Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) (10482 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Ajibola Oyedele's Wife In Ekiti, Demand N40m Ransom / Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness / Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by uglodoh(f): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2015
what has apc gotten to do with these kidnappings? This is Xmas hustling.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by Viktor1983(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2015
uglodoh:
what has apc gotten to do with these kidnappings? This is Xmas hustling.

Speak for yourself.
Apc and pdp are just tags.
Nigerian politicians are evil, there's no limit to what they can do
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by mekonglobal(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Boys re not smiling...but non hv been able to go for d big fish..
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by midastouch: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2015
asEdeyHOT:
So Jonathan's cousin is a commissioner?

The monster Gej created is now fighting him

Obasanjo's daughter was also made a commissioner while he was President. Sometimes people want to curry your favour as a president.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by openmine(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2015
see the sort of statements people are making about d kidnap of GEJ cousin....if it had happened 2 d opposition... there wud have been uproar in the state by now...and you wud have critics as usual blaming d state Government or GEJ...
until we learn see tins objectively without inputting political sympathy in our comments,our democracy which we always crave for will continue to suffer...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by openmine(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
ritababe:

yeah when he was the president he didnt do anything about security now he is paying the price.
security has nothing to do wit Gej...go and read d history of d security in Nigeria b4 u start u blame game....
if u want to solve the security of d nation,make dem independent by amending our lopsided constitution dat has made dem a slave to the executive....
if the present govt cud implement the confab documents done by d previous govt about security,our security will start getting beta...
am sure u will also blame gej 4 d fuel scarcity Abi...lol

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by lailo: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
They wan collect dia own share of Dasuki loot.Honestly if Jonathan had done well as Deputy Gov,as Governor in Bayelsa and by extension as president of Nigeria,may be dis would have been averted.When u throw stone into d market,becareful bcs it may hit one of ur own......
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by lailo: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
openmine:

security has nothing to do wit Gej...go and read d history of d security in Nigeria b4 u start u blame game....
if u want to solve the security of d nation,make dem independent by amending our lopsided constitution dat has made dem a slave to the executive....
if the present govt cud implement the confab documents done by d previous govt about security,our security will start getting beta...
am sure u will also blame gej 4 d fuel scarcity Abi...lol

Yes Ritababe was right.Confab dat Jonathan could not conduct and implement in 6 yrs,u expect someone wu does not believe in it to implement it?Jonathan bleeped up,he thought he would be there 4eva.It is better to use 4yrs and achieve like Mandela than to use 16yrs and only to be booted out of office.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by openmine(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
lailo:

Yes Ritababe was right.Confab dat Jonathan could not conduct and implement in 6 yrs,u expect someone wu does not believe in it to implement it?Jonathan bleeped up,he thought he would be there 4eva.It is better to use 4yrs and achieve like Mandela than to use 16yrs and only to be booted out of office.
sorry bro but thats where you and ritababe got it wrong...
And again confab was done on 2014...so ur analogy or reasoning that he had 6yrs to "conduct and implement the confab report" means u weren't in tune with the trends in nigeria....
the confab report is submitted to the national assembly and the senate as a recommendation...
its left for those entities i mentioned to do the needful about such recommendations by the confab report...
it will be deliberated and made to pass tru several readings before its given to the present government to become a law...
But trust me...Even if the confab report has good intentions for our security personnel,that report may not even get to the first reading knowing fully well that most politicians at those exalted positions wud never want an independent security...rather they wud want a security outfit that they can control...
So that's the stage where we r rite now...
Every policy or implementation did not revolve around the den president GEJ or the current administration led by PMB...
when you realize this,then you will pressure those senators or assembly members you "voted" into the hollow chambers to push for the implementation of the confab report esp the security recommendation....Thats the first place to start....enuff said!

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by bonechamberlain(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
ritababe:

yeah when he was the president he didnt do anything about security now he is paying the price.
ok so kidnapping should continue.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by ritababe(f): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
bonechamberlain:

no
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by openmine(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
bonechamberlain:
very gud question.... cool
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by teehef: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by lailo: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
openmine:

sorry bro but thats where you and ritababe got it wrong...
And again confab was done on 2014...so ur analogy or reasoning that he had 6yrs to "conduct and implement the confab report" means u weren't in tune with the trends in nigeria....
the confab report is submitted to the national assembly and the senate as a recommendation...
its left for those entities i mentioned to do the needful about such recommendations by the confab report...
it will be deliberated and made to pass tru several readings before its given to the present government to become a law...
But trust me...Even if the confab report has good intentions for our security personnel,that report may not even get to the first reading knowing fully well that most politicians at those exalted positions wud never want an independent security...rather they wud want a security outfit that they can control...
So that's the stage where we r rite now...
Every policy or implementation did not revolve around the den president GEJ or the current administration led by PMB...
when you realize this,then you will pressure those senators or assembly members you "voted" into the hollow chambers to push for the implementation of the confab report esp the security recommendation....Thats the first place to start....enuff said!

