Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) (8138 Views)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Whats The Most Irritating Reply / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Teeboy22(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2015

Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ok.

Especially after you've written an essay.

Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
as a lady reply me with ok and be my enemy
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by iceberylin(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol....

WtF...do I look like am here to just make you laugh undecided
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:
Ok.

Especially after you've written an essay.

One can't help but admire the beauty of irony.

Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Rapoo(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
All of the above
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

One can't help but admire the beauty of irony.

Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by obiorathesubtle: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
undecided I don't think any of them are annoying... I use all of them
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Zeedarh(f): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
I do not find 'Hmmmm' funny. Its seriosly annoying. What am i supposed to type back mtchew
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by finalboss(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
undecided hate it when she type ok to reply me...i can murder
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by prettyjo(f): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
mine is "kk"

Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Zeedarh(f): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Zeedarh:
I do not find 'Hmmmm' funny. Its seriosly annoying. What am i supposed to type back mtchew
Hmmmm

Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by missKiffy(f): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
None is annoying, it depends on what you guys were discussing. I was expecting to see 'K' there, now dats annoying

Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmmmmm...

undecided I don't know how to reply this...Like should I say "Hmmer?" Or something??undecided

Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by CaroLyner(f): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
I hate K i could kick someone's ass if he tells me K.

Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Only dumb girls give such replies.

I immediately look out for a Brazilian hair sown to her brains when I see such replies.
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Young03(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
[i][/i]...I hate hmmmm nd ok

I can tell her to go mud if she replies me dat
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by paulkhalifa(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
ahhhh... my guy... it's like there is a demon using people to send me that 'lol' shit.
i start a convo with someone and every time before i send 10 messages I would be reading like 7 lol's...
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

That? Seriously?

How about this: I download and watch five episodes of Sherlock, with which I did as a result of your persistent plea, and then after watching it, I tell and all you could reply is "cool?" Really?
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
@op, "all of the above"
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
I hate K i could kick someone's ass if he tells me K.
k
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

That? Really?

How about this: I download and watch five episodes of Sherlock, with which I did as a result of your persistent plea, and then after watching it, I tell and all you could reply is cool? Really?

Actually I said good for you.

You don't honestly expect anything more from someone like me. A foolish delusional silly biitch if I remember correctly. Who for all you care head is stuck in the snow.

I wouldn't want to degrade your highness with my foolishness.

Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by paulkhalifa(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Zeedarh:
Hmmmm
hmmm from the other side, I must have hmmmmed a thousand times...
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by mekonglobal(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Zeedarh:
Hmmmm
Zmmmmm
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Actually I said good for you.

You don't honestly expect anything more from someone like me. A foolish delusional silly biitch if I remember correctly. Who for all you care head is stuck in the snow.

I wouldn't want to degrade your highness with my foolishness.

Okay then.
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
as a lady reply me with ok and be my enemy
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Teeboy22(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettyjo:
mine is "kk"
kk
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Teeboy22(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
I hate[b]K[/b]i could kick someone's ass if he tells me K.

k
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

Okay then.

smiley.
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Greekgoddess:
lol i like taking goddesses as my friends, nt enemies
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
lol i like taking goddesses as my friends, nt enemies
Nd i was thinking u will make me ur enemy
Re: What Is Your Most Irritating Reply?(photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Nd i was thinking u will make me ur enemy
hmm no i wnt, do u want to be my enemy?

What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) / This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef / Which Of These 2 Guys Will You Choose? (girls Only)