Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Fake Picture On Her Nl Account - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Picture On Her Nl Account (11871 Views)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / I'm Deativating My NL Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Cherlene:

Great, let me know if you UNDERSTOOD what I said. Cherlene
yeah i perfectly understood what u said

1 Like

Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:

Lol!

I don't want to have a nightmare.. cheesy

I'll let my tiny mobile phone radio do the job.

So thanks.

And why are you up?

Okay I forgot you're a nightcrawler. wink
LoLgrin

kinda just woke Up...i'm Tayad of watching Nickelodeon..lipsrsealed
So, I decided to Come to NL with the hidden purpose of making trouble...Apparently, I did more than that?cool

*******David!! why aren't You Clapping??****cool

Uhm...I think I should sleep tho!wink Mission Accomplished!cheesy
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by AfroKnight: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2015
All you babes who have filtered all the pimples from your faces..... We know you o.

1 Like

Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 21, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Come, Softappless, You no go Sleep abi?

If no be Cos of FCB, I for don Swear for You Tey Teysad.
lol bro are u a barca fan?
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2015
AfroKnight:
All you babes who have filtered all the pimples from your faces..... We know you o.
lmao
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2015
henrylowe:
Jealous of who? You? *spits* Of all better babes wey dey nairaland, na you I wan dey stalk? Tufiakwa !!!

Just know how you talk to guys here. Not all of us are perverts, so we don't care if you exist or not, if you put up your picture or not. Whether you use a tortoise as you DP, who even cares?

Chairman, I usually don't get worked up online especially on a faceless forum like this except maybe I have something with that individual.
I'll suggest you do same and it's only natural a girl forms even if she's ugly, they'd still have that pride so leave it for them.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Cherlene(f): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
yes i have listen to it and i must confess u have a beautiful as in very very wonderful voice, im excited. really excited.

Thank you dear.
- Sooo are you doing the SINGING on AUDIO?

Cherlene
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by RexKexMilann: 12:36am On Dec 21, 2015
henrylowe:
Na yeye girls dey form pass here. Even the classy ones don't even form at all. Even though you don't ever wish to meet with any nairalander, it's best you keep it to yourself rather than spewing it publicly making people look worthless or something. I'm don't with the eeediot jawe

Back to the shayo mata. Baba be like say na origin go make sense for this harmarthan
Yea, The best antidote is just to Ignore them, Nairaland is the Only chance they've got & It's the only Chance they will ever Get.

You sabi the thing, Origin is Simply "Out of this World", I think I might just stick to itgrin.

Peace Bro, I hate to Derailcheesyundecided.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Cherlene(f): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
yeah i perfectly understood what u said

Super, EXPECTING .... your AUDIO too!

Cherlene
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you dear.
- Sooo are you doing the SINGING on AUDIO?

Cherlene
yes i will but not today, u know i have to prepare as if im singing at a concert, lol im trying to say i will sing specially 4 u, but its nt today, i hope ure aint unhappy with me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by RexKexMilann: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
lol bro are u a barca fan?
Yes sir I am. So you are Free to Do whatever You like on this Thread and any other Thread ... Your back Has Been covered alreadyangry.
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin

kinda just woke Up...i'm Tayad of watching Nickelodeon..lipsrsealed
So, I decided to Come to NL with the hidden purpose of making trouble...Apparently, I did more than that?cool

*******David!! why aren't You Clapping??****cool

Uhm...I think I should sleep tho!wink Mission Accomplished!cheesy

Don't tell me you watch Nickelodeon. shocked

Now the guys here will have something to diss you. cool

I still intend to cook tonight before I sleep tho'. undecided

These are time I wish I'm married. cry

Trust me you've caused enough trouble already. grin

***Claps***
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Cherlene(f): 12:40am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
yes i will but not today, u know i have to prepare as if im singing at a concert, lol im trying to say i will sing specially 4 u, but its nt today, i hope ure aint unhappy with me?

sad sad

- Does not have to be PERFECT!

Cherlene
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Yes sir I am. So you are Free to Do whatever You like on this Thread and any other Thread ... Your back Has Been covered alreadyangry.
lol bro thanks, i have been celebrating our victory since morning on winning the world club cup, nr be small happy i happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Cherlene:

sad sad

- Does not have to be PERFECT!

Cherlene
believe me as beautiful and gorgeous as u are, u dserv the best in life, including the best and perfect song, i will compose a song tommorow specially 4 u and try go to meet my friends at the music studio to record it.

1 Like

Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:

Don't tell me you watch Nickelodeon. shocked

Now the guys here will have something to diss you. cool

I still intend to cook tonight before I sleep tho'. undecided

These are time I wish I'm married. cry

Trust me you've caused enough trouble already. grin

***Claps***

Something to Diss me with??cool

Oh! That I'm Young? And they're gradually Aging their life away? on Nairaland?cry instead of taking care of their kids, wives n families? they'd rather spend their time/Mb dissing a Poor, cute, harmless, Cartoon-Obsessed teenage girl? Which happens to be me?embarassed

Oh! Pleeeaase!! That's Actually A Bonus...wink **fans self**

Watching Avatar Kora By the way...wink dope Cartoon!wink

Cook what?? indomie?lipsrsealed
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:

Oh! That I'm Young? And they're gradually Aging their life away? on Nairaland?cry instead of taking care of their kids, wives n families? they'd rather spend their time/Mb dissing a Poor, cute, harmless, Cartoon-Obsessed teenage girl? Which happens to be me?embarassed

sister i dnt miss sam and cat and the hunted halloway 4 anytin in d world, i love nicleledom

1 Like

Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 21, 2015
henrylowe:
who's this eeediot feeling so special?.. Many of you hide your ugliness under the cover of privacy and na una dey form pass on this forum. Who cares if your extended family members are registered members of nairaland?

