Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ruth Abokoku - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ruth Abokoku (2989 Views)

SEX STORY: A New Life For Ruth / “help Me, Abuja Lesbians Are After Me” – Actress Ruth Eze Cries Out. / I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruth Abokoku by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2015
This is a very random stuff, but it is something that has been on my mind for a while. And, it is something I totally do not understand. I don’t get why a girl or woman with so much potential will build her world around a man. Okay, I’m not explaining this well, what I mean is why would a woman ‘carry a man on her head’ as if that is the only thing she has to live for. This type girl/women are the type my mom calls Ruth Abokoku. For those who don’t know what abokoku means, just imagine a modern day Ruth from the bible.
I know that as an African woman, society and religion expects us to respect our men and put their needs before ours. But, does that mean that we can’t have our own lives, dreams and ambitions? The annoying thing is that some girls/women are totally cool with this lifestyle. I had a roommate who is exactly like this, she...
Continue reading at
https://aminatawastories./2015/12/20/ruth-abokoku/
Re: Ruth Abokoku by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2015
FTC, @OP pls tell them let them hear, i have say this without number that i will never in my life woo or approach a lady that will be a pest to me, i represent the dependent, ambitious, strong ones just like ladyF, its ladyf husband again

1 Like

Re: Ruth Abokoku by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ruth Abokoku by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
FTC, @OP pls tell them let them hear, i have say this without number that i will never in my life woo or approach a lady that will be a pest to me, i represent the dependent, ambitious, strong ones just like ladyF, its ladyf husband again
I know right... it's very irritating when I see girls/women who are so totally dependent
Re: Ruth Abokoku by joliyp(f): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
people dont care how muc u kno unti deh kno hw muc u care!ur tout cnt put an end to it,

1 Like

Re: Ruth Abokoku by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
joliyp:
people dont care how muc u kno unti deh kno hw muc u care!ur tout cnt put an end to it,
True sha...
Re: Ruth Abokoku by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Whatever that is, it is not a friend. We have to get out of here fast!” Adedayo said, as he drew his sword. But it was too late. The creature already saw them. Adedayo could not explain what it was; it had red-hot eyes, the body of a man with a three horns on its head, one on both sides of its head and another on its forehead. Sometimes it was there, sometimes it was not. The horses were restless; they would have run if they weren’t tied down.
“May the goddess protect us” Omifunke prayed, her voice laced with fear.
“What is that thing?” Adedayo asked.
“It is one of the demon guardians of the dark lands, and he is not friendly.” She answered.
“Wow” Adedayo gripped his sword tighter and took a stance to fight the demon.
“You cannot fight it, you cannot outrun it.” Omifunke said.
“Nonsense, I can kill it, if I can see it.”
“No, that is its strength; it hates light and dwells in darkness. You can only see it if it wants you to, it could be standing right in front and you wouldn’t know.”
“Show yourself if you are brave enough to fight me” Adedayo yelled, challenging the demon...
Please continue reading at

https://aminatawastories./2015/12/20/the-golden-calabash-demon-guardian-of-the-dark-lands/

Likes and comment will be highly appreciated on the blog. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Masturbated With Fanta Bottle Killed Herself, After Video Goes Viral / My Girlfriend’s Little Sister (A Short Romantic Story) / 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.