Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,016 members, 7,852,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

she cheated on you. Will You Accept Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she cheated on you. Will You Accept Her? (722 Views)

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

she cheated on you. Will You Accept Her? by vizzy09(m): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2009
please i want to know what your reaction will be if your girlfriend out of guilt in her conscience tells you that she cheated on you and begs you for forgiveness. will you continue with the relationship or just work out of it?
Re: she cheated on you. Will You Accept Her? by untainted: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2009
no one size fits all solution wink
Re: she cheated on you. Will You Accept Her? by stnick1: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
i might accept her depending on what led to her cheating on me tongue
Re: she cheated on you. Will You Accept Her? by Atreus(f): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2009
nope. If she cheats,i'm out. There r no extenuating circumstances.
Re: she cheated on you. Will You Accept Her? by ADUNOKIKI(f): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
i will accept her since i didnt force her to confess.
Re: she cheated on you. Will You Accept Her? by puskin: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2009
Accept her kò. Accept her nì.
D best i can do is dat we bcom friendz wit benefits.
If she doesn't like dat, she's free 2walk away.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Friend / The Need To Find Someone Call Your Own / Relationship Advice And How To Win A Guy Heart Or Girl Mon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.