Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Difference Between Nigerians and their Foreign Counterparts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Nigerians and their Foreign Counterparts (489 Views)

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. / Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Spouses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Nigerians and their Foreign Counterparts by Olasco93: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2015
UK PAGE:

Hello! My name is Sandra Stone, am from UK, I love my husband so much and am ready to do anything to please him but recently am falling in love with
his cousin. What should i do?
COMMENTS:
James Silva: I think you need to talk to your husband because Marriage is all about
communication.
Sarah Rivers: Oh my dear, sorry about that. I have been in your shoes before, i had to wake
up and face the fact that am married.
Nicky Cole: Well just work on your emotions and try to remove your mind from him and make your husband do the things you like in his cousin.
Erin Powel: I will advice you just divorce your husband if you really don't love him Genuinely anymore. Just make a choice
NIGERIAN PAGE:
My name is Amara, i live in Abuja, i have been married for 4years now
with 2kids. I love my husband, but he's too busy for me. I think am falling for his cousin. what should i do?
Please no insult.
COMMENTS:

Precious Bassey: You are a disgrace to womanhood, shame on you.
Lucky Okon: If you want to fall for me too, call my number 08054138614.
Chinedu Okeke: Abeg any news about Biafra and
Nnamdi Kanu?
Maris Osadebe: Just passing.
Prince Moses : hmm or Lol. I came to read comments.
Tunde Sikiru: Abeg who get BB charger here?
Chinwe Ike: You are a prostitute, you need delivrance.
Ngozi Eze: Tufiakwa!
Teslim Abu: My simple server just stop working. Is there anybody experiencing this too?
Abednego Joel: This was exactly what one useless Amara did when i was in Enugu. Nna next...
Tracy Aslem: WTF! Maybe your husband is not romantic.
Moses Tosin: Anoda Olosho
Joyce Mba: Talk true, your husband get small JohnThomas?
Peter Anthony: I've got all the skills of s*x your husband lacks. PING ME: 143B7451
Adams Monday: Abeg when Chelsea get match?
Pretty Diva: This woman is an attention seeker. Nonsense.
Akim Yetunde: I just wasted my MB reading this rubbish.
Daniel Achawu: For your Christmas Chickens call: 08081452358.
Alao Malaika: 2weeks old Tecno C8 for 25k. Whatsapp: 07039235288
Afizz Arafat: Get 5GB for 1,500.
Mercy Orji: Maybe her husband is not even the father of her 2kids.
Junior Pedro: Where do you live in Abuja?
Pius Abaga: Am scared of women these days. That's why am Gay.
Usman Paul: Who understand what this woman is saying?
James Samuel: To join the Illuminaty Brothers. Send me a PM.
Abel Timothy: I smell infidelity.
Miryan Ameh: I think you just have to do a heart to heart talk with your husband before your marriage crash. Team #IHateDivorce.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Nigerians and their Foreign Counterparts by ITbomb(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2015
Recycled shitt

I saw this in 2007
Re: Difference Between Nigerians and their Foreign Counterparts by Teeboy22(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2015
hahahahah
like seriously
Re: Difference Between Nigerians and their Foreign Counterparts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Stale
Re: Difference Between Nigerians and their Foreign Counterparts by OlufemiWhit(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
This stuff don old tho....buh it's still very funny

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Christmas Gift To Your Partner, Parents, Boss And Siblings? / What Next For Girls? / Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.