Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

SEX STORY: A New Life For Ruth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: A New Life For Ruth (952 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: A New Life For Ruth by cyberwinner1(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2017
Ruth Anderson sat at in her new office, she
had been promoted six months earlier and it
still excited her being on the tenth floor. Ruth
was a quiet lady just past her forty- fourth birthday, she had been brought up in a strict
catholic family, an only child with a dominant
father who because of his wrath she had
obeyed to the letter. She had spent the last
twenty four years in a cold almost sexless
marriage, the biggest surprise was that her and husband Donald had produced a
wonderfully beautiful daughter Lena who at
twenty two was about to complete a masters
degree in business studies in London school of
economics. Ruth realised that her life was
somewhat empty and thus the reason she had pushed herself in her career with the local
council, she felt proud she was now the head
of procurement for council office and buildings
department.
Ruth had no sexual experience outside her
marriage, and the few times her mind... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-a-new-life-for-ruth

(1) (Reply)

6 Must Do Things Before Getting Into A Relationship / Does This Make Sense To You? / See 26 Year Old Mum Poses With Her 9 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.