Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (11862 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / How Do You Prove To Your Partner You Love Him/her? / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by saintvc(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
How do you prove your love for ur partner
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by pendo89(f): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
through loving them.
Begin by understandng what love is, then practice it and you have it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
*clicks on thread & decides to say something* If u truly love her, it(love) will prove itself...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by greatgod2012(f): 1:50am On Oct 17, 2012
Women are to submit to their hubby, and hubby are to love their wife. So i think, by submitting to him, im showing/giving enough love.

that is what d bible says.
May God help me!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Ranoscky(m): 3:37am On Oct 17, 2012
Buying her the whole world does not prove ur love and she givin u green light to her under world does prove her love for u, but i think i go with the below
greatgod2012: Women are to submit to their hubby, and hubby are to love their wife. So i think, by submitting to him, im showing/giving enough love.

Rano.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by 190theclown: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2012
by singing her TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR before she goes to bed

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by cindyrella(f): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
By catching a grenade for him/ her.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Bwoodlt: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
By putting her needs (Gold Diggers exempted!) first and showing care genuinely! Overtime, I have realized 'sensitive' women tends to reciprocate easily.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
by doing what couples do, 4 times a week, 2hrs a day, especially at night wink
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
There is really nothing you can do to prove your love to your partner. Your partner has to trust that you love him/her. No matter what actions you take to prove your love, a doubting partner would always doubt.

It is the job of the doubting partner to choose to trust that you love him/her. Your partner has to love him/herself first and realize that he/she deserves to be loved, if not, all ur "actions" would be in vain.

But then again, u can kill urself grin grin grin That should prove ur love!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
190-the-clown:
A CLOWN indeed
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
190-the-clown:
TWO LITTLE BLACK BED is preferable smiley
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
simple! - by not doing wat u wudnt expect from him/her and doing wat u wud.
expectations too are reciprocal

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by UmericanGirl(f): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
Showing them respect.
Being faithful.
Serving them.
Telling them "I love you" grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by mumumugu(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2012
190-the-clown:

let me try, twinkle, twinkle little star, how i wonder how u are

wtf, are u wandering how ur patner is
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by MadCow1: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
By loving her.. SIMPLE
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Iaz93: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
By playin' for her Tonto Dikeh's songs ...

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Christambasador: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
Taking her to most occasions and publicly declare it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by eledalo: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
Catch grenade
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Sijo01(f): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
By buying garri for him/her embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by ITbomb(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
And all these rubbish comments carry am go frontpage.
#SIGNSOFTHEENDTIME
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by MyneWhite1(f): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
be honest and open, and keep talking and listening to them.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Angelonah(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
You hav to treat ha to b d onli on dat means d world nd evritin 2 u. Giv ha ur time, take ha out to relaxatn place. Confes ur lv 4 ha in public place. Always tri to kw hw favorit dish, drink, color nd get dem 4 ha often. Above all call ha often atleast twice a day. Try to ask ha if she has eaten or nt. Make ha frds close 2 u to kw ha d more.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by slimming: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
lot of kisses
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
slimming: lot of kisses
By dying.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by sunnshyn(f): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
joeydozzy: by doing what couples do, 4 times a week, 2hrs a day, especially at night wink

...and that is? undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by kokoye(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
die for the partner.

Isn't that what Jesus did?
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by HealNigeria: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
Help solve her problems. Simple!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
By keeping dem as far away from tonto dikeh as possible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused / What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear / High School Students Caught On Camera “doing It” At The Back Of The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.