Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz (1854 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by gloryon(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
Why do the good girls fall for the bad guyz
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by gram: 12:01am On Jun 09, 2009
because the good guys are bad toasters and the bad guys are good liars
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by puskin: 12:37am On Jun 09, 2009
Dis topic again!!
@gram
Nice answer
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by omega25red(m): 2:32am On Jun 09, 2009
Because they a re gluttons for pain and they enjoying thinking they can change a person
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by klassyguy(m): 3:38am On Jun 09, 2009
me thinks ladies just like someone who'll give them wahala, they want to have a feel of heartbreak, etc.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by Oxone(m): 4:40am On Jun 09, 2009
cos the bad guys knows the game & plays it better
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:20am On Jun 09, 2009
gram:

because[b] the good guys are bad toasters and the bad guys are good liars[/b]

Brilliant Response!

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by C2H5OH(f): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Brilliant Response!

You think so? It's not like the good guy can't get the girl. I think it's just harder for him to hold her interest. The girls lose interest in the good guy because they find him boring. The bad guy on the other hand is a challenge, and they can't get enough of trying to figure him out.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2009
As much as I hate to say this. . .I gat to agree with you. . .most good guys can be quite a bore. . . and as for the bad boy. . .you know sometimes it can be quite tempting to put a finger in a fire. . .just outta of curiosity.  wink
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by oyinda3(f): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2009
first of all, what makes a guy or girl "good" and what makes him or her "bad"
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by C2H5OH(f): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2009
oyinda.:

first of all, what makes a guy or girl "good" and what makes him or her "bad"

Let's not get all "technical" here. We know you can argue that everyone has a little good or bad in them.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by oyinda3(f): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2009
i'm not trying to be technical. just a general definition or characteristic of a good vs bad guy.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by OgidiBoy(m): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2009
Because most Nigerian girls are old and their biological clocks are ticking fast so the fall for anything. sad
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by C2H5OH(f): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2009
I think it's hard to apply a "general" definition since there is no consensus on who's a good guy/bad guy.

How was the interview undecided
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by oyinda3(f): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2009
it was ok I don't have a lot of shifts since they already have a worker for the post. I found out the opening was just for a sort of cover for the person so i might as well not have a job undecided
thanks for asking. lol

there is no consensus on who's a good guy/bad guy.

I thought so
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by C2H5OH(f): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2009
yea welcome.

keep ya eye open. maybe a betta ofa will cum
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by gram: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2009
@ oyinda

there is really no good person, i think d ultimate criteria is a yearning and an effort to be a right person, to drop all we know is bad about ourselves

rather than deny or explain them. I'll dig for that kinda person.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by Diva1(f): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2009
It depends on the definition of a bad guy but in most cases, guys that are too nice may seem like a bore because they do everything to please you @ some point it's nice but at some point, it doesn't seem real again, no challenge, nothing, always pleasing you, even when wrong, they'll tell you, you are right. To them, everything goes your way.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by oyinda3(f): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2009
gram:

i think d ultimate criteria is a yearning and an effort to be a right person,

yeah you hit the nail on the head. very true
what is good for one person is bad for the next person and vice versa
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by biola44: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2009
Diva1:

It depends on the definition of a bad guy but in most cases, guys that are too nice may seem like a bore because they do everything to please you @ some point it's nice but at some point, it doesn't seem real again, no challenge, nothing, always pleasing you, even when wrong, they'll tell you, you are right. To them, everything goes your way.

this very true, grin
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by C2H5OH(f): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2009
Ima quote what he said

are u flirting with one dont be wuss or else u loose her.

be nice but hard to her, if u treat her gentle she will start behaving like a spoil t brat.

put ur feet down and u get her respect & love.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by whitelexi(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2009
What can i say? Its natural for good girls to fall for bad boys and vice versa, like poles dont attract.

How do u even know they good girls sef? cos they pretend to be? ohhh plssss! Most of the girls i've known who fell into that category were just ladies in the day and freaks at night! cool
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by oyinda3(f): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2009
c2 who r u quoting?
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by C2H5OH(f): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2009
whitelexi:

What can i say? Its natural for good girls to fall for bad boys and vice versa, like poles dont attract.

How do u even know they good girls sef? cos they pretend to be? ohhh plssss! Most of the girls i've known who fell into that category were just ladies in the day and freaks at night! cool
i feel you

oyinda.:

c2 who r u quoting?
ethanol.

different thread smilar topik
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by oyinda3(f): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2009
most of the couples I know have similar natures
good guy with good girl, bad guy with bad girl (I mean "bad" as in wild/crazy and good as in low-key, christian type etc).

whitelexi:

just because you took advantage of some desperate girls doesn't make u cool so pls waka.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by C2H5OH(f): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2009
oyinda.:

most of the couples I know have similar natures
good guy with good girl, bad guy with bad girl (I mean "bad" as in wild/crazy and good as in low-key, christian type etc).
i see what u mean

just because you took advantage of some desperate girls doesn't make u cool so pls waka.
don't hate on the brotha
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by slimfine(f): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2009
isn't this another fat generalization?

by the way, I am good chica with a good brotha kiss. so I am excluded!
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by oyinda3(f): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2009
not hating just telling it as it is.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by No2Atheism(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2009
gram:

because the good guys are bad toasters and the bad guys are good liars

There is nothing brilliant about the response. Who is feeding u people this kind of simplistic view of male/female interaction.

Its one thing to assume, its another thing to actually believe the hype, Please stop believing the hype and spreading untrue rumours.

- A guy is either a good toaster or he's not.
- It has nothing to do with whether or not he's good or bad.
- a guy can be a good toaster and yet decided to stick with only one lady at a time, instead of using his toasting skills to wreck innocent ladies.

Don't you realise that some of the so called bad guys actually started out good, hence inference is hopelessly flawed at its foundation. Cus simply put, ur statement is a self fuffilling prophecy, considering that ur some bad guys actually started out as good guys and only ended up being bad because they choose to use their skills for something sinister. Abeg don't u see the generalisation. The toasting skills of bad guys was not acquired by virtue of being bad, instead it was already there in the first place, and it is what enables them to become bad.

Most[b] good guys [/b]choose to be good, not by lack of talent downstairs and upstairs but rather by personal choice or personal experiences. Infact in most cases, the best toasters are usually the ones that people would generally mistake for being good.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by No2Atheism(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2009
@oyinda

I understand ur grievance against whitelexi, i don't support the guy either (cus i don't support womanisers myself), but i think its better to let that episode remain closed, in other not to open fresh wounds for those involved.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by oyinda3(f): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2009
the best toasters are usually the ones that people would generally mistake for being good.

that's why I was asking what the definition of good vs bad was.
of course if the guy knows he can get as many girls as he wants he will go for it and that's how he becomes bad (if bad means guys who mess around). In this case, the guy is taking advantage of the unsuspecting girl

I agree with u
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz by No2Atheism(m): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2009
oyinda.:

that's why I was asking what the definition of good vs bad was.
of course if the guy knows he can get as many girls as he wants he will go for it and that's how he becomes bad (if bad means guys who mess around). In this case, the guy is taking advantage of the unsuspecting girl

I agree with u

Oyinda u impress me with ur deductive ability,

Your statements which i highlighted is exactly the same thing that i was talking about.

1. Any guy can be a very good toaster whether or not he's good or bad.

2. A bad guy by definition is any guy who realises that he's good at toasting and then decides to use that talent to take advantage of unsuspecting girls.

3. Hence it means being bad does not imply being better at toasting than the good guy, instead it only shows that he bad guy is irresponsible for deciding to use his talent for evil. While the good guy who is likewise good or even better at toasting decides to stick with his babe and chooses not to use his talent to take advantage of other girls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Guy Steeze Really Pretty As He Claims ? {pix } / Polygamy Church: Leader Preaches, Practises, Enforces Multiple Marriage / Does Distance Really Matter At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.