Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,643 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl (83152 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / Akwa Ibom Housegirl Searching For Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by dapsonlou(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
foreman:
She came into our house at 14. She calls me daddy. Now almost eighteen.

Now shes grown those things, fresh, firm and well shaped. I keep telling myself shes a kid. But my mind will not leave that place.

Madam travelled recently. This "kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, intentionally or otherwise, I cant tell. Then I couldnt hold myself, I grabbed her when she served my food. I held and suckled like my life depended on them. Funny thing she didn't resist. I managed to let go when my conscience wouldn't let me. I had to visit a brothel to calm nerves that evening. Still throughout the night, my mind couldn't get rid of the twins.

Now, the problem is how do send this girl out of our house without raising suspicion. I am sure if she stays around, what I am trying to avoid will eventually happen.

My brother take heart ehn, I feel you pain, One of my tenants daughter just Clock 19, I travel and came back Jesus she now look like a Woman. She cooks for me all the time, I had to put a Stop to it Quick. Pele o
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by dapsonlou(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
shizzy7:
Op is very wicked for thinking of sending the girl out of the house instead of controlling his perverted mind...

It is now a crime for girls to grow because of people like this....
You should also do the same thing to your daughter if you have one....
#Iranu...

He better send the girl away, because this guy is days away from foooocking that girl. Am sure he has by now sefsef
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2015
ireneony:
nor...i dont give my number...message me on facebook instead

Okk wats ur name on Facebook. Make I find u...been searching for u for quite sometime now
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by mikolo80: 5:57am On Dec 27, 2015
shizzy7:
Op is very wicked for thinking of sending the girl out of the house instead of controlling his perverted mind...

It is now a crime for girls to grow because of people like this....
You should also do the same thing to your daughter if you have one....
#Iranu...
get thee behind Satan. you wan make he rape her ba. he has realised his weakness, so he should keep tempting himself abi. you don't put cocaine in front of an addict and tell him to hold bodi

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by mikolo80: 5:58am On Dec 27, 2015
jmaxjohn:

If this isn't a can of worms....well, i hv dis to say.
1st, wat exactly did u do in a brothel? Watch Chelsea match? undecided
2nd, if ure scared of ruining ur marriage, it's already burst 4 visiting a brothel.
3rd. To save ur marriage, it's best u call me to help u out...[s]beta still, grow some balls nd send her away. It'll send ur marriage spiralling down, nd don't u dare blame d devil[/s]. Bleep dis
4th. Did u just call ur wife madam? Hmmm, ur feelings 4 dat woman r shrinking. U shd think of d day u married her nd try to remember wat u felt
what's wrong with calling wife madam
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by AceJam: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
OP, please send the girl away. It is obvious the devil has taken control of both of you. It is a matter of time and the devil will win. Thank God that you know your weakness. Do not take the grace of God for granted.

If it is mandatory to have a maid in the house, look for another younger innocent one.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by meobizy(f): 1:15am On Sep 29, 2018
Send her home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) / 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Breast / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.