Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? (2714 Views)

My Girl Won't Just Let Her Ex Go / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by louwheez: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2015
herpes maybe
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by ivyT(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Maybe you have mouth odour or your lips are too big or she is not into you or you dnt have an alluring smell.

Choose anyone of those ones.,

or both could have d same qualities u mentioned....lolz
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by ivyT(f): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
golor:
Op leave that bab, she know like you, she's just trying to friend zone you....

Bro leave that bab i repeat,have been in that situation before,at first I was thinking what some people re saying "mouth odour "but that's not d case, if a girl likes you,with or without your mouth odour she will kiss you, after my first experience of rejection from a kiss advancement,i decided to stay far from d bab and ever since then I tell you d truth have kissed a lot of females not just female but beautiful baby's,most time they re d ones initiating for it....op please leave d bab,you have nothing to loose and believe me,you will find bab that will wants your lips all day#my word#

which 1 is bab? U throway the 'e' 4 lagoon?
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
ivyT:

or both could have d same qualities u mentioned....lolz
right!cheesy
Re: She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? by tatax(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
I have seen so many comments and it's all interesting...The mouth odour part got me laughing because I don't think it is the reason. The truth is, there is no mouth odour. I don't have it.

We have spoken about it a lot and she knows her refusal always get to me cos I tend to snap whenever she says no. She will always say she's not ready yet to kiss and don't know when she will be ready.

Today, I asked for one month break so as to think, evaluate and make decision because the truth is so many girls wants to be with me but I have so much respect for her that I don't want to cheat on her and she knows that. That is why her refusal gets to me. She's the only lady I want to kiss. She was like "really!! you are asking for a break cos I can't kiss". I don't know. I think am confused like is it enough reason to let go?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reason Why S.ex Is Very Painful For Some Women / Telephone Love Expressions And Love Letters Which Do You Think Is The Best? / 8 Powerful Love Songs That Will Totally Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.