Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Why Do Women Cheat! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Cheat! (818 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Cheat! by 2Legit2Qui: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2009
Cheating wives. Why?
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by Romeo4real(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2009
Good thread, and about time too - now watch all the women spout rubbish about "its men's fault", and "women rarely cheat, so if they do, it must be for a reason"!
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
Women don't cheat!  shocked

Ok, women cheat for a number of reasons, it could be because of the rejection and betrayal of a cheating spouse, an unexciting and unsatisfactory relationship, feeling poorly about themselves or they just cheat for the sake of cheating (ojukokoro syndrome) etc etc smiley

(Bearing in mind that your question does not seem like a generalization, you did not necessarily say that women are the only ones that cheat, but asked their reasons for cheating as it could differ to that of why men cheat if we're talking generally)
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by lavish: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
if she does not get the attention she deserves as a wife, she will cheat.looking for something outside the marriage which she is supposed to get inside the marriage and for some reason she does not get. of course its not right to cheat
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by Atreus(f): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
because they're unsatisfied bitches. Having an unexciting hubby is no excuse. Did she not knw he was boring before she married him?
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by puskin: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2009
They cheat cos of d fun nd adventure.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by nethacker(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2009
puskin:

They cheat cos of d fun nd adventure.
shocked
were nie

Atreus:

because they're unsatisfied bitches. Having an unexciting hubby is no excuse. Did she not knw he was boring before she married him?
abi oooo, she don collect gift and money for relationship she come forget the kind person wey they man be, grin

to me oooo , i don't see d reason y a woman should cheat .
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by biola44: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2009
they r never satisfied, always wanting more?
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by emilyone(f): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2009
i still find it unbelievable that married woman cheat
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by nethacker(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2009
biola44:

they r never satisfied, always wanting more?
yes i knw this thats y i dey always hammer my babe real time and online  grin grin

emilyone:

shocked shocked
sit down there grin
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by iice(f): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2009
emilyone:

Funny

@Topic,
People in general cheat for alot of reasons. Unsatisfied/not content, bored, need to feel something, thrill, revenge, lost of control etc.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by Romeo4real(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2009
if she does not get the attention she deserves as a wife, she will cheat.looking for something outside the marriage which she is supposed to get inside the marriage and for some reason she does not get. of course its not right to cheat

Wow, that took only 2 posts!!
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by Ben13: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2009
I don't even believe there's something like cheating tongue evry woman is 4 every man; dat's d original plan jor
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by luxoire(f): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
same reason as why some men cheat

human being na human being man or woman - the thing our tradition and culture back home - makes it like it is OK for a man to cheat because he was born with a permanent hard-on and insatiable libido - but a woman!! NO?

men AND women both have needs - some will cheat as an easy way out (easier than sticking it out and working through the probs in your current r/ship) when all thier needs aren't being met in a relationship - others will cheat because they can, others because they have an insatiable libido (male or female) na life!

just make sure you match yourself properly to any proespective partner
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
Those that cheat are more male than female.sad
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by nethacker(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2009
stillwater:

u have spoken well but on this ^ I strongly disagree , pls buttress ur point by citing examples pls angry
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
You go wait tire. Lol
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by nethacker(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
stillwater:

You go wait tire. Lol
grin grin
@^ na mouth u get , mmmmssshhhhhheeewwwwwwww
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by StrStruck(f): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2009
stillwater:

Leave them to deceive themselves, it makes them feel better when they cheat
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by SisiJinx: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2009
If all the married women started cheating from now till kingdom come, they'd still have twelve lifetimes and half to catch up with the men cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by nethacker(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

If all the married women started cheating from now till kingdom come, they'd still have twelve lifetimes and half to catch up with the men cheesy
@ ^ OMG!! who is this person?u r very very ,
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by StrStruck(f): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by SisiJinx: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2009
nethacker:

@ ^ OMG!! who is this person?u r very very ,

I'm very what. . . Lovely? Brilliant?

Why. . . Thank you!!

You are too kind kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by Busybody2(f): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ben20001:

I don't even believe there's something like cheating tongue evry woman is 4 every man; dat's d original plan jor

GBAM, you ani't never lied grin A guy after my own heart kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by Sissy3(f): 4:12am On Jun 10, 2009
they cheat for the same reason men cheat undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by Sasha009(f): 4:35am On Jun 10, 2009
the only reason women cheat are the same reasons men cheat,
Go figure cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Cheat! by Czarskit(m): 6:11am On Jun 10, 2009
~ Because of Jew husbands ~ tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Date Another Guy Secretly Despite Having Sustained Relationship / Waist Band / Help I Cheated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.