Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Photos Of Wizkid Partying And Drinking Before Passing Out On Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Wizkid Partying And Drinking Before Passing Out On Jet (1581 Views)

Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / Billionaire P.diddy And Peter Psquare Chilling Partying And Having Fun Together / Hushpuppi Wears Gucci From Top To Socks Level To Sleep On Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Wizkid Partying And Drinking Before Passing Out On Jet by TunezMedia: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2015
A photo of Wizkid sleeping on the floor of a jet has been going round, and this was on Friday night when he was trying to catch two different shows in Abuja and Lagos.

His hectic schedule doesn’t give him time for rest but he managed to catch few winks before his next stage performance.

However a photo of Wizkid drinking in the club on Thursday night has just surfaced. Its reported that the starboy Ace singer partied non stop all through Thursday and hooked up with Davido and Trey Songs the next day, wearing the same shirt.

He was later pictured trying to sleep on the floor of the private jet..

Take it easy Wizkid…

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40372

Lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Wizkid Partying And Drinking Before Passing Out On Jet by gist4kidsblog: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2015
grin grin
Re: Photos Of Wizkid Partying And Drinking Before Passing Out On Jet by kekakuz(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2015
I had a dream
And in that dream we Invited wizkid for a show. When he arrived I went to pick him at the airport
He looked very fat. As we drive back the crowd was already waiting. Everyone cheering trying to get a selfie. In the mist of everything, I noticed that wizkid was quite and I discovered he was very sick. I had to rush him to the hospital. As we got to the gate, he pulled his trousers and I can't remember the rest

Why do you guyz even bother to read my bullsheet. It's just a stupid dream is it?
Re: Photos Of Wizkid Partying And Drinking Before Passing Out On Jet by funnynation(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2015
hmmm
Re: Photos Of Wizkid Partying And Drinking Before Passing Out On Jet by vizkiz: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2015
#sighs... Just keeps getting wasted. Hope he is investing for the future
Re: Photos Of Wizkid Partying And Drinking Before Passing Out On Jet by libertyfather(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2015
So u want me to click ur blog that is full of lies,fake news and rubbish?, la click la fone bomb scarter
Re: Photos Of Wizkid Partying And Drinking Before Passing Out On Jet by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2015
He's putting on different clothes

Well, you can also tell me he changed that cloth before "passing out"in he's jet

He passed out holding he's cap.. ...seriously grin undecided

Nairaland mods will never disappoint me by Pushing this nonsense to front page angry angry
Re: Photos Of Wizkid Partying And Drinking Before Passing Out On Jet by 9janewsarena: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Oritse Femi Visits Computer Village And Welcomed By Crowds / Sony Music Confirms Davido As Their Newest Act / Actress Ruth Kadiri Shares Bootylicious Photo On Instagram - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.