Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone (3200 Views)

I Officially Have The Most Useless Phone Ever!!!! / Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone / Have You Seen "NO PHONE"? It's The Worlds Most Useless Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by ivoatt(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
It has no camera, no music, no screen, no battery and, you guessed it, no phone.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-bs6-YmnLhtU/VnZW_3CsFhI/AAAAAAAAAQs/ADWNttMud8c/s400/47feb77e9b9fe5425aa596e292556846.jpg[/img]
The product of a successful Kickstarter campaign, the NoPhone comes in three models. There's the completely featureless $5 NoPhone Zero (aka "the least advanced phone ever created by mankind," according to its website), the $10 NoPhone (with fake buttons and ports) and the $15 NoPhone Selfie, which comes with an adhesive-backed mirror. All three ‘phones’, or NoPhones, do nothing.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-E8Y-h0SieP0/VnZZN4zy7lI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/8ihPfQbV1tY/s400/fd-nophone3.jpg[/img]
This fake phone may be totally useless but then, if you’re addicted to your smartphone and you can’t seem to keep your hands off it, having this fake phone with you instead of your real smartphone sometimes might help you you develop some restraint.

http://www.ivoatt.com/2015/12/the-nophone-worlds-most-useless-phone.html
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by nymphomaniac(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Instructive
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by RobinHez(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
LOL. This could go down into medical use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by dhummystecah(f): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol. I need this sometimes.
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by mrbyron(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
It can also come handy if you live in lagos and you're always stuck in traffic. It's one for the robbers if you ever get attacked

11 Likes

Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by nani007(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
And how will it stop me from using my phone too often as in both assumption "they are phones but the other one has no features" I can still use the featureless one to learn how to use the featured one like how to hold it,how to pose when taking selfie,learn how to position my fingers when typing etc all this are done by imaging in my head

Just say you use the featureless one to clear the road for the featured one
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by chudyprince: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op you mistaken a power bank for phone grin
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
If you can use it for something, then its not useless cheesy
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by anochilar(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
If it serves a purpose, (e.g restrainst) then its not useless.
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by Warlord3000(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hahaha ha ha..

Me likey cheesy

I don't think it's useless if it can help cure smartphone addiction ish tongue
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by stteejax(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
One hungry man prayed to GOD that he should stumble on N2000 on the road and he promised to give GOD N1000 out of it. Not up to 5 minutes later after he had said the prayer, he saw N1000 on the road, he quickly picked it, looked up to the sky, shook his head and said,
''My Father in heaven, na now I come fear U o... U no like cheating at all, sharp, sharp U don quickly comot Ur own share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Perfect prescription for those suffering from smartphone addiction.
Very soon the field of psychology will include smartphone and internet related addictions as mental illness

1 Like

Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by opylas(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
"NoPhone simulates the exact weight and dimensions of your most beloved gadget in order to alleviate any feelings of inadequacy generated by the absence of a real smartphone." ....the makers had that to say cheesy
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by Friedyokes: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Essentially it's a glorified toy phone with good branding
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by gunuvi(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
mrbyron:
It can also come handy if you live in lagos and you're always stuck in traffic. It's one for the robbers if you ever get attacked
By the time the robbers realise that is a no phone and you are still stuck in the traffic, me I no dey o and I no wan hear story that touch.

1 Like

Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
lol, talk about an invention
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by MilesLamar(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
All those phone thieves no go lyk dix news
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by Gosj01(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
shocked Seriously, what is this
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by Phemmygbl(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2015
grin
Re: The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone by abumeinben(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Phone for psychiatric patients...

Not a joke

(1) (Reply)

Bontel And Itel Phones / This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page / Have You Realy Won A Promo In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.