Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried (4702 Views)

Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Badboiz(m): 2:39am On Dec 21, 2015
She is giving it to you yet you're complaining. The day she says no,i'm sure you'll create a thread on here.

I think you should stop asking for it when she's on her monthly cycle, can't understand how u get a hard-on knowing she's on that..

Mods, I don try simplify am, no correct am again
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 21, 2015
I don't understand the problem here.
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by seunfunmi33(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala ishilove farano rocktation
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by seunfunmi33(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Badboiz:
She is giving it to you yet you're complaining. The day she says no,i'm sure you'll create a thread on here.

I think you should stop asking for it when she's on her monthly cycle, can't understand how u get a hard-on knowing she's on that..

Mods, I don try simplify am, no correct am again
I told you I don't even know when she is menstruating or not because she's always ready wen I ask for sex
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by quindebbie: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
haba! she is only obeying the bible that says here body belongs to u and she shudnt refuse u from enjoying it.don't complain just enjoy.aot ofen wud kill to b in ur shoes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... / How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) / How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.