I quiet understand and agree with everything that u said but my point is dat Jonathan could have had d confab earlier in his administration so dat he supervised it's implementation before he left office.He had almost 6 years to do dat for God sake only for him to wake up at d finish of his tenure and start what he couldn't finish.Jonathan should have seen Constitution amendment as d untimate problem dat is threatning d unity of dis country,reason wy dat confab was important.If he had faced confab and electricity only,he would be our Hero today like Mandela.What Jonathan/PDP did not priotize when in power but used it to gain tribal sentiments for votes,they can not expect a party dat does not believe in it to implement it.PDP had 16years,d demonic constitution is still same since 1999(as amended).I hate all these 7 point agenda.Priotize one or two and we would have known d remaining one to face
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
ritababe:

no
ok
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by openmine(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
lailo:

I quiet understand and agree with everything that u said but my point is dat Jonathan could have had d confab earlier in his administration so dat he supervised it's implementation before he left office.He had almost 6 years to do dat for God sake only for him to wake up at d finish of his tenure and start what he couldn't finish.Jonathan should have seen Constitution amendment as d untimate problem dat is threatning d unity of dis country,reason wy dat confab was important.If he had faced confab and electricity only,he would be our Hero today like Mandela.What Jonathan/PDP did not priotize when in power but used it to gain tribal sentiments for votes,they can not expect a party dat does not believe in it to implement it.PDP had 16years,d demonic constitution is still same since 1999(as amended).I hate all these 7 point agenda.Priotize one or two and we would have known d remaining one to face
these whole jonathan did this jonathan did that is getting stale every day....was GEJ the first president to get it all wrong?....was he the first president to initiate a confab?
didnt the former president OBJ startup a confab too?
was any of the recommendations from the former president obasanjo led administration implemented den?
even if GEJ had set up the confab earlier like u said,we will still be talking about it with little or nothing being done because he cant just start implementing a recommendation from the confab without the involvement of the law makers whom you and i have also elected for such purpose...
like i said in my closing statements which u ignored for reasons best known to you,constitutional amendments involves all three arms of the government not just the executive....
It starts from our law makers who earn so much but do absolutely nothing....
these are the individuals that hold the key to unlocking the bottlenecks in our security structure and its independence...
Dats why we need to pressure our law makers whom we voted for to push for the recommendation the confab report hence make the necessary amendments to our lopsided constitution..
This is not a case of PDP or APC argument...its some tin that involves all and sundry cos government is a "continuum" and if the present law-makers or the APC-led government does not insist on the implementation of that report,then don't be surprised if more sophisticated kidnaps or robbery like the one that happened in bayelsa continue unabated in the country....
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by odogwueast: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
APC plans
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by lailo: 1:15am On Dec 22, 2015
openmine:

these whole jonathan did this jonathan did that is getting stale every day....was GEJ the first president to get it all wrong?....was he the first president to initiate a confab?
didnt the former president OBJ startup a confab too?
was any of the recommendations from the former president obasanjo led administration implemented den?
even if GEJ had set up the confab earlier like u said,we will still be talking about it with little or nothing being done because he cant just start implementing a recommendation from the confab without the involvement of the law makers whom you and i have also elected for such purpose...
like i said in my closing statements which u ignored for reasons best known to you,constitutional amendments involves all three arms of the government not just the executive....
It starts from our law makers who earn so much but do absolutely nothing....
these are the individuals that hold the key to unlocking the bottlenecks in our security structure and its independence...
Dats why we need to pressure our law makers whom we voted for to push for the recommendation the confab report hence make the necessary amendments to our lopsided constitution..
This is not a case of PDP or APC argument...its some tin that involves all and sundry cos government is a "continuum" and if the present law-makers or the APC-led government does not insist on the implementation of that report,then don't be surprised if more sophisticated kidnaps or robbery like the one that happened in bayelsa continue unabated in the country....

Noted!!!!i rest my case.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by openmine(m): 4:39am On Dec 22, 2015
lailo:

Noted!!!!i rest my case.
Ok...me too
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) by proprince(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2015
apc at work kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians. / LASG Reads Riot Act To Nightclubs, Bars Over Noise Pollution. / Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.