Just take a look at your pathetic life and see what you posted there. Many nairalanders have got to meet offline, so who are you to claim you are too important to meet with male nairalanders. Whether you put up your pix or not, who cares?

Btw, who even wants to meet a ret.ard like you?
I thought I was the only one that saw the sh!t that retard_ slowpoke teenager posted. My mother, my father , my brother are on NL, who gives a fuçk about your family existence on NL. That's even if she knw her so called mother. I've always been thinking that people that doesn't even live with their parents (most especially~ mother) are well trained, cos they will always wish they have that motherly care and they will be so overly meticulous with their daily lives which is the opposite in her own case.. She's just an Idiott, very garrulous, always giving a scathing tirade everywhere on NL. Well, I don't expect more from a teenager like that dimwit_.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:

Avatar "the last air bender". I really liked that Cartoon series.

Even bought the DVD for my fav Nephew.

Never really watched it tho'. *No time* undecided

Oh yeah! I bet you've gotten all the attention you wanted.

Now it's time to start implementing a Nairaland curfew of some sorts. cheesy

For the food?

Not part of the Indomie generation I guess.

Making myself "Real food" . wink

Been a while I visited the neighbourhood bar tho'. Perhaps I would have been in dreamland by now if I did. undecided
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
sister i dnt miss sam and cat and the hunted halloway 4 anytin in d world, i love nicleledom
OMG!shocked

Seriously?? me too!cheesy I miss ICarly...cry don't know why they stopped The show tho..

And errrm i believe it's "Haunted Hathaway"..tonguetonguetongue
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
OMG!shocked

Seriously?? me too!cheesy I miss ICarly...cry don't know why they stopped The show tho..

And errrm i believe it's "Haunted Hathaway"..tonguetonguetongue
yeah its d haunted hathaway, i never really liked icarly but when it comes to sam and cat and d haunted hathaway, nobody changes d channel, those kids are funny mehn
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:

Avatar "the last air bender". I really liked that Cartoon series.

Even bought the DVD for my fav Nephew.

Never really watched it tho'. *No time* undecided

Oh yeah! I bet you've gotten all the attention you wanted.

Now it's time to start implementing a Nairaland curfew of some sorts. cheesy

For the food?

Not part of the Indomie generation I guess.

Making myself "Real food" . wink

Been a while I visited the neighbourhood bar tho'. Perhaps I would have been in dreamland by now if I did. undecided
Uh...Bread n tea, perhaps??undecided

Oh! damn David!

Another hater/fan...lipsrsealed I gotta Hit the sheets...tongue Don't miss me?

Thanks Tho...You also contributed in making my Night..and Those Grey-Haired Esther-Obsessed Grandfathers too...grin
I hope they give their wives/kids half the attention they give me...coolcool

FYI...I'm still kinda angry Witcha...angry
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
yeah its d haunted hathaway, i never really liked icarly but when it comes to sam and cat and d haunted hathaway, nobody changes d channel, those kids are funny mehn
Excuse me?

ICarly is life!grin i loved it!cry
Sam n Cat is cool too..I Love sam More...wink She's Real n Bossy!wink

errrm, who's your best character in The Hathaways?
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by CreamyBanana(m): 1:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Hello guys! Is it true that ireneony is the daftest person on Nairaland?
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:

FYI...I'm still kinda angry Witcha...angry
Come on. Did I say sorry already. Besides, the networks aren't that encouraging. You should know I mean no harm. kiss
That should be a goodnight kiss. Better you take cover before an Angry Esther mob gathers. cheesy
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:

Come on. Did I say sorry already.
Besides, the networks aren't that encouraging.
You should know I mean no harm. kiss

That should be a goodnight kiss.
Better you take cover before an Angry Esther mob gathers. cheesy
Uh...nah!wink U ain't gonna Get off that easily...undecided

nyways, I Think I could Take those grandfathers Head on!wink Their feet Are wobbly from Old age, They've got like tons of Responsibilities Weighing on 'em(Kids schoolfees n all)cry

dunno what they're still doing on Nairaland tho.undecided

Anyways...Goodnight! Sam n cat Awaits!wink[/font]
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 21, 2015
theyrynsolar:

I Love cakes... Please make it Red velvet
half of Africa
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by PussySandie(f): 1:45am On Dec 21, 2015
profojah:

I thought I was the only one that saw the sh!t that retard_ slowpoke teenager posted. My mother, my father , my brother are on NL, who gives a fuçk about your family existence on NL. That's even if she knw her so called mother. I've always been thinking that people that doesn't even live with their parents (most especially~ mother) are well trained, cos they will always wish they have that motherly care and they will be so overly meticulous with their daily lives which is the opposite in her own case.. She's just an Idiott, very garrulous, always giving a scathing tirade everywhere on NL. Well, I don't expect more from a teenager like that dimwit_.
ojah who again?.u said teenager. that sud be eida estharfabian or jollyjoy grin sud I cal u now?
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 21, 2015
PussySandie:
ojah who again?.u said teenager. that sud be eida esthar fabian or jollyjoy grin sud I cal u now?
Wa!, O ya weyrey ni undecided?
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by PussySandie(f): 1:52am On Dec 21, 2015
profojah:

Wa!, O ya weyrey ni undecided?
meaning undecided ? Whats d meanin. pls goan sleep
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 21, 2015
PussySandie:

meaning undecided ? Whats d meanin. pls goan sleep
K
Re: Fake Picture On Her Nl Account by PussySandie(f): 1:55am On Dec 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Outcome (needs Advice) / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.