly oblige.
- some airtime?
-3k for Christmas?
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2015
grandlexuz:

I am very sorry. Reading back at my comment I think I over commented by every sense of the word. It is unlike me to be this nasty with words. Thankfully you treated the situation with somuch maturity. You won my respect. True like you say we have got to know someone before judging them. The shame is mine and if there is anything I can do to show how remorseful I am, I will gladly oblige.
- some airtime?
-3k for Christmas?

I hope you are joking. Regardless I accept your apology. I don't need anything from you.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by grandlexuz(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

I hope you are joking. Regardless I accept your apology. I don't need anything from you.

Thank you for accepting my apology. Also thank you for refusing the 2k. Lol.. I will use it this morning to eat at Iya Basira... Lol. By the way I live in Cameroon. If you ever find yourself in this part of the world just let me know and you be given a Chieftaincy title. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.