Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) (5190 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Hope she gonna like it..best Xmas gift ever..if u don't know what hoverboard is..Google is ur friend

2 Likes

Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by endy4oxide(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol. She go manage Am
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by SINNZ(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2015
This one na Made in Ijesha grin

3 Likes

Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by gamaliel121(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2015
Made in ibadan!!!!
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2015
Made in ajegunle past kingtom 's house
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by faith551(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2015
I prefer this one oo, where can I get mine pls
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Kekekenny(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Correct guy..no dulling.... grin
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
gamaliel121:
Made in ibadan!!!!
bet why.. I no dey ooo
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by grad2012(f): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol grin
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by eightsin(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nice one.
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by ERONX(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
lol
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hehehehe cheesy
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by oyeezah(f): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
She go manage am, after all half bread is better than none
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by kennynelcon(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Drive it for 20minutes first, before giving her

1 Like

Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by macklef(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
This one does not need remote, it needs atleast 2 human beings.
1 to hold you from falling, another to push all of you together while the direction
Of the hoverboard is left to faith and luck that no gutter is in sight.

1 Like

Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Commentus2: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
macklef:
This one does not need remote, it needs atleast 2 human beings.
1 to hold you from falling, another to push all of you together while the direction
Of the hoverboard is left to faith and luck that no gutter is in sight.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
faith551:
I prefer this one oo, where can I get mine pls
Jumia or konga

2 Likes

Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by moemindz: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
O boy!
Dat is not a hover board. Its a 2 wheeled electric scooter-mini segway..like u said, google it
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by mhizsimi(f): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Not bad...
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by faith551(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
michaelobinna:
Jumia or konga

ok
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Even tho it's not funny, I'll just have to laugh grin cheesy grin
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by lycann(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
why she no go like am? shey her papa buy hover or use board.
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Nick4life: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
faith551:

ok
alaba Intl market
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by faith551(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nick4life:
alaba Intl market

How much does it go for
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by bluewles33: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
K
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Chrystover: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
cry Mine asked for a Selfie Stick.

1 Like

Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Visocrate(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
improvise hoverboard do you drive it or ride it grin or both
if one is pursuing or chasing don't know which one to use let me combine both purchasing , if one is purchasing you can you run drive the hoverboard with speed does it have gear?
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by franklingud(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Made in oshogbo, by ganja eyes.
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by franklingud(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Made in oshogbo, by ganja eyes... grin grin grin
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Chiakaebe: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
correct improvisation, carry on jare
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chrystover:
cry Mine asked for a Selfie Stick.
abeg paint that stick joor to make it look more beautiful and presentable..
Re: She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) by holluikon(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2015
This should be called #HOVERWOOD

(1) (Reply)

If All Women Love Money Then Why Do They Do This (pics) / Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed / The Shape Of These Ancient Trees Will Blow Your Mind - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.