Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight (43524 Views)

Air France Leaves Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Paris / Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' / Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by olaomoola1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
That is God in action joor
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by preciousMI1(f): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
when the Lord has mapped you out for long life...
it'd been God throughout 2015....
I loved you LORD...
#thankfulHeart #GratefulSoul
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by MrHighSea: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
obailala:
Jesus Christ!... shocked

To God be the Glory that it was found shocked

No more Air France for me, strictly arik and the new medview.
i blv this shows dia level of competency, 14:459 peeps. Abeg dm try

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by vickydevoka(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
akksplendor:
Air France flight (#AF463) with 459 passengers and 14 crew flying from Mauritius to Paris was forced to land in Kenya today after a bomb was found in one of the toilets. Here are photos of the device. Meanwhile, the evacuated passengers who are staying at Travelers Hotel, are currently being addressed by Kenyan authorities.

The device has been taken to a safe destination for denotation. Kenyan security service is examining two suspicious passengers on the flight. More photos below...
for detonation n not denotation. #correction

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photos-of-explosive-found-in-toilet-of.html
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by jeeqaa7(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
casio calculator
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by cold(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by temibobo8(f): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
braine:
Islamists are bent on ruining this world. But it won't happen.
really....smh fr u ...now ts islamists...God help u as u criticising d religion cos of hatred.......
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by pedrilo: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oh boy ohhhhhh
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by begwong: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Allahu akbar!
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by temibobo8(f): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
superior1:
Mohammedeans trying to carryout aallah messenger's instructions
were u there...jeez...Godfrgive u big time
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by needrealuvabj81: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thank you Jesus for using your birth month to stop what would have been a deadly attack. I think airlines should employ separate secret staff who will check, clean and work on airplanes b4 it takes off. like everyday 2days and search them thoroughly b4 they go in to work. Thank you jesus and i hope TBJ wont come and tell us he saw this pls?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by saintkel(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
In the name of God how did we get here for goodness sake?
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by madridguy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Who is behind their predicament at the first place ?

world1:
Habaaaa bomb again?
This European are in big trouble ooooo, why on earth did they open their border to refugees.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by ihatebuhari(f): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
God punish Islam

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by braine(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
temibobo8:
really....smh fr u ...now ts islamists...God help u as u criticising d religion cos of hatred.......

What hatred are you talking about? I don't hate anyone. I'm just pointing out an obvious fact.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by temibobo8(f): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
braine:

What hatred are you talking about? I don't hate anyone. I'm just pointing out an obvious fact.
bro nain is obvious..buh i guess ts ur point of view...buh discrimination aint right nd u kn.....#peace
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by sweatlana: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
If I were American I'd vote for Donald Trump!
Ban all Muslim from coming into their country simple!
I can wait for Nigeria to split up so Muslims can go their separate way.
They are just too blood thirsty
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by temibobo8(f): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
ihatebuhari:
God punish Islam
okay
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by braine(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
temibobo8:
bro nain is obvious..buh i guess ts ur point of view...buh discrimination aint right nd u kn.....#peace

What's the discrimination there now? I don't think you've ever seen a real hate speech against islamists.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Kx: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
slinkman:
if i no marry oyibo, make thunder for fire me

Abeg nor vex, clear me on how this is related to the thread pls

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by demsid(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
sweatlana:
If I were American I'd vote for Donald Trump!
Ban all Muslim from coming into their country simple!
I can wait for Nigeria to split up so Muslims can go their separate way.
They are just too blood thirsty
even me ur Muslim frd in Lagos. oya draw d map as u want am, make I help u submit am to baba God office.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by braine(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
ihatebuhari:
God punish Islam

You are full of hate. Change your ways.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by temibobo8(f): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
braine:

What's the discrimination there now? I don't think you've ever seen a real hate speech against islamists.
ok....we cool den
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
damton:
I be like say France dey owe this terrorist something,

because, how do you explain the reason behind their recent attention towards the people and government of France
do tell us what France owes the Jihadist na o thou foolish one! dont tell me you went to school o!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by ihatebuhari(f): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
temibobo8:
okay
how are u gorgeous
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by sweatlana: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
demsid:
even me ur Muslim frd in Lagos. oya draw d map as u want am, make I help u submit am to baba God office.

REPUBLIC OF NIGER DELTA!
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by damton(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

do tell us what France owes the Jihadist na o thou foolish one! dont tell me you went to school o!

If you are pained and stupid at the same time, you ought to comprehend better, rather than jump on a post silly.

slowpoke.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by demsid(m): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
sweatlana:

REPUBLIC OF NIGER DELTA!
aw. lol. so u b biafran. don't worry u will get ur Biafra country wen my grandson becomes a grandfather. I can assure u b patient.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by demsid(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
ihatebuhari:
how are u gorgeous
wetin b this for ur back at dp. babe u av to declare ur assets o. where did u get this from.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
akksplendor:
Air France flight (#AF463) with 459 passengers and 14 crew flying from Mauritius to Paris was forced to land in Kenya today after a bomb was found in one of the toilets. Here are photos of the device. Meanwhile, the evacuated passengers who are staying at Travelers Hotel, are currently being addressed by Kenyan authorities.

The device has been taken to a safe destination for denotation. Kenyan security service is examining two suspicious passengers on the flight. More photos below...

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photos-of-explosive-found-in-toilet-of.html
what is wrong with Islam?
Am getting fed up already
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by HRich(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Thank GOD!
Over what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Shades Of Lagos By Ambode Pictured By Kola Onifoto, A Naval Officer / Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts / Life In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.