Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga (2054 Views)

KINGINVAGINA: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Romance Section (photos) / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section / Categories Of Ladies In Romance Section Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by unibenstudent1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
It is obvious that I have missed a lot,I am back for the xmas break before I zooom off after the whole holiday is over
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
unibenstudent1:
It is obvious that I have missed a lot,I am back for the xmas break before I zooom off after the whole holiday is over

Don't worry, you didn't miss anything. Nothing happened.
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by unibenstudent1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Shit who killed this section,seun romance section used to be lively what happened?
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by MzPecs(f): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
OP while you were away..

Nothing happened! embarassed

Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by dechandel(f): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yes o
We need a summary of what's been happening and what's not been happening grin grin
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by unibenstudent1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
dechandel:
Yes o
We need a summary of what's been happening and what's not been happening grin grin
u sef waka come,I hear say u don deactivate before?
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
nothing really happened
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by Chanchit: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
unibenstudent1:
u sef waka come,I hear say u don deactivate before?

Do you now live behind the Himalaya mountain?
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Can't tell you what has happened but I'll tell you what's about to happen.
Softappless is itching to kick somebody's ass.
While some are waiting around the corner with machetes and sticks.
Meanwhile, I started dating Marieolae.
Dats what's up. cool

Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by flawlesRebirth(f): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
THE clown IS BACK..... ±YOU MISSED THE PART WHERE WE DIN EVEN KNW U WERE GONE..mtwsss

Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by obiorathesubtle: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by unibenstudent1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
No talk for here
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by unibenstudent1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
THE clown IS BACK.....
±YOU MISSED THE PART WHERE WE DIN EVEN KNW U WERE GONE..mtwsss
kindly use the door,and never come back
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
unibenstudent1:
No talk for here

Some have been foolish......some have become wise, and some just chose to breed mosquitoes grin

#DazzAll
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by unibenstudent1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Some have been foolish......some have become wise, and some just chose to breed mosquitoes grin

#DazzAll
I think ishilove was the cause of all this,that idiot old woman

Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
unibenstudent1:

Leave her out of this biko... since she resigned, insanity was restored..... she tamed you lot. grin
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by unibenstudent1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Leave her put of this biko... since she resigned, insanity was restored..... she tamed you lot. grin
insanity is the sweetness of this section
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
unibenstudent1:
insanity is the sweetness of this section

Not it's not.... only makes you lot look stupid grin
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by unibenstudent1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

silly here but wise in the real world,we all have multiple personality
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
unibenstudent1:
silly here but wise in the real world,we all have multiple personality

Ever heard of the term, First impression? cheesy
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by unibenstudent1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Ever heard of the term, First impression? cheesy
ever heard of the term "I don't give a fvck about what u fink about me"
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
unibenstudent1:
ever heard of the term "I don't give a fvck about what u fink about me"

You actually give a _fuck.....you just don't know it yet wink
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by unibenstudent1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You actually give a _fuck.....you just don't know it yet wink
when will I get to know
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
unibenstudent1:
when will I get to know

Soon grin
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by unibenstudent1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Soon grin
tarh,ur threats don't scare me.
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
unibenstudent1:
tarh,ur threats don't scare me.

Hahahahahaha threats?..... nigga you're funny.
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Your female relatives are the idiots.

Quote me let Sopanna, Esu and Ogun destroy your destiny.

This is my last word to you, you insignificant little scum underneath my shoes.

Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:
Can't tell you what has happened but I'll tell you what's about to happen.

Softappless is itching to kick somebody's ass.

While some are waiting around the corner with machetes and sticks.

Meanwhile, I started dating Marieolae.

Dats what's up. cool
hmmm yeah ure right dats wat i will do, but im interested on d last sentence, na true u dey talk?
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Your female relatives are the idiots.

Quote me let Sopanna, Esu and Ogun destroy your destiny.

This is my last word to you, you insignificant little scum underneath my shoes.
SMH afta they will say, no husband according to mrcork
Re: Who Can Give Me A Summary Of The Events In Romance Section Saga by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
SMH afta they will say, no husband according to mrcork
Okay, you've been noticed. Now make like a rodent and SCRAM.

Consider yourself ignored henceforth.

Why Do Guys Always Have To Make The First Move? / How Do I Get Rid Of A Jealous Partner? / Does she have a phat ass? (Pic)