Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight (43521 Views)

Air France Leaves Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Paris / Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' / Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Jacko1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
See c4 oh live c4 thank goodness it was averted once again
Alaihidulailaihilalah
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by TruthHurts1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fela taught us about "expensive sh*t"
This one na "explosive sh*t"
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
i suspect the religion of piss and shitters.... grin
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by dad007(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
FALSE ALARM.....An emergency landing of an Air France flight from Mauritius to Paris in Kenya was caused by a false bomb alarm, the airline's chief says.
Frederic Gagey told a news conference that the suspected package turned out to have been made of paper and a timer.
The pilots of the Boeing 777 requested to land at Moi International Airport in Mombasa after the item was found in a toilet.
Both the aircraft and airport were safely evacuated.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35144471
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
ihatebuhari:
God punish Islam
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
kushstalin:

why re Muslims allowed to roam freely...these children of bond women should be murdered at sight just like their b*stardic founder Mohammed the m*odafuker murdered innocent souls in his days
Assh*les!

Expect a ban for your freedom of speech
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by tartar9(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
kushstalin:
what is wrong with Islam? Am getting fed up already
what is wrong with your brain undecided
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by closetoyou(f): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
superior1:
Mohammedeans trying to carryout aallah messenger's instructions
may Allaah guide you so that one day you will remember this your statement and weep
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by tartar9(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
kushstalin:

why re Muslims allowed to roam freely...these children of bond women should be murdered at sight just like their b*stardic founder Mohammed the m*odafuker murdered innocent souls in his days
Assh*les!
I tire o why don't you start it,you bastàrd! imbecilè.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
closetoyou:
may Allaah guide you so that one day you will remember this your statement and weep

May your Allah not guide the brother to be like Mohammed.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by AdeniyiA(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thank God that the religion of piss did not turn the passengers to pieces ...undecided
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by jossyj: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
CuteEmme:
K

which religion produces these terrorists?
Which tribe produces them?
Down there in nigeria where are they found?
I need answers please I just want to know and what can we do to stop them also when can they be stoped?
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Commentus2: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hold ye people! The New World Order is taking shape! The earth must be depopulate through various evil schemes put in place by the evil ones! All these these thing you are witnessing today are the work a demonic entity that is bend on acquiring total world control and supremacy!

-High Priest, Church of Commentus
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by fm7070: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
this is a fake bomb.
it doesn't look real at all
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by omooba969(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
tartar9:
what is wrong with your brain undecided

I can c u r an agent of death. cool
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
obailala:
Jesus Christ!... shocked

To God be the Glory that it was found shocked

No more Air France for me, strictly arik and the new medview.
sure can climb ladder?
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by tpppi: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thank God for averting the danger.SIGN OF HIS COMING.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Bakrabas: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
superior1:
idiot...i wonder what you people will say, had it been that King Godswill Zwilithini was a Muslim when he declared xenophobic attack in zululand.he's a christain and he wasn't called a christain extremist
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by jossyj: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bakrabas:

idiot...i wonder what you people will say, had it been that King Godswill Zwilithini was a Muslim when he declared xenophobic attack in zululand.he's a christain and he wasn't called a christain extremist
truth must be told
no matter how it hurts.sorry
don't cry too much.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by kayzeesoft(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Holatunde007:
All I see is just a calculator
No press am o.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Bakrabas: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
i can't just imagin this rubbish from our crazytian pple...despite dir strategic to ruin the religion,islam is still the fastest growing religion not only in the world but also in the country of her enemy the USA
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by tainot2002(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
superior1:

rafhell:

May your Allah not guide the brother to be like Mohammed.

AdeniyiA:
Thank God that the religion of piss did not turn the passengers to pieces
...undecided

kushstalin:

Assh*les!

May Almighty Allah forgive you
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Bakrabas: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
jossyj:
truth must be told
no matter how it hurts.sorry
don't cry too much.
i can't blame you much because u r suffering 4rm historical amnesia...
if the terrorists are the making of islam,they shouldnt have touched moslem and bombed mosques,they shouldn't have terrorising islamic states and nation.
what the terrorist are doing can be found in more than 15 chapters of the bible.
now listen...the wars that divided many nations were caused by d crazytian nations not al bt 2 mention few...50yrs war,ww1n2,the Catholic War,the Cold War,d Reign Of Terror,cuba Missile Crisis,d Irgon Extremist n zionist movment,d westphalian war...
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
I'm sure there's at least one Muslim on board.
Keep your eyes on such a one.
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by temibobo8(f): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
ihatebuhari:
how are u gorgeous
fine tnkss...also a muslim..incase u wanna end d conversationgrin
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by temibobo8(f): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
sweatlana:
If I were American I'd vote for Donald Trump!
Ban all Muslim from coming into their country simple!
I can wait for Nigeria to split up so Muslims can go their separate way.
They are just too blood thirsty
okay...dats reall poo talk....
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by obailala(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
COVERT2:
sure can climb ladder?
I would happily climb a tree into the plane than be blown away in the sky grin
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Forwetinnah: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Workers at the Airports should all go for background screening. They're the ones who can easily get access into planes or any part of the Airport. ..the problem begins with them
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by XaintJoel20: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Another Lockerbie adverted... To God be the glory...
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by sugarmore(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
superior1:
how did u know this are u a prophet or did u see the two suspects so don't make such comment again cos islam is not religion of terrorist
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
dad007:
FALSE ALARM.....An emergency landing of an Air France flight from Mauritius to Paris in Kenya was caused by a false bomb alarm, the airline's chief says.
Frederic Gagey told a news conference that the suspected package turned out to have been made of paper and a timer.
The pilots of the Boeing 777 requested to land at Moi International Airport in Mombasa after the item was found in a toilet.
Both the aircraft and airport were safely evacuated.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35144471

To think that I have been waiting for the newscaster OP to update his news...
It will take a very long time for people to get this update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Wreckage Of Lagos Helicopter Crash / Beautiful Shades Of Lagos By Ambode Pictured By Kola Onifoto, A Naval Officer / Